Goal to level 70 Defence Need Advice ON HOLD

niagra9

ON HOLD

I got a goal for 70 Defence and dont know if i should train on Fire Giants or Ice Giants.

I got:

75 Combat

60 Attack

61 Health

65 Strength

57 Defence

What would be better to get my defence to 70. Also what gear should I take

It will take you a while, so why not add a slayer task or two in to the training to make the training a little more interesting.

Ice Giants Vs Fire Giants

Fire giants; they have better possible drops (I got a Dragon Spear on my last slayer task against these), but they also hit higher.

Good luck

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Do NOT train melee on fire giants with such low def (and without guthans), unless you're using a d hally or have a lot of food to burn, or feel like spending most of your time walking to bank and back. Stick to ice giants and use a rune chain (higher crush def + looks better)

Personally I'd really suggest getting it at Pest Control.

However, if you'd like to train on monsters, I guess Moss Giants are OK. The best spot would be on Crandor, or in Varrock Sewers.

sigcompborderredpfm2.png

[101 Combat][1450+ Total]

[89 Strength][84 HP][80 Mage]

[Currently]

Your mother would be proud.

OMG FORGET ALL THAT DO PEST CONTROL- reasons for this is that if you want 70 def find a server of pc that is allways winning, second you don't wast any food, take best armour and gear and pots if you want... other than that collect like 100 points at a time and get around 60k an hour in exp just from points not counting the exp from killing the monsters :P i went from 50- 70 att in like 2 nights same thing...

newbankofrsyq0.gif

taclan.gif

Lesser Demons. Full rune, granite shield, full invent of swordies, monk fish, or shark, str pot, and teles.

why granite shield? use obby shield for str bonus, or rune kite for defence

(rune kite is better than granite shield, and obby shield is granite shield with +5 defence)

Headshotcatcher.png

OMG FORGET ALL THAT DO PEST CONTROL- reasons for this is that if you want 70 def find a server of pc that is allways winning, second you don't wast any food, take best armour and gear and pots if you want... other than that collect like 100 points at a time and get around 60k an hour in exp just from points not counting the exp from killing the monsters :P i went from 50- 70 att in like 2 nights same thing...
I don't know anything about PC so if you die do you lose your armor or anything if you die. Also you said you don't waste food, im a little confused. How does PC work?

I train almost exclusively with slayer assignments. It's slow, but you'll have a head start, and unlock some very nice monsters to train on.

Bloodvelds (150 hp, no defence, good loot, range/hallyable.)

Basilisks (Excellent xp and loot.)

Dustdevils (Great for ranging, decent loot, d chain [you wish].)

Slower training in the beginning for better things later on. Consider it.

- Pfft, my goals are FAR too "fluid" (ie. I have ADD) to be recorded in my sig.