Respect To These Old Scool Players?

Sakke

I'm glad I found this thread.

I started in Early 2001, near the end of the school year. I was around when PKing was everywhere and adamantine equipment was the height of wealth. My name is hard to forget, so if anyone remembers, just let me know :)

Lost City ownage man

Yes, sir! haha 8-)

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

put me on there

No-one liked you though :-w :shame:

wasnt he some good players like ............... whats a nice name for it .......... stooge? \'

and i like to add PUGXSI, since this is a post about respect.

Aurora only got good when you could see player's ids, and once this was possible he magically always had catch on everyone, and refused to switch servers to fight :lol:. The best part was he'll go to the grave claiming he was legit, though this is clearly impossible. Still got him for square and med when he page closed at icies tho, now that was a good time :wink:.

Nah, thats not the real aurora, the real aurora only and mostly pked on f2p and he doesnt auto. the new owner does however. I Think you could mean his bro kaffir that tried auto catching but then he later quit too.

Aurora only got good when you could see player's ids, and once this was possible he magically always had catch on everyone, and refused to switch servers to fight :lol:. The best part was he'll go to the grave claiming he was legit, though this is clearly impossible. Still got him for square and med when he page closed at icies tho, now that was a good time :wink:.

Nah, thats not the real aurora, the real aurora only and mostly pked on f2p and he doesnt auto. the new owner does however. I Think you could mean his bro kaffir that tried auto catching but then he later quit too.

K well he was a horrible pker before and all of a sudden became an ok catcher with catch on everyone, that's all I'm saying.

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

LJK, you remember me? I was nightsword2/ brad .

Does anyone remember ashley? Cant find anyone mentioning her and she was old school.

Also anyone remember me my most played chars was nightsword2/brad/bmx sniper.

I remember when i first started playing, the top skills were on the site in a diff format. I always tried to get on there and would refresh till i was then take pics :D. Also another big part i remember is when fishing came out and i fished for days and days.

Danightsword.png

Hiya ;) of course i rememeber you,but your thinking old school ashley ,no havent seen her,most will say newer ASHLEY ,there is 2 of them :)

I actually think ur still on my rs friends list,i never removed anyone ;)

Does anyone remember ashley? Cant find anyone mentioning her and she was old school.

I remember when i first started playing, the top skills were on the site in a diff format. I always tried to get on there and would refresh till i was then take pics :D. Also another big part i remember is when fishing came out and i fished for days and days.

I remember brad...

jakissdead.jpg

that's me (mystic004) and you killing him lol both 81 pure obviously. I think I showed you this pic on msn not too long ago, but I'm not sure.

I remember brad...

jakissdead.jpg

that's me (mystic004) and you killing him lol both 81 pure obviously. I think I showed you this pic on msn not too long ago, but I'm not sure.

ROFL mystic whats up, whats your msn again? I dont know if i still have you added or not.

Danightsword.png

Add me up to that list :P. Heres a picture of me to verify my oldschoolness :P

tipitsig1rd5.png

I know someone thats 115 cbt on classic that plays rs2 now and he had legit 98 smithing on classic * 99 wit stout (^.^) *

Curtis Josep

Add me up to that list :P. Heres a picture of me to verify my oldschoolness :P

tipitsig1rd5.png

I know someone thats 115 cbt on classic that plays rs2 now and he had legit 98 smithing on classic * 99 wit stout (^.^) *

Curtis Josep

ur joking right :roll:

Ok... me and my friends are so bored to this new RS bs... so we thought that do u still remember these old scool pures/pkers/players???

I cant remember all the oldschools because we are drunk now but we will keep adding them, post all really old school if you remember!!!

-.-

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde