Respect To These Old Scool Players?

Sakke

People should seriously stop being oldf*gs and B*tchng about the old RS days, get over it man; they aren't coming back.

I hope you are aware of the fact that you are wrote your post in a sub-forum named "Runescape Classic".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You forgot Jddogg :P

This is crazy i remember soooo many of these people lol.

So many of these names make me laugh :P

Alot of old RSD members on the list too i see :]

good to see all these old skool names been away from rs for quite a while tried to log into my char after 7 years or so.... someone else got it - now playin as 0 red lock 0 so many changes havent tried to log on to any of the mules i had way back when there were no banks - almost all of those names were on friends on my original main at 1 time or another good to reconnect with the playas and see how much rs has changed since i was away if you remember red_lock - message me here or ADD 0_red_lock_0 in game still on f2p never made it to p2p myself but whoever got my character sure did - not to my liking - still trying to figure out how the @#$#@%^&%$# got my character - gotta try to remember pws for my sub characters -

Hello,

I certainly wouldn't claim myself to be as old-school as these names, I started playing in 2003. But I do have some screenshots..

2ngyixf.png

dg0zth.png

11sp8d2.png

2jb1btk.png

2rdb76w.png

• 3 weeks later...

C'Mon guys how can all of you forget me in top pke's, on Crunch Killa i was first pure to hit 99 hp,whene full rune was finally available i had almost a thousand sets untill that email scam came out that stole your pw's.alot of people got hit with that scamm.i know meili remembers me and how could you not bring up my name?or my prayer beast praaaaaaaaay,if any of you think i dont belong on list for top pkers i think i might shoot myself because i had so much to show for it.Fook A Ji,Thug Style,Levi,And most of you others if you think about it you know what i was capable of,skill wise and stat wise.

Page 1 is sacrilege unless the following are added for various reasons...

polomeros - greatest rs legend/player in my eyes . its down to him that i retired plev and created pure plev

keelercrunch - funniest guy ever

goneril - what no gon gon ?

lil might + lotta might - cant remember which one helped me with mining ( gormis and lightning already on page1 but thanks also )

dirtydevil - cos i say so =P

funny how things just pop in ya head

ROFL PLEV you remember me too well,i was hoping to read this post and see my name as one of top pkers on crunch killa,didnt expect for anyone to remember me that personally,thank you for letting me know i was not forgotten and i miss all the old days and chattin bs with everyone,let me know who all in the old crew still plays and on which rs it is.

C'Mon guys how can all of you forget me in top pke's, on Crunch Killa i was first pure to hit 99 hp,whene full rune was finally available i had almost a thousand sets untill that email scam came out that stole your pw's.alot of people got hit with that scamm.i know meili remembers me and how could you not bring up my name?or my prayer beast praaaaaaaaay,if any of you think i dont belong on list for top pkers i think i might shoot myself because i had so much to show for it.Fook A Ji,Thug Style,Levi,And most of you others if you think about it you know what i was capable of,skill wise and stat wise.

lolz wut about [kitty] crunch :P

but you're right!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, reading that list after 6/7 years of inactivity made me smile. I remember almost all of those people, however you missed one of the most famous people on the game...

Chewy Shoe - he was the person that started off the "merchandising" craze. A way in which he made millions of GP buying stuff for low prices and selling at a higher price. Fook a Ji, aahh, those were the days.

Swifty Mcvae was a little [cabbage]! And Lady Killjoy. I loved A S H L E Y and Sandytrain, they were cool. I always thought Sue_Me was a female, yet to my surprise, she was a he! I used to PK with I Wicked I, such an epic PKer.

WTF! I remember you man! Haha holy [cabbage], that's some epic nostalgia right there. I used to be called Maver_13 and Tha_Strength until i sold Maver_13 about 6 years ago for £80 haha.

but you're right!

NO WAY! Are you the REAL Fook a Ji? Plx have my babies!

but you're right!

NO WAY! Are you the REAL Fook a Ji? Plx have my babies!

lol sure. if you're female i will gladly inseminate you. if male, i will not-so-gladly do it

• 1 month later...

It's been a long time....

If it's to do with who made the most money out of it then without a doubt it's one of the early level 60 ish pure like paki4ever, fightin dog, cattie brie/6 feet under, kristoffs pure?, blick, baby/bad bobby, master don, lapper etc. I know i made most my money on my lvl 60 with blick and cattie (all be it with the scull bug) at the level 12 coal rocks - we were easily pulling in 10+ 2 handers/r b axes a day when they were still selling for 2+ mil each (at worst) :)

Theres different generations tho:

early (pre wild, chefs guild then kajarma) - rh2, wdb + great e, erikson, mooncricket, zapz, danny 1880, stingerx12, lapper, stud112, sexy razor... loads more - really before my time as i was npk.

early wild - same as above + lkj, dirty devil, russ an/deadly etc, polemeros, gregechida6, angel2002/wicked, datru/trupimp, masterlance, dmxkobe, fkdyomom, equlizert etc - loads more, cant name them all but this was by far the most fun time by far :) - gredechida stands out the most to me from this era tho.

late f2p/ early p2p - without a doubt i wicked i and dmxkobe8.

after that it turns into the list that's on the last 20 pages, only differnce being it gradually got to the point where it cost money to pk on p2p than you could get back (full set kill was 250k ish but 16 shark - 20k?, super set - 100k?, bloods - 3k each?) and and there was a massive shortage of death runes for f2p.

Anyway excluding that, my list:

1) ADX1 - no suprise. If Vid didnt introduce me to ad I'm sure neither of us would have got to 115+ - would have just been a constant fight! I'd have won tho! :)). Best by far... if he didnt like you, you had to be in a massivly different time zone to train in p2p wild :)

2) Lordvid - kept himself unknown, probably got more kills than me and adx put together towards the end...

* Zorro - Just fkin good - (id add baya999 and bluntis here too)

* BS Arkan - Same as zorro

* Kingpin - Was a friend, but watching his fights with adx I'm convinced he cheated... Never saw him f2p either (same with earlcar6) but both of them hit stupidly good.

* Pokey + Amer, always good fun - like chad said, had to talk in msn cause everone else was muted.

*Kryptix, if he had the stats he'd have been as good ad adx.

sure there's more...

Be interesting to see a 'most useless thread' - my vote would go to sir blood or luckylucky28.

Suprised i could be botherd typing that...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well, L6vi has created his own online game that I am actively playing. Managed to chat a little with him on the chat system in the game aswell. Really friendly guy, and quite talented at programming. That game is the most popular online game in the country and that guy is a millionaire.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Well, L6vi has created his own online game that I am actively playing. Managed to chat a little with him on the chat system in the game aswell. Really friendly guy, and quite talented at programming. That game is the most popular online game in the country and that guy is a millionaire.

its a text based crime game isnt it?

I remember him talking about being in the process of making a game, dont know if he ever got around to slapping real graphics into it though. put the link here if you ever read this post :)

• 2 weeks later...

Loads of them are still playing :) Luckylucky28 as example. And her husband War GTO, they are both still pking :P In runescape they dragged me to pk with them. And tbh.. they still are :P I think you can also add Winterdream on that list. Also, she is still playing. And Muumi74.. Still very active in this game. There is a list maybe some of them will fit on your list:

- Supa Vegeta

- Fighter MV

- Farmer Moe

- Rooborstje

- X corp X

- Blick

- Winterdream

- Tameelf

- Tofakie

- Muumi75

- Chameela

- Hudsonlee

- Dessert

- Kil Girl

- PK D K PK

- Forza

etc etc etc

Some fo them have changed there rsn.. I still hate that update. No way i will ever change my runescape classic chosen nickname

+ edit, sorry if i put names that you allready have in your list.

rsn changed for a short period of time to: GM Dutch

• 8 months later...

Thank you for having The Old Nite on the list.

I'll always remember him as one of the best, but also one of the nicest.

• Like 1

Archaic_Jay.png

Active since June 4th, 2001. PM me anytime in-game!

The Old Nite - R.I.P. The nicest player I've ever known; it isn't the same without you.

.............................. :''''''''''( runescape..........R.I.P. old runescape was where the fun was, coming home from school, i would get on and be like MAN, THis game rocks, im going to play it all of my life, then RS2 beta, then Rs2 release.......it was still awesome.....then the new combat beta.............. X'''''( terrible.......we need to do something to bring back our RUNESCAPE, the new armour looks and crap.....its ruined the game.....godswards look like crap....... i can't tell armour anymore..... barrows was a money making way.....now it isnt...... bandos looks like crap......jagec should leave whats perfect, perfect. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :sad: Runescape 2005 was perfect, RSC, was perfect, FUTURE RS IS WHAT WILL DESTROY THE GAME. Sadly, the old rs is probabily a memory, it will not come back.

• 2 months later...

Ok... me and my friends are so bored to this new RS bs... so we thought that do u still remember these old scool pures/pkers/players???

Junglebro

w00tpecker

Blick

Official

SAX

Sakke8

Sir Wout95

Wargazme

Nowyoudie

Cattie Brie

Avain69

Dmx Kobe

King Leonardo

XxCavalierxX

Gearshifter

Bluerose13x

Byckkuu Bouh

Motherofrage

War XXl

The Great E

Equalizer T

Sir Elliot

Thehate

Ttj

Paki4ever

Angel 2002

I Wicked I (Best Pker Of RS World)

Gogamus (Best Catcher)

Snake Slava/Snake Slavik

Master Don 6

Lady Deja Vu

Sandytrain

Kuriz

Masterlance

Anttila

Coffee Sabre

Real Kana

Unbeaten

Untouchablex

Pekoni

FOX

SixFeetUnder

Ashley

A S H L E Y

D E A D L Y

Ssj Goku

Fckedyomomm (One of the best RS names Ever!!!)

Hohto

Kingpin

kdog3wa

Azn Purity

Jalkapallo1

Robin Hood

BONEBRAKER6

L6VI

Eugene Ru

Who Da Best

D E S I R E

Daakpunk

Swifty

Zorro Toy

Tks

Swifty Mcvay

Chaos Guy

Bs Arkan

Datrupimp

Deadskinmask

Azn Cutie

Daakpunk

Adx1

Sue Me

Who Da Best

Pokey

Peksi 6x9

Whitemagem

Zonghui

Ladykilljoy

Fist Of God

Eva 02

Lady Lynda

Galaxyg

Gregechidna6

Zar Family 2

Tyler11

Song Flower

Luckylucky28

Max333

Ravoz

Lilyuffie88

X Shadow X

Trupimp

Tram

Muhahahahaha

Iampenguin

Levidog2

Earlcar6

Rainbowdolph

Tertsi

Azot

Ivoivoivo

Uloveme

Ssgoku 2

Datrupimp

Xxzibit

Abyss Worm

M Oldfield

Lightning

Hehasnoidea

Sunjon

Jakkeri

Kingleonardo

Runedoll

Gogeta Ssj5

Lilcutiepie

Agassi

Babyluv

Red1010

Nas Escobar

Danethor

Musashi22

Shorty 2001

Groovesan

Robin Hood2

Sexy Razor (best Pker Before Wilderness came out)

Viikate

Orchid Tea

The Old Nite

Bigaboys

Russ An

Real Snowsi

Flower 2003

Haxx0r Maxx

Azot

Zaptone Z

Sunjon

Wickedwayz

Hiana

Graffixetet

Gormis

Tiwi

Alchemon

Pepsi 24

Kobiianardo

6shooter

Andyawz

Fook A Ji

Mctavish (Made PB's)

Meili

Llama0

Igor 10

S1acker

Blace Mace

Joe Jenninz

Oldmanschild

Yedija

I cant remember all the oldschools because we are drunk now but we will keep adding them, post all really old school if you remember!!!

You forgot about Bluerose13x, the first player to reach 99 smithing. sakke you and I started around the same time. I started playing when i was 14 or 15 and now im 25 lmao (i play on and off of course) and "cowandchicken" first player to reach 99 woodcutting and firemaking the really tedious and boring way.

• 2 weeks later...

I cant believe this thread is being activated again...

But yeah the memories... haha!

I always had A S H L E Y chassing me in the wild...

Eva 02 and The Great E, fun training at hobogoblin mine in 32 wild (was quickest EXP, non stop one after another, and this was when it was only little XP per kill).

|| Viet Le Pure >> 99 Att | 40 Def | 99 Str | 99 Hits ||

|| 233rd to 99 Strength (RSC) (2001-2003) ||

|| Vi3t Le Pure >> | Level 200 | 1962+ Total ||

|| 99att - 99def - 99str - 99hits - 94rang - 81pray - 92magic - 57summ ||