Being sick sucks. -_-

ryoushinn

I never usually get properly sick, but I usually get a small cold in February's. Although last week I had a sore head and didn't feel too great (getting up at 6.30 and doing manual work for a few days probably didn't help) and today I've got a bit of a sore throat.

I agree that having cold's are very annoying.

sig2ho7.jpg

I hate the feeling of vomiting when you are running down with a fever. You continously feel things gussing(sp?) up your throat and those you vomitted out really stinks

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Wow...sorry bout your guy's colds. x_X

Yeah, well yesterday it got worse. This famous woman who does murals for big citys came to our school yesterday to show us her "secrets" since we're doing a painting, and i got SO sick the period before...it's a good thing i went home. When i got home, i barfed like...7 times. Man, it was nasty. I hate missin school, cause i was gone for only 1 day, and my grade has dropped. -_-

My brother has this science teacher, and if you miss a day of school she lowers your grade. It would suck if you were going to die and she failed you.

I hate the feeling of vomiting when you are running down with a fever. You continously feel things gussing(sp?) up your throat and those you vomitted out really stinks

x_X yeah, i know what you mean. I went through a whole day not knowin if i was gonna barf. Besides yesterday, the last time i barfed was a year or two ago at a track meet when i got a migraine and barfed. Eek....it's a good thing i hadn't done my race yet or i woulda barfed in front of all 200+ people. :ohnoes:

I sneazed about 5 times whilst tiping this message.

My screen is gross.

I used to have a link to my school's project to provide fresh water to a Kenyan Village, but the sig police changed the link to say something, which, if followed, leads to an "ahem" adult website. Let me ask you. Which do you think is worse?

Guest TaDaraCampbell
I sneazed about 5 times whilst tiping this message.

My screen is gross.

I think your caught a virus from your computer :shock:

Well... about a month ago I got sick from eating the hot tamales candies.. guess I'm alergic to red dye like my mom, while I was eating them my throat hurt, and by night time I had a practical cold. I've eaten twizzlers and swedish fish and stuff like that and my throat hurt, but I've never actually gotten sick from them before.

I have a pretty good immune (sp?) system, so I barely ever get sick unless it's really bad, and when I was younger i had gotten the flu, fever, cold, and throat problems all at once.. that actually was bad enough to stunt my growth/height.

yeah yester day when i woke up i had a sore throught then my nose started running( its been like this sence) and my nose got raw and it hurt like hell then when i wake up today cant talk dad says my voice is changeing

DoD:S ownage

what we have here is a ..um.. failur to communcate

check out my steam ID page @ alpha company

Guest TaDaraCampbell
yeah yester day when i woke up i had a sore throught then my nose started running( its been like this sence) and my nose got raw and it hurt like hell then when i wake up today cant talk dad says my voice is changeing

Your voice can change a little bit at 10, but it's not changing any more drastically than it has over the previous 10 years of your life, your voice doesn't actually "change" until your older (15? I dont know, mine hasnt changed yet), but until then it's just becoming a normal deeper. ::'

I have a strong immune system

When i got a compound fartcure in my leg it was the day before a big test. I went to school, despite warnings from the hospital and my parents when i asked my parents if i could check out. I took the test, groggy and in severe pain didnt feel good afterwards and learned I had a fever of 104. Turns out i had an infection and had to be hospitalized again, this time for 3 days

And to add insult to injury all i got was a C+, and i studied forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!