Respect To These Old Scool Players?

Sakke

Hohto

I remember that hippy.

Anyways there's a lot of familiar names, but even more names you could add.

Ss Killer

Waltteri

Magic Vendor

Everdred

Mysticsmagic

Sir Beachy

Erixson

Krest

Dmonik

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Hohto

I remember that hippy.

Anyways there's a lot of familiar names, but even more names you could add.

Ss Killer

Waltteri

Magic Vendor

Everdred

Mysticsmagic

Sir Beachy

Erixson

Krest

Dmonik

I thought the topic was "Respect to these old school players.." :P Might as well add Anttila too then?! lol

I thought the topic was "Respect to these old school players.." :P Might as well add Anttila too then?! lol

I thought the exact thing when I saw ss killer up there too. Free rune large please :^o

The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.

What I get a kick out of is Anttila would go to his grave saying no one in RS has ever killed him.. Yet me and Adx both have pics of him dead ?

antilladeadap0.gif

Go figure ;-\

Edit: I think Adx was the other person with a pic of him dead, I know he flamed the [bleep] out of him constantly about claiming he had never been killed, lol

i killed anttila too lol. 3hit him :( was bit fun though, me being lvl 85 pure and him being lvl 105+ with 5x magic if i remember right. 3hit from like 80sh hp. at hobgoblins ^^ ss killer was tehre too lol, trying to pilejump.

Yes Bam I remember you, and you too DSM. But Im confident that what ive seen from Lama is AC, but either way this is running out of topic anyways.
Haha back in the day you guys both were easy to kill... i loved fighting either of you... and llama0 was never that good back in the day, good stats tho. bam i know you were my friend but it was fun to fight you :lol: i wish the game would be what it was 3-4 years ago again.... oh well \'

Gotta agree with that one Unit :) I'm always quite nostalgic about how good rs used to be.. That's the depressing part though, how good it 'used' to be :(

Oh and Bam yeah i have got a picture somewhere lol, i've got one of his brother too! Although i think it was understood i photshopped them both because it was simply impossible to kill the mighty brotherhood was it not? :wink:

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

What I get a kick out of is Anttila would go to his grave saying no one in RS has ever killed him.. Yet me and Adx both have pics of him dead ?

antilladeadap0.gif

Go figure ;-\

Edit: I think Adx was the other person with a pic of him dead, I know he flamed the * out of him constantly about claiming he had never been killed, lol

Look what the loot is.... Wouldn't be suprised if she was suiciding to get rid of a skull or healin hp and chargin prayer... :roll:

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

Look what the loot is.... Wouldn't be suprised if she was suiciding to get rid of a skull or healin hp and chargin prayer... :roll:

Even if there was only bones and sleeping bad, Anttila would still have had a lot more honor than you ever had.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Even if there was only bones and sleeping bad, Anttila would still have had a lot more honor than you ever had.

Sad, but very true. Some people can get away with murder...

You've gotta be joking? I know he's your friend and all so naturally you'd defend him but you're just blatantly lying saying Anttila had any honour lol.

Knightlite, Anttila referred to dying as ''Lumby Tele Minus Amulet''

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

You've gotta be joking? I know he's your friend and all so naturally you'd defend him but you're just blatantly lying saying Anttila had any honour lol.

Knightlite, Anttila referred to dying as ''Lumby Tele Minus Amulet''

You've made a point about Anttila having no honour. But anttila is the lesser of the two evils. Compared to knightlite, anttila was a saint :-w

You've made a point about Anttila having no honour. But anttila is the lesser of the two evils. Compared to knightlite, anttila was a saint :-w

Rubbish lol.. There was literally no way of being worse than Anttila.. Any disappointing thing that a person could possibly do he did it! He [bleep]ed n lied on the forums, talked [cabbage] but couldn't back it up (ever) logged on sight in wild despite ''owning'' me? suicided when i'd eventually get him, say i faked pics when i had pics of him an his brother dead and box hobgoblins even if i attacked him at rune mines.. I can't think of anything else that could be worse but if you can please add it, chances are he did that too!

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Yes Bam I remember you, and you too DSM. But Im confident that what ive seen from Lama is AC, but either way this is running out of topic anyways.
Haha back in the day you guys both were easy to kill... i loved fighting either of you... and llama0 was never that good back in the day, good stats tho. bam i know you were my friend but it was fun to fight you :lol: i wish the game would be what it was 3-4 years ago again.... oh well \'

Gotta agree with that one Unit :) I'm always quite nostalgic about how good rs used to be.. That's the depressing part though, how good it 'used' to be :(

Oh and Bam yeah i have got a picture somewhere lol, i've got one of his brother too! Although i think it was understood i photshopped them both because it was simply impossible to kill the mighty brotherhood was it not? :wink:

Yeah i cant even go on now... its a bummer... oh well. The old clashes we had were a blast back in the day... interupted randomly so we could kill the asian group... and bam bam it is me bro, you dont remember the hours we would spend when there was nobody else to fight just chasing each other around playing catch..?

Yeah i cant even go on now... its a bummer... oh well. The old clashes we had were a blast back in the day... interupted randomly so we could kill the asian group... and bam bam it is me bro, you dont remember the hours we would spend when there was nobody else to fight just chasing each other around playing catch..?

lol oh ya.. I had forgot about that :P Thats basically how I learned to catch, lol, I just couldn't remember us ever fighting before we were friends, so I kind of got confused ;-\ lol

antilladeadap0.gif

Go figure ;-\

Edit: I think Adx was the other person with a pic of him dead, I know he flamed the * out of him constantly about claiming he had never been killed, lol

Anttila has skulled before ?? :shock: Damn I'm sorry, thats a new one on me, I didn't realize his character ever had a skull over it's head.. Did he even know what a skull was ? Healing HP and charging prayer in 30 something wild ? He must of got [bleep]in' lost, lol, he did pretty damn good to use up most my food with no armor or anything on..

Seriously, don't post anymore, lol

Haha, it's funny cause i remember times doing that.. Me and You would be fighting then some opportunists (lucky and chums) would attempt to clear up.. We'd suddenly just truce with the sole purpose of killing them instead =D>

Other funny thing was me and you were friends at first, then weren't and then eventually were again.. Weird thing was when we were fighting i was 115+ cb and you were 105.. Yet you'd still actually fight me whereas Anttila was 112? and wouldn't dare lol :-#

I don't think Rsc will ever be beaten as a game in my mind, the only other game i've played that i think has come near to this is Final Fantasy 7 lol.. Love that game soo much :thumbsup:

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Haha, it's funny cause i remember times doing that.. Me and You would be fighting then some opportunists (lucky and chums) would attempt to clear up.. We'd suddenly just truce with the sole purpose of killing them instead =D>

Other funny thing was me and you were friends at first, then weren't and then eventually were again.. Weird thing was when we were fighting i was 115+ cb and you were 105.. Yet you'd still actually fight me whereas Anttila was 112? and wouldn't dare lol :-#

I don't think Rsc will ever be beaten as a game in my mind, the only other game i've played that i think has come near to this is Final Fantasy 7 lol.. Love that game soo much :thumbsup:

haha we became started fighting each other because we killled 3 of them in a row and we couldnt decide on how to split the armor... so we fought over it and yeah the fight never ended. and we never actually stopped fighting... all our mutaul friends hated it. but if i didnt fight you and your group then who would i have fought that would have been a challenge?

I Remember once when pokey was autoing you to death you x'ed out on sue me... Your just as bad as eugene!!! :lol:

i knew a s h l e y well, remember bonebraker6 (i dont no if u spelt right on list but m spelling it how u did), i trained range with both snake slavik and his other 1, i forget name lolz.. and abyss worm

fist of god scammed my white p hat about 3 years ago and zonghui and whitemagem i trained with ! \'

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

I Remember once when pokey was autoing you to death you x'ed out on sue me... Your just as bad as eugene!!! :lol:

As if i'd let Pokey auto me dead lol :P and that was the difference he actually was autoing, in fact he was on msn at the time telling me he was autoing me to death lol, i went back out n killed him anyway \' without an auto aswell :mrgreen:

Jeremy (whoever you are?) I find it incredibly hard to believe that Fist would scam you for anything, 1) He was full of morals and 2) He had TONNES of money as he was always around from the begining and was there for the phat drops, he was friends with Bluerose (i think) n basically i just can't see any situation in which he'd bother to scam anyone!

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

antilla was as stupid as whitearmy just a higher level , any time you do more then 5 catches ...make that 1 catch in a row on them theyd call you a auto and say they wouldnt fight you any more.

I had a couple pics of them dead , posted on these forums i thought but i cant find none of my kill pics any more. Who knows where my computer went from back when i pked , o well.

Btw unit whats up and , and hi ADX:) buddy ole buddy :D

meeturpkeR:P

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

HEY! I just got some silly flashback. I don't know why I remember Cheesefraek? That guy wasn't a good pker but he always owned me :(

lol the day I got 90 combat I went PK'ing, and got jumped by him and 15 damn Russian's by myself, lol

And I was 90 combat before fatigue ;-\ I still have the picture, lol, has 'Carpentry' in it ;-\

HEY! I just got some silly flashback. I don't know why I remember Cheesefraek? That guy wasn't a good pker but he always owned me :(

lol the day I got 90 combat I went PK'ing, and got jumped by him and 15 damn Russian's by myself, lol

And I was 90 combat before fatigue ;-\ I still have the picture, lol, has 'Carpentry' in it ;-\

Is it bad that what i remember of the game doesnt have fatigue..? i stopped training around the time they put that in the game.-it wasnt as fun... i liked it when i was level 20 pking in andy armor with a rune short sword while weakening with magic... ahh that was fun before people would yell and cry about magic.... haha oh well.