Respect To These Old Scool Players?

Sakke

i would think nemesis kkc is worthy...

Not when you look at most of the names on the list (and some probably shouldn't be there anyway) But Nemesis Kkc is not and should not really be mentioned in the same list, they're a different era to him.

N like Meet said, he was a friggin monk pure lol.. Big deal?

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Theres a nother guy who tried making a name for him self with those stupid vids. Viva la son or some [cabbage]. He had a main that he attempted to pk high level with and sucked balls at it.

Him and nemesis kkk are in same boat. The boat for nobodys.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

put low fighter up there....

way old school and argueably one of the best pkers out there

I don't think any pure can ever be classed as one of the best pkers :notalk: they had alot less to worry about (magic) whilst pking and pked in places where they can and generally would 3 hit most people with ease, bearing in mind most had 40 defence or lower :-$

Low was a good castle pker though. =D>

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

All very true. Castle PK'ing was easy if you knew all the annoying bunch who would team you 15 vs 1.

It was a case of attack, get them low, attack and 3 hit.

Castle pking wasn't easy lol. I had better luck pking on a 50-70 pure at rocks. When dsm was pure, I was like 10 hp over combat and 99 strength at level 77?. I was also friends with all of the good pures back then. Nowyoudie, dessert, daak. That's all I can really remember. So, it was easy on dsm. Whenever I'd get on a random pure I had from friends or was actually mine and people didn't know who I was, I would literally fight 3-10 people each time. I'd get a whole lot of kills but I'd die a lot, too.

Seriously, I lived on RS for 4 years. 2001-2005. And I do actually miss it.

Just PK'ing and [cabbage].

I was the first person to have 1,000,000,000 GP and post it (on lumbytrain and here then got banned because I had to use autorune to put it up).

Italian Boi and others can back me on this.

Alot of people say they had it blah blah, but I was the first to post it.

adx1.

This is badez, azn purity (second player).

Best PKER's:

i wicked i

gogamus

adx1

Best LVL'ers:

Zong

GalaxyG

Who Da Best

x biga boys x

------

Biggest losers IRL and Game:

Swifty Mcvay

Kdawg2331 (or w\e)

Kryptix (he got mocked about having red hair so he shaved it and look like an albino with cancer)

-------

I would love someone to get a hold of RSC and host it privately lol.

Anyway great to see some of you still around!

~badez

Seriously, I lived on RS for 4 years. 2001-2005. And I do actually miss it.

Just PK'ing and [cabbage].

I was the first person to have 1,000,000,000 GP and post it (on lumbytrain and here then got banned because I had to use [ForbiddenSite] to put it up).

Italian Boi and others can back me on this.

Alot of people say they had it blah blah, but I was the first to post it.

adx1.

This is badez, azn purity (second player).

Best PKER's:

i wicked i

gogamus

adx1

Best LVL'ers:

Zong

GalaxyG

Who Da Best

x biga boys x

------

Biggest losers IRL and Game:

Swifty Mcvay

Kdawg2331 (or w\e)

Kryptix (he got mocked about having red hair so he shaved it and look like an albino with cancer)

-------

I would love someone to get a hold of RSC and host it privately lol.

Anyway great to see some of you still around!

~badez

all you were was some kid who auto caught and didnt show up til after AR was out.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Castle pking wasn't easy lol. I had better luck pking on a 50-70 pure at rocks. When dsm was pure, I was like 10 hp over combat and 99 strength at level 77?. I was also friends with all of the good pures back then. Nowyoudie, dessert, daak. That's all I can really remember. So, it was easy on dsm. Whenever I'd get on a random pure I had from friends or was actually mine and people didn't know who I was, I would literally fight 3-10 people each time. I'd get a whole lot of kills but I'd die a lot, too.

Yeah you were supposed to die at the castle alot lol :P It's part and parcel of everyone having enough strength to 3 hit you lol :)

I found castle pking ridiculasly easy.. I expect i was lucky in the sense that when people found out i was adx1 some wanted to be my friends.. But at the same time others thought it was a good chance to get one over on me..

I made far more profit pking on Shr3k and Jupita than i did pking on adx1 lol :P Simply because i didn't have to buy runes or supers, the best thing about castle pking was there was always someone there it wasn't a case of high level pking and strolling round for ages and not finding anyone.

Prayer beasts ruined the castle though.. I wish pures had never had the idea to have anything less than 40 defence.. It would have made pking far better despite the amount of fun i used to have ranging monks whilst they were fighting or better yet, just standing still :D

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Yeah you were supposed to die at the castle alot lol :P It's part and parcel of everyone having enough strength to 3 hit you lol :)

I found castle pking ridiculasly easy.. I expect i was lucky in the sense that when people found out i was adx1 some wanted to be my friends.. But at the same time others thought it was a good chance to get one over on me..

I made far more profit pking on Shr3k and Jupita than i did pking on adx1 lol :P Simply because i didn't have to buy runes or supers, the best thing about castle pking was there was always someone there it wasn't a case of high level pking and strolling round for ages and not finding anyone.

Prayer beasts ruined the castle though.. I wish pures had never had the idea to have anything less than 40 defence.. It would have made pking far better despite the amount of fun i used to have ranging monks whilst they were fighting or better yet, just standing still :D

Did you even pk the castle before monks took it over?

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Yes thanks, bear in mind Jupita and Shr3k were both made before Meetyourpker was :-w

I realise reading and understanding what you're reading doesn't come easily to you but saying prayer beasts ''ruined'' the castle implied i did pk there before they took over and so too afterwards :-$

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Yes thanks, bear in mind Jupita and Shr3k were both made before Meetyourpker was :-w

I realise reading and understanding what you're reading doesn't come easily to you but saying prayer beasts ''ruined'' the castle implied i did pk there before they took over and so too afterwards :-$

Seriously doubt that , meeturpker was made in early 2001 , same with eric cauley and utahjazz. meeturpker was in his 40s for a long time like 7 months. Wasnt til i met dsm that i started to level it faster.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Seriously doubt that , meeturpker was made in early 2001 , same with eric cauley and utahjazz. meeturpker was in his 40s for a long time like 7 months. Wasnt til i met dsm that i started to level it faster.

Bum buddies for lyfe!

castle pking was very profitable, at one point i had over 150 rune sets, and enough food and potions to pk for years and not have to buy more. Back in 03 i was getting 8-10 rune kills per day

PB's ruined wilderness full stop.

Masterlance pked his first r2h off me(lvl 33ish black pure ftw), although the skull trick did help me get a few more before the price's went down from 1mill. Varrock was the tops before edge came out. All before PB's existed.

My bro Petey567 should get a mention since he was same as War, paki4life and others, the Bad's cant remember names, bad baby? using the knife trick but could only hold 3 lobs lol, very confusing brothers/sisters.

Also dont get me started on blick, my brother hated her. Me and him always hunted her down, killed her a few times. It was always hard since there was always 5+ others with her.

• 1 month later...
I should also link this here for all old rsc pkers since many posts seem to work still.

http://web.archive.org/web/200305101900 ... um=7&35969

and some example of wildy drama http://web.archive.org/web/200307230925 ... forum=7&23

http://web.archive.org/web/200307230616 ... forum=7&31

how come it wont stay on the page? it goes to it and then it says sorry couldnt find page

Trupimp (Banned 03')