Respect To These Old Scool Players?

Sakke

I guess a few still play now and then. Also, some people quit then come back fro like 2 months then quit again. Rl things get in the way of constant players and a lot of the older players are now in college or working. I even know 1 who now has two children! :lol: They're around just not too active.

I guess a few still play now and then. Also, some people quit then come back fro like 2 months then quit again. Rl things get in the way of constant players and a lot of the older players are now in college or working. I even know 1 who now has two children! :lol: They're around just not too active.

ya i still play but like you say, IRL stuff just keeps getting in the way :P

but wut do u do irl now meili ? ;)

Ok... me and my friends are so bored to this new RS bs... so we thought that do u still remember these old scool pures/pkers/players???

Junglebro

w00tpecker

Blick

Official

SAX

Sakke8

Sir Wout95

Wargazme

Nowyoudie

Cattie Brie

Avain69

Dmx Kobe <<<<<<<<<<< Name sharer does not deserve respect

King Leonardo

XxCavalierxX <<<<<< banned for stupid reasons

Gearshifter

Bluerose13x

Byckkuu Bouh

Motherofrage

War XXl

The Great E

Equalizer T

Sir Elliot

Thehate

Ttj

Paki4ever

Angel 2002 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I Wicked I (Best Pker Of RS World) <<<<< see above seeing as it is the same person

Gogamus (Best Catcher)

Snake Slava/Snake Slavik

Master Don 6

Lady Deja Vu

Sandytrain

Kuriz

Masterlance

Anttila

Coffee Sabre

Real Kana

Unbeaten

Untouchablex

Pekoni

FOX

SixFeetUnder

Ashley

A S H L E Y

D E A D L Y

Ssj Goku

Fckedyomomm (One of the best RS names Ever!!!) <<<< banned for his mouth right after fletching came out

Hohto <<<<<<<<<<<<< some noob :mrgreen:

Kingpin

kdog3wa

Azn Purity

Jalkapallo1

Robin Hood <<<<<<< was never the pure people are saying he was

BONEBRAKER6

L6VI

Eugene Ru

Who Da Best <<<<<< also banned for macroing no respect there

D E S I R E

Daakpunk

Swifty

Zorro Toy

Tks

Swifty Mcvay

Chaos Guy

Bs Arkan

Datrupimp

Deadskinmask

Azn Cutie

Daakpunk

Adx1

Sue Me

Who Da Best

Pokey <<<<<<<< name 2 banned of WDB for same reasons as WDB

Peksi 6x9

Whitemagem

Zonghui

Ladykilljoy

Fist Of God

Eva 02

Lady Lynda

Galaxyg

Gregechidna6 <<<<< still logs in now an then

Zar Family 2 <<<< B!TCH

Tyler11

Song Flower

Luckylucky28

Max333 <<<<<<<< years ago asked me to range for him to pk

Ravoz

Lilyuffie88

X Shadow X

Trupimp

Tram

Muhahahahaha

Iampenguin

Levidog2 <<<<<<<< banned

Earlcar6

Rainbowdolph

Tertsi

Azot

Ivoivoivo

Uloveme

Ssgoku 2

Datrupimp

Xxzibit

Abyss Worm

M Oldfield

Lightning

Hehasnoidea

Sunjon

Jakkeri

Kingleonardo

Runedoll

Gogeta Ssj5

Lilcutiepie

Agassi <<<<<<<<< still plays

Babyluv

Red1010

Nas Escobar

Danethor

Musashi22

Shorty 2001

Groovesan

Robin Hood2

Sexy Razor (best Pker Before Wilderness came out) <<<< owes me a blue phat the punk :mrgreen:

Viikate

Orchid Tea

The Old Nite

Bigaboys

Russ An

Real Snowsi

Flower 2003

Haxx0r Maxx

Azot

Zaptone Z

Sunjon

Wickedwayz

Hiana

Graffixetet

Gormis <<<<<<< banned for "acct sharing" but wasn't really sharing

Tiwi

Alchemon

Pepsi 24

Kobiianardo

6shooter

Andyawz

Fook A Ji

Mctavish (Made PB's) <<<< hacked and quit , still talk to him to this day , he plays Helbreath now

Meili

Llama0

Igor 10

S1acker

Blace Mace

Joe Jenninz

Oldmanschild

Yedija

I cant remember all the oldschools because we are drunk now but we will keep adding them, post all really old school if you remember!!!

another list I never made it on :cry:

dravensigki6.jpg

Started January 2001

Yeah draven you and livin and biga got left out lol.

Can't read either? Biga's between The Old Nite & Russ Ann. Shouldn't be though.. He was crap

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

yo draven. robin hood was pure, than he died and made rh2 which became his main, than when rh2 got banned he was pure on RH up until the 90's in hp if i remember .

Yep, then Forceyou? Basically sponsored him to 99 magic & high prayer within a couple of weeks.

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

yo draven. robin hood was pure, than he died and made rh2 which became his main, than when rh2 got banned he was pure on RH up until the 90's in hp if i remember .

Yep, then Forceyou? Basically sponsored him to 99 magic & high prayer within a couple of weeks.

Forceyou plays rs2 on another name, I will prod him here, Great guy.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

I can guarantee that sakke is and oldtimer. :I and about me, well i have my reasons why im having this acc. My friends will recognise me from this acc name and will know i aint a new player either.

since u joined less than 2 weeks ago i am doubting you lol

these post are made all the time, almost none of the people who make topics bragging about how good they were and about "all these kool old skool playas" are just idiots who joined in like 2005

Sakke is an old timer , as am i ..not quite as old as him tho

I dunno about that, but what was it forceyou's old main was called, before it got banned ? or maybe im thinking of a totally different person :P

RH was one of the most famous pkers of his time. Whenever I saw him on RH when it was a pure (after Rh2 was banned) he was totally surrounded by dozens of noob pures who worshipped the ground he walked on. No one else I know had that many admirers except possibly Angel2002/I Wicked I but Matt preferred to be surrounded by girls. :oops:

RH was one of the most famous pkers of his time. Whenever I saw him on RH when it was a pure (after Rh2 was banned) he was totally surrounded by dozens of noob pures who worshipped the ground he walked on. No one else I know had that many admirers except possibly Angel2002/I Wicked I but Matt preferred to be surrounded by girls. :oops:

or just the thought that they MIGHT be girls. =P~

• 1 year later...

I dunno about that, but what was it forceyou's old main was called, before it got banned ? or maybe im thinking of a totally different person :P

Forceyou ... was that azn purity? i dont remember

Nah. What happened to your lakers by the way? J r smith murdered them. I don't like smith. He's kind of too proud of himself. I really can't believe the cavs, though. Orlando just made like 18 3 pointers? You would think they would stay man on man after the 5/8 they made in a row.

I just read through this whole topic. It was kind of funny seeing all the people talk about swifty when he was a way better pker than them. I can't believe this topic was made almost 3 years ago. I wish the 02, 03 forums were still around and I could search older topics.

Nah. What happened to your lakers by the way? J r smith murdered them. I don't like smith. He's kind of too proud of himself. I really can't believe the cavs, though. Orlando just made like 18 3 pointers? You would think they would stay man on man after the 5/8 they made in a row.

I just read through this whole topic. It was kind of funny seeing all the people talk about swifty when he was a way better pker than them. I can't believe this topic was made almost 3 years ago. I wish the 02, 03 forums were still around and I could search older topics.

I used to read through old posts and as said as it sounds i used to laugh at some of my own posts haha, good times :lol:

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

• 1 year later...
Stevie J ftw

only a teleporting fruit like stevie j would nominate him self, he spent 95 percent of his time in wild teleporting at edge dungeon skels...

btw if you nominate your self why dont you nominate your group

lady jean2

cobalt99

sallem

ran 0

ladyboo

etc

as well....they were all the warb2 gto xxl etc of p2p.

What the hell. I'm Stevie J, and I have no idea what the heck you're talking about, so obviously you don't either. Half these dudes I used to eat for breakfast. I still distinctly remember killing Zorro many times, including a DM that he ran way and had a group of friends log into and try to kill me.

Funny how all of those people you just listed, I was not affiliated with, you have the wrong fella, fella, and the wrong info, dumbo.