Respect To These Old Scool Players?

Sakke

Look what the loot is.... Wouldn't be suprised if she was suiciding to get rid of a skull or healin hp and chargin prayer... :roll:

Even if there was only bones and sleeping bad, Anttila would still have had a lot more honor than you ever had.

You've gotta be joking? I know he's your friend and all so naturally you'd defend him but you're just blatantly lying saying Anttila had any honour lol.

Knightlite, Anttila referred to dying as ''Lumby Tele Minus Amulet''

What the heck :lol: Adx1.. you little bitter sheep lover :) I can't belive that after years you still cry here what I did.. Don't know about you.. but RS was allways just a game for me. I didn't care a flying poop what you or any1 else ever said. Logging, X'ing or walking naked in wilderness, who care's? Dude life goes on, try get over it and not being such a drama queen :boohoo: If I wasen't in the army right now I would travel in England to give you a pink skirt. After all these years.. you are still number 2 (talking bs) =D>

Life goes on hippies..

~Anttila

You try to talk trash but your in the army. What he was trying to say in brief terms is that you were bad at the game. The logging xing walking naked statement, that is what this post is about, its what defined you in the game.

Join the marines if you actually want to be proud of something in your life.

Look what the loot is.... Wouldn't be suprised if she was suiciding to get rid of a skull or healin hp and chargin prayer... :roll:

Even if there was only bones and sleeping bad, Anttila would still have had a lot more honor than you ever had.

You've gotta be joking? I know he's your friend and all so naturally you'd defend him but you're just blatantly lying saying Anttila had any honour lol.

What the heck :lol: Adx1.. you little bitter sheep lover :)

~Anttila

Always thought sheep lovers were from new Zealand.. and from what i believe adx is from the UK? :? could be wrong though :-w

Achieved: 99 Attack, 99 Strength

3rd March 2003

What the heck :lol: Adx1.. you little bitter sheep lover :) I can't belive that after years you still cry here what I did.. Don't know about you.. but RS was allways just a game for me. I didn't care a flying poop what you or any1 else ever said. Logging, X'ing or walking naked in wilderness, who care's? Dude life goes on, try get over it and not being such a drama queen :boohoo: If I wasen't in the army right now I would travel in England to give you a pink skirt. After all these years.. you are still number 2 (talking bs) =D>

Life goes on hippies..

~Anttila

You try to talk trash but your in the army. What he was trying to say in brief terms is that you were bad at the game. The logging xing walking naked statement, that is what this post is about, its what defined you in the game.

Join the marines if you actually want to be proud of something in your life.

Atleast he has a name.

Life goes on hippies..

~Anttila

I've missed you dude, i know of nobody else that can type as randomly and incoherently as you, really i hope you write a book one day and here i'll recommend a title... ''Life.. Backwards'' I think it's catchy and will be very suiting for you :)

I read a topic, saw your name, disagreed with what was said and replied, have you not just done the same? :wink: Only it would appear you bear more of a grudge than a neutered dog would for a vet.

If you weren't in the army i truly believe you a) own a pink dress and B) would travel all the way to England to give me it along with a sentence that sums you up perfectly ''Hahaha i r giver u pinky dress littlely girly u now bum boys almost like me ahhahaha! Pwned!!!!11One''

One last thing, i do indeed have complete respect for the fact you've joined the army however i feel it's my duty to inform you that if you go to war/conflict you can't log out you know...

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

What the heck :lol: Adx1.. you little bitter sheep lover :)

~Anttila

Always thought sheep lovers were from new Zealand.. and from what i believe adx is from the UK? :? could be wrong though :-w

Oy !! I just knew someone was going to say something like that !! Shall I stir it up a bit more and say there are more sheep in Australia? :twisted:

Umm which reminds me.. jz.. I should know you shouldn't I ?

So you're in the Finland army Anntila? I joined the US Army...

And join the Marines to be proud of something in your life...lol....I say don't join any form of military, it really sucks...well at least here in the USA, besides marines died a lot....

Wonder what happened to Killermandie...he told me once he was thinking in joining the Air Force...

Life goes on hippies..

~Anttila

One last thing, i do indeed have complete respect for the fact you've joined the army however i feel it's my duty to inform you that if you go to war/conflict you can't log out you know...

Lmao!

I'm pretty sure he signed a contract thinking he was ripping off the army. ZOMG SCAMMED A NEWB!!11!!11! MUST TELL SS KILLER!

ok, that was not funny.

I miss rsc :cry:

Stevie J ftw

only a teleporting fruit like stevie j would nominate him self, he spent 95 percent of his time in wild teleporting at edge dungeon skels...

btw if you nominate your self why dont you nominate your group

lady jean2

cobalt99

sallem

ran 0

ladyboo

etc

as well....they were all the warb2 gto xxl etc of p2p.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Stevie J ftw

only a teleporting fruit like stevie j would nominate him self, he spent 95 percent of his time in wild teleporting at edge dungeon skels...

lady jean2

cobalt99

sallem

ran 0

ladyboo

etc

Haha, speaking which..I'd say this one is incredibly rare! :o

like '04 :P

wargtove4.png

Notice the weakens? :D

Stevie J ftw

lady jean2

cobalt99

sallem

ran 0

ladyboo

etc

Haha, speaking which..I'd say this one is incredibly rare! :o

like '04 :P

wargtove4.png

Notice the weakens? :D

That wasnt rare, back in the day that was common, it would just change every other night from either war gto or war xxl. the rare one was luckylucky##...

That wasnt rare, back in the day that was common, it would just change every other night from either war gto or war xxl. the rare one was luckylucky##...

Damit i know i've got a picture of her somewhere lol, can't find it :evil: I might actually start my old comp up to get that one haha. You could never ever catch her dead cause she used to just suicide but i remember 3 hitting her when she was pking with umm.. a guy that was like 117 combat think his name began with an 'a' long time back lol my memory's pooped :-k

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Damit i know i've got a picture of her somewhere lol, can't find it :evil: I might actually start my old comp up to get that one haha. You could never ever catch her dead cause she used to just suicide but i remember 3 hitting her when she was pking with umm.. a guy that was like 117 combat think his name began with an 'a' long time back lol my memory's pooped :-k

hmm i would usually say ravoz... but starts with an 'a'?... amer..no...alq..? no... aznforlife-haha, no... Ashley?-maybe?-with lil gayman, but i dont think so... hmm im stupmed. ill stick with my answer of ravoz.

hmm i would usually say ravoz... but starts with an 'a'?... amer..no...alq..? no... aznforlife-haha, no... Ashley?-maybe?-with lil gayman, but i dont think so... hmm im stupmed. ill stick with my answer of ravoz.

Lol it didn't begin with an 'a' at all my bad :oops: Limyu =D> I knew it was one of those old school players that just didn't know how to pk.. Whilst i was looking for his name i stumbled accross another lovely picture depicting LuckyLucky haha..

Walk into the middle of Luckys pk team 3 hit her friend and she had no idea where he'd gone lol :D took her soo long to attack me that i already had all the armour :thumbsup:

eviltanlol.jpg

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Somehow I feel a bit left out too...

Sure, Im not the greatest pker of all time. And sure, ive screwed up a fair few times in my learning stages...

But all and all I wasnt that horrible, was I? :P

Vmser.png