The "You're Fired" Game (Over 1K fired)

Blaze The Movie Fan

Banned from the Assasin's guild for going through the front door of the Assasin's guild.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're fired from the rednecks group because you are clearly educated.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Fired from the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen for being too ordinary.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

You're fired from Jet Propulsion Laboratories for crashing too many of the rockets that everyone has launched and making them explode. :sad:

~D. V. "My rocket! NO!!!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Fired from the Unseen University for trying to teach students.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

You're fired from the School Of Sensibility because that last post of yours on this thread made no sense at all, Sir Squab. :notalk:

~D. V. "You're as clear as mud..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Fired from the bookstore for not reading discworld.

My last post makes a lot more sense when you think about a disc on top of 4 elephants on top of an even bigger turtle flying through space.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Fired from the Pokemon League for throwing Megiddo instead of Pokeballs

(Seriously I love your avatar, great game series)

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Fired from the alchemist's guild for burning it down a third time this week. Three times in a week is unacceptable. Try to limit it to twice a week please.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Fired from the Cowboy Cops for following the rules

dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Fired from a cannon for being a ball. :XD:

~D. V. "Logical size extensions... gotta love 'em!" Devnull

You're Fired from the Mathematics Club for a severe miscalculation... :ugeek:

First off, if there's a minimum of 3 posts a day for the remainder of the year, times what is at least 90 days left in this year, then you have 270 posts yet to come right now. Those 270 posts, plus the 772 posts currently present, equals a combined total of 1042 posts. This is greater than the 1001 total posts (original post plus 1000 replies) needed to break the line that you don't think will be reached. So there is a definite likelihood of that 1000 replies being reached by the end of the year, contrary to what you are thinking, unless there's a massive dry spell for more than 13 days in total. And we both know that hasn't happened yet, thanks in part to my getting involved, even if only rather temporarily. Heck, don't make me get a big head over it! :ugeek:

~Mr. D. V. "Is that Uber-Geek enough for you?!?!?" Devnull

Fired from the Magic Guild for meddling in the affairs of a wizard

dea6a17b9c.png