The "You're Fired" Game (Over 1K fired)

Blaze The Movie Fan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fired from the Movie Critics Corporation for being a boss that refuses to listen to his employees' opinions.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Fired from Planet of the Apes for not having enough hair

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Fired from the planet of slime for not being slimy enough.

~D. V. "Figured I'd get that emote-undeserving one out of the way..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned because you probably haven't seen my RuneScape in-game avatar. ;)

~D. V. "I can haz excellent tastez!" Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

You're both fired from those jobs as well for letting me get confused! I thought I was doing a firing and instead typed a banning! :wall:

~D. V. "YES, WHOOPS, DAMNIT!" Devnull

You're fired from the same firing company for not firing enough people. :twss:

~D. V. "Flippant, ain't I?" Devnull

(p.s.: My hand-sign this time is a double-entendre...)

Fired from the Military as well for forgetting to clean the camera lenses, install the shields, and provide weaponry. The drones got shot down and couldn't defend themselves! :angry:

~D. V. "Do you really think we can dodge all the time?" Devnull

You're fired from the Guessing Club for failing to have a guess at all. :lol:

~D. V. "I hope it hits 1k as well." Devnull

Fired from the General Store for mislabeling the bagels! Why put "Soy" on something that doesn't have it?!? :shock:

~D. V. "Waking the thread back up... Carry on." Devnull

Fired from the Fast Mentality Club for not helping keep "The First Thing That Comes To Mind" game thread awake! :shame:

~D. V. "And the faster minds prevail..." Devnull