The "You're Fired" Game (Over 1K fired)

Blaze The Movie Fan

You're Fired from the Science Show as well for not understanding that the host was offstage, and that we had simply teamed up to do a demonstration of gravity in front of everyone. :P

~D. V. "And that's how the piano crashes!" Devnull

(p.s.: EDIT: This was meant for Alg, but the system didn't alert me about a midstream post...)

Edited by D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're fired from the Gun Shop as well because neither of us knows as much as FPSRussia, and he's constantly outdoing us at the shop. :shock:

~D. V. "Yeowch!" Devnull

[Late Edit Note: This was meant for BlazeTMF, but the forums are failing to alert about ninja posts!]

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Fired from Posters Anonymous for not realizing you've been ninja'd

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Fired from Masochistics' Anonymous for being too Sadistic. :twss:

~D. V. "Time for that one..." Devnull

I'm firing myself from PageHolders' Anonymous for causing a page change this time. :shock:

~D. V. "I didn't wanna do that..." Devnull

Fired from a teaching position at a school for giving a kid a 0 on assignment.

Actually happened.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Fired from the Jedi council for being a powerful psychic who's really good with swords.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Fired from the Pegasus Corps for being out of position for a Tri Attack

dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Fired from the Specificity Club for being too general

dea6a17b9c.png

Fired from the pokémon league for beating pokémon up with magicarp. It's not a club!

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Fired from the Ghost Busters for crossing the streams

dea6a17b9c.png

FIRED FOR BEING A HYPOCRITE AT THE STRAIGHT WORDS CLUB!!! :twss:

~D. V. "That was done just to be funny... You won't see it often." Devnull

(p.s.: Edit: Yeah, that was not intentional... anyway, fixed.)

Edited by D. V. Devnull

Fired from Crooked Nuts for being Straight On. :razz:

~D. V. "Yeah, I goofed it." Devnull

Fired from the Wibble Wobble Brigade for Wamble Wombling instead

dea6a17b9c.png