The "You're Fired" Game (Over 1K fired)

Blaze The Movie Fan

You're fired from the retired club because you have secretly been playing a little on the side.

(I knew it was hand typed, atleast the part in the middle but anything that ends up on every post I consider a perm sig.)

~ Bonez "I knew what it was the entire time..." 899

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're fired from Minute Maid's NorthWest Production Plants because you were tossing Oranges around the production floor with some other people which I wasn't any of, knocking one of the dispensers askew, and resulting in a huge liquid mess that causes production to be stopped while cleanup happens. (Gross!) :-X

And as for this...

You're fired from the retired club because you have secretly been playing a little on the side.

Okay, this is a little overboard. The only reasons I was on RS was to chat with some buddies and do a test-check to see if the lag was gone. If needed, I was also reminding myself of why I don't play RuneScape anymore, which I most certainly ended up doing. :-(

~Mr. D. V. "Bad day at the plant, eh? BTW, overboard much?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

You're fired from the machine plant because the minute maid factory found that it was faulty mountings that caused the dispenser to be able to be knocked askew.

~Bonez "I can always make it your fault..." 899

You're fired from the Turn-Arounds Club for getting way beyond too sickly sadistic with how you flipped things back in other people's faces. :shame:

~D. V. "Don't make me play it that way..." Devnull

(p.s.: I think I'm going to step out of this thread for a bit. I feel overloaded.)

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

You are fired from the blacksmith's for making weaponry that can't withstand combat.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

You're Fired from the Paint Store in Cartoon Land for creating Cartoon-Killing Turpentine. :shame:

~D. V. "We're sorry, but you can't kill them off." Devnull

You're Fired from the Ammo Shop next door for making the Gun Shop (which this one used to be at) start carrying Ammo for their Guns. :P

~Mr. D. V. "Putting yourself out of business, much?" Devnull

You're fired from the same Child Service Agency, because you fired Lokie without realizing they may have been taking care of someone who wasn't able to grow up socially/mentally, and was therefore trapped in a child-type state. :shame:

~D. V. "Shame on you..." Devnull

• 2 weeks later...

You're fired from the U.S.S. Tillamook because you shot a Cardassian when you were supposed to shoot a Romulan. :eek:

~D. V. "Eek! They shot the wrong species!" Devnull

(p.s.: This one thought that firing up especially just for you. Enjoy!)

You're fired from The Sadistic Factory for causing too many threads to stall out. :shame:

~D. V. "Less stalls, please!" Devnull

You're fired from The Club Of Sadistics for sending way too much unluckiness after a person who can't be harmed. Sorry, but all those things and such aren't leaving a scratch on this one. :ugeek:

~D. V. "Oh, how to laugh at/with thee... Let this one count the ways..." Devnull