The "You're Fired" Game (Over 1K fired)

Blaze The Movie Fan

You're fired from Existence Inc., because you started this thread to compete with the "You're Banned" forum game. :P

~D. V. "Yes, I had to fire off this tease." Devnull

(p.s.: If you take this too seriously, it's really not my fault.)

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're fired from the "Corrupt a Wish" game because I just posted there before I posted this, and therefore I can now be considered the evil thread killer. :twisted:

~Mr. D. V. "Who's the twisted evil one now?" Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

You're fired from FutureSight Inc. because you came back to Tip.It Forums too soon and got forum burnout. :P

(BTW, I do know what it feels like to get forum burnout. Not fun stuff. Anyway, I'm trying to un-kill the thread, so I hope this works as a good joke!)

~D. V. "Thread necrosis... not my specialty." Devnull

You're fired from some no-name newspaper because it's only in English. :P

~D. V. "Okay... We'll invert that." Devnull

You're fired from the Mars Factory because you built it on Mars, thereby totally changing the method in which Mars Bars happen to be made. :P

~D. V. "Leave me an opening, I'll drive a truck through it..." Devnull

You're fired from the Norman, Inc. Cobalt Mines for trying to use Feathers in your explosives equipment. :lol:

~D. V. "I don't think those can explode?" Devnull

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You're fired from Lunar Station 3, because you were not able to stop a maniacal computer from causing a tiny kitty to get sucked out through one of the AirLocks. :wacko:

~Mr. D. V. "As if this would ever [bleep]ing happen..." Devnull

You're fired from the Permanent Sig Club for not realizing that was actually a hand-typed 'per-post' signature, and not part of my main (and rather more permanent) signature. :boohoo:

~D. V. "You need to examine post signings better..." Devnull

(p.s.: Let's leave it at this, and not turn this thread into a flame war!)