Respect To These Old Scool Players?

Sakke

I should also link this here for all old rsc pkers since many posts seem to work still.

http://web.archive.org/web/200305101900 ... um=7&35969

and some example of wildy drama http://web.archive.org/web/200307230925 ... forum=7&23

http://web.archive.org/web/200307230616 ... forum=7&31

trupimp.gif

lmao I forgot all about that sig... god those boards were fun...

lol thats my sig! godiike made it for me lol dam thats still around?

Trupimp (Banned 03')

never heard of you. bet you were some cool autoed up tosser in 2005 "pwning" the f2p wild?

lmao... not really i was a 99 hp pure plate then i got magic, and i was always pking in members...

I cleared up ZEDs quote so make it apply to what you just stated.

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

never heard of you. bet you were some cool autoed up prayerbeast in 2005 "pwning" the f2p wild?

lmao... not really i was a 99 hp pure plate then i got magic, and i was always pking in members...

you were a pure plate with "monk" in your name... right... maybe 2nd generation pure plate when rs2 transfer came out

never heard of you. bet you were some cool autoed up prayerbeast in 2005 "pwning" the f2p wild?

you were a pure plate with "monk" in your name... right... maybe 2nd generation pure plate when rs2 transfer came out

Have you guys even read my original post,.. i haven't said i was the the oldest of old school players, i said if your even gonna put half of these lame players on here u might as well add me, by me saying that i'am saying most of these players deserve no respect.

I monk pk I - RIP

heh song flower wasn't exactly the greatest pker. one of my best friends though.

if earlcar is up there, birdi should be too.

livin large is a good call too.

maybe levidog, and was zar family up there? he dominated some lives.

lastly snake slava and snake slavik, little banned and reborn type of thing. lol

heh song flower wasn't exactly the greatest pker. one of my best friends though.

lastly snake slava and snake slavik, little banned and reborn type of thing. lol

lol earlcar was my friend but not a very good pker...all the good pkers hated me and killed me alot, my friends of high level werent really good pkers, like max333, alq, etc alot i dont remember...but i was most scared of adx, zar, swifty(i sware he shared the char, sometiems great catcher sometimes awful and sometimes he was friend with me) and some others [bleep] i dont remember

Didn't check the topic but where is Nemisis KKC? He ownt big time ples :)

I still have one of Nemisis vids - it's brilliant. Can't believe he didn't even get a mention :P

because he was only doing what black pures had already did for a year and a half before him... :roll:

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

99 atk, 92 def, 99 str, 97 hp, 118 combat

studsig76.jpg

Didn't check the topic but where is Nemisis KKC? He ownt big time ples :)

I still have one of Nemisis vids - it's brilliant. Can't believe he didn't even get a mention :P

because he was only doing what black pures had already did for a year and a half before him... :roll:

Except he did it better :thumbsup:

fishsigfincm1.jpg

Wow i haven't heard the name Birdi for a LONG time lol! Weird as he was quite a good mate for a long time.. Even when he was a higher level than me too i think, Earl wasn't a great pker but he was pretty awesome at hitting hard lol.. Some reason he just hit me good with his ruby ammy haha, was fun fighting him though.. Always a challenge when you've gotta beat him Ladypiggy and Justincar at the same time lmao.

lol earlcar was my friend but not a very good pker...all the good pkers hated me and killed me alot, my friends of high level werent really good pkers, like max333, alq, etc alot i dont remember...but i was most scared of adx, zar, swifty(i sware he shared the char, sometiems great catcher sometimes awful and sometimes he was friend with me) and some others [bleep] i dont remember

Long time no see Football! :) I didn't hate you lol, in fact i don't remember seeing you all that much.. Sure i got you at least once though :twisted: Swifty didn't share but i never really saw him catching that great.. Think he was pretty decent on American servers but he was still a logging newb that i'll always remember training in axes with addy lol.

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Wow i haven't heard the name Birdi for a LONG time lol! Weird as he was quite a good mate for a long time.. Even when he was a higher level than me too i think, Earl wasn't a great pker but he was pretty awesome at hitting hard lol.. Some reason he just hit me good with his ruby ammy haha, was fun fighting him though.. Always a challenge when you've gotta beat him Ladypiggy and Justincar at the same time lmao.

Long time no see Football! :) I didn't hate you lol, in fact i don't remember seeing you all that much.. Sure i got you at least once though :twisted: Swifty didn't share but i never really saw him catching that great.. Think he was pretty decent on American servers but he was still a logging newb that i'll always remember training in axes with addy lol.

u didnt see me that much cuz i logged on site of u :D

u were always a lot higher than me.

do u sitll play?

do u sitll play?

Hell no :-s I did have a lil pk from now and then but the fact there's like 50 pkers max and they're still all wall hugging or pking in teams kinda defeats the point in playing lol.

I think alot of the pkers left are still stuck in the mentality of old.. They seem to think they're now something because they can go and stand in the wilderness high level without dying.. Not like the old days when someone would inevitably walk past and kill them.. But hell it's up to them lol, they want the pride :P

i was always there with birdman and ladypiggy too, dont remember fighting adx too much, aparently you were sweet lol.

Not really sure what you mean by sweet lol.. I got along with Ladypiggy quite well.. Maybe she described me as ''sweet'' or maybe you mean good? Not sure lol.. Who where you?

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

do u sitll play?

Hell no :-s I did have a lil pk from now and then but the fact there's like 50 pkers max and they're still all wall hugging or pking in teams kinda defeats the point in playing lol.

I think alot of the pkers left are still stuck in the mentality of old.. They seem to think they're now something because they can go and stand in the wilderness high level without dying.. Not like the old days when someone would inevitably walk past and kill them.. But hell it's up to them lol, they want the pride :P

i was always there with birdman and ladypiggy too, dont remember fighting adx too much, aparently you were sweet lol.

Not really sure what you mean by sweet lol.. I got along with Ladypiggy quite well.. Maybe she described me as ''sweet'' or maybe you mean good? Not sure lol.. Who where you?

whats the wilderness like now? ppl dont have to die or something? what changed???

jax hey i rememeber u

I remember you also. More the name than who you were. I think we were friends right? Dont remember ever fighting you. This forum seriously brings back so many names and memories, only been back on for like 2 weeks after a 4 or so year hiatus. Long time.

whats the wilderness like now? ppl dont have to die or something? what changed???

jax hey i rememeber u

You can be in the wilderness for over an hour without actually seeing another person lol..

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

nemisis kkk started making videos shortly before autos took over rs , he isnt worthy simply cause he was a nobody.

He pked castle , and if i remember right he was a monk pure or something for a while as well.

Alot of people knew how to catch, it wasnt that hard. Any body could do it , its doing it and making a name for your self which nemesis never did except impressing newbs on rs community or rune hq. Kinda like kryptix did.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you