Respect To These Old Scool Players?

Sakke

Do you have

Mr Man86 and Maniac 666 on that list...

I remember running into them alot...

Umm.. Pepsi24 or something...

Eva 02.. I seen you had her...

Umm... Zar Family 2...

Umm... P O K E Y.. was always annoying...

Davidxiong23 or something... (currently up there in att i think in rs2 now)

|| Viet Le Pure >> 99 Att | 40 Def | 99 Str | 99 Hits ||

|| 233rd to 99 Strength (RSC) (2001-2003) ||

|| Vi3t Le Pure >> | Level 200 | 1962+ Total ||

|| 99att - 99def - 99str - 99hits - 94rang - 81pray - 92magic - 57summ ||

There is so many people not added to that list :/

Arc druid , was like level 80 when i met him in 2001

Dragonusthei23 , was 100 plus early 2002

Utahjazz, been 101 combat got knows how many years on classic. All tho was a shared char after 02.

Even my self isnt on that list :D but who cares. I could list a few more i guess if i rack mny brain.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

pure plev still banned meili :wall:

and to make matters worse i actually got a reply from jagex and the way they spoke to me was a disgrace

i still dont know why and how i got banned and they told me never to write to them again . i dont know who they think they are speaking to me like that . i at least deserve an apology . seriously

been playin rs since the very start ( quit 1 day before 3d due to not havin a comp capable of running rs 3d ) and in all my time i have never done anything wrong , had a black mark , or even been accused of anything . and i defy anyone to even attempt to defile my good name

on a side note

wasnt mystical so nice :mrgreen:

i sooooo miss my pacman sig + avatar =(

and i defy anyone to even attempt to defile my good name

You hung around with Swifty, I win! :lol:

Didn't somebody else end up with your character Plev? Cause i know for a fact i'd have never fallen out with you but i do remember killing you a few times after Rs2 came out lol. I always had alot of respect for people who were cool with me when i was lower than them and therefore didn't [cabbage] on them when i got higher, you and Duckman were always cool enough with me when i was thieving whereas i'd seen you both attack paladins when other idiots went there lol :P

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

You hung around with Swifty, I win! :lol: - WRONG :P EVERYONE KNOWS SWIFTY HUNG AROUND WITH ME . HELL I GOT 99 THEIVIN JUST TO GET AWAY FROM HIM :mrgreen:

Didn't somebody else end up with your character Plev? - MUST HAVE COS YOU HAVE NEVER TOUCHED ME EVER IN ALL THE TIME IVE PLAYED . PURE PLEV (me) HAS NEVER BEEN ON RS2 . Cause i know for a fact i'd have never fallen out with you - IF YOU SAY YOUVE FALLEN OUT WITH ME IM GONNA COME ROUND YOUR HOUSE AND GIVE U A THICK EAR YOUNG MAN :shock: but i do remember killing you a few times after Rs2 came out lol. <-- NOT ME I always had alot of respect for people who were cool with me -YOU USED TO APPEAR QUITE ALOT AND ALWAYS IN SAME SPOT NEXT TO DOOR AND WE WOULD ALWAYS SAY ELLO . SAME APPLIED IN WILD :mrgreen: when i was lower than them and therefore didn't [cabbage] on them when i got higher - I DONT PAY ANY ATTENTION TO ANYONES LEVEL AND NEVER HAVE . IM A TAKE YOU AS I SEE YOU KINDA GUY :mrgreen: , you and Duckman were always cool enough with me when i was thieving whereas i'd seen you both attack paladins when other idiots went there lol :P IT WAS POOR DUCKIE WHO GOT THE MOST GRIEF . I COULD OUT STUBBORN THE BEST OF EM :thumbsup: YOU KNOW IT 8-)

kinda paranoid now about who else fallen out with me :ohnoes: that stinks

can meili , darealkelly , muggins10, swifty or dejavu plz confirm that i have never been on 3d rs for my own peace of mind thanks

i sooooo miss my pacman sig + avatar =(

Who Da Best and Sir Beachy still play. They both passed me on their current chars and I'm 121.

Did you ever get Plev or Pure Plev back? Remember Wargazeme?

meilie is wdb's trick \'

Huh?

kinda paranoid now about who else fallen out with me that stinks

can meili , darealkelly , muggins10, swifty or dejavu plz confirm that i have never been on 3d rs for my own peace of mind thanks

I can't because I have seen your char on the way Adx1 said. Whoever it was, he said Pure Plev was banned but he still had Plev. Then later I think I heard Plev was also banned. So you are on Plev but not Pure Plev? I kinda play now and then but nothing regular. I just have lil chats with WDB and whoever else is on at the time. A suprising amount of older chars are still playing.

kinda paranoid now about who else fallen out with me :ohnoes: that stinks

I don't play Rs2 either, i meant on Rsc just after Rs2 had come out.

And i didn't fall out with you Plev :lol: Just as soon as i realised it wasn't you on your character i unleashed :wink:

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

I am an old school guy.

I have overe 20 accounts probably none of them famous really. I was always a low level pker who just loved to pk 500k in rune a day.

24788 - My main all in all ( wasn't on him much in rsc due to I pked all day) rs2 came out I QUIT pking mostly and moved into staking but relized this is garbage to now with defense playing little part in fights nowadays.

My millions - your standard 3 hit pure. 40 1 60... old school style of saying stats.

6 p hats I had 4 p hats the time and got mad when people called me a noob for saying things. I couldn't afford pink when it got to 15m (day after the dupe I bought like 6 for 6m though) ownage!!!

range faster - first pure ever, I raised melee stats because I didn't know

range stats would over time. lol I big noob

simpsonspure - level 15 with bunny ears - failed pure

I will upload some pictures onto my scanner I got from rsc.

20 santa hats +

tons of feather and coal.

Heres a cool picture... Range Faster was my first pker back in 01-02. I never set the recoveries on this account back then due to I didn't need them. Account was already retired and its a level 25 with bunny ears so far.

Top shows range faster recoveries never being set.

Bottom shows my level 15 with bunny ears.

pic can't be imported right now but i will later

24788.png

I am an old school guy.

I have overe 20 accounts probably none of them famous really. I was always a low level pker who just loved to pk 500k in rune a day.

24788 - My main all in all ( wasn't on him much in rsc due to I pked all day) rs2 came out I QUIT pking mostly and moved into staking but relized this is garbage to now with defense playing little part in fights nowadays.

My millions - your standard 3 hit pure. 40 1 60... old school style of saying stats.

6 p hats I had 4 p hats the time and got mad when people called me a noob for saying things. I couldn't afford pink when it got to 15m (day after the dupe I bought like 6 for 6m though) ownage!!!

20 santa hats +

Heres a cool picture... Range Faster was my first pker back in 01-02. I never set the recoveries on this account back then due to I didn't need them. Account was already retired and its a level 25 with bunny ears so far.

Not really old school if you started pking when monk pures were famous.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

when the [bleep] did monk pures become famous? as far as im concerned theyre all little [cabbage]s who tried to gain pixels without any consequences. pathetic [bleep]ers

when the [bleep] did monk pures become famous? as far as im concerned theyre all little [cabbage] who tried to gain pixels without any consequences. pathetic [bleep]

They became famous when McTavish (the merchant) made the first PB named Mctavish Jr, owning all at castle.

lol yea half these people did probably join in 2005 but im only level 92 on rsc and 110 on rs2 and ive been playin since 2000 or 2001 i remember when if you could kill a black knight every1 knew who u were. and a few of the players hackd and autoed like hell that were on the list and whitemagem still plays still talk to him from time to time lol

lol yea half these people did probably join in 2005 but im only level 92 on rsc and 110 on rs2 and ive been playin since 2000 or 2001 i remember when if you could kill a black knight every1 knew who u were. and a few of the players hackd and autoed like hell that were on the list and whitemagem still plays still talk to him from time to time lol

i was killing black knights first time at varrock north with buffyslayer but i didnt know who she was but i was was jealous because she had addy long lol

BKs were very limited and she gave me turns to kill them also...that kind kindness you dont see anymore in runescape :P

I am an old school guy.

20 santa hats +

I DONT LOVE MYSELF

• 4 weeks later...

No one remember Masterlance? I remember holy grail quest had just came out and I read his topic on old scapeboards where he cleaned up with a lotta rune sets. I remember looking at the pics of like 3 sets in his invent with axes and thinking "wow".

And the whole ' ;------------------------------\\ ' thing? Who started that? Something tells me it was Mr man86? Remember a lot of the flame wars Tim started on new era haha...

Rs1 - X dsp x (84 pure plate) - Retired a long time ago

• 2 weeks later...
No one remember Masterlance? I remember holy grail quest had just came out and I read his topic on old scapeboards where he cleaned up with a lotta rune sets. I remember looking at the pics of like 3 sets in his invent with axes and thinking "wow".

And the whole ' ;------------------------------\\ ' thing? Who started that? Something tells me it was Mr man86? Remember a lot of the flame wars Tim started on new era haha...

of course peopel remember masterlance.

And for ;------\\ [cabbage] started when swifty and mr man had their whole love thing going on , mr man went nuts and swifty moved on to some other guy.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Uhh....

I pray I-not huge on forums, 66 10 92? my pure :)

r h i n o-sikk 5 def pure

offical- old addy pure?

Fear Ninja- used to pk with biga and the other guys

s h e i k-met him at skels, good pker

muahahahahaha-some 99str/att pure..for got name? crunch?

those are some, so many, hard to remember :)

default,Fear%20Ninja.gif