• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyyways today I got done:

Desert treasure

finished rfd

Regicide

Roving elves

*breathes* I haven't done that many quests in one day since...ever! :o

Wow! Nearly more than I've done ever... :XD: Thanks again for those bird nests! Keep up the excellent work! :thumbsup: \'

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

anyyways today I got done:

Desert treasure

finished rfd

Regicide

Roving elves

*breathes* I haven't done that many quests in one day since...ever! :o

Wow! Nearly more than I've done ever... :XD: Thanks again for those bird nests! Keep up the excellent work! :thumbsup: \'

Thanks Tripsy! GL with 'erby!

good luck! 99 farming is hot!

bpkwolfen.png

99 Fletching 99 Cooking 99 Thieving 99 herbloree 99 magic 99 crafting 99 smithing 99 attack 99 strength 99 defence 99 hitpoints

99woodcutting 99mining 99 fishing 99 firemaking 99 hunter 99 prayer

Got another 99 farmer for you:

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/4084 ... 852ob2.jpg

Keep farming! \'

Yea, I've been meaning to ask Sanark for a screenie of her in her farming cape. I won't use that pic because I can get one of her doing the emote seeing as she's on my friends list, too bad she got it trimmed though :(

Ah I feel for you mate. I am in almost the same situation. I'm 80k from 91 farming and I've had to get it with junk seeds (oranges, curry, willows)- mostly from my kingdom.

It's very frustrating getting 20k xp a day while rich people can get 150k a day without lifting a finger. As much as I like farming I hate how easy it is to buy 99.

I think you should keep planting your cheap fruit tree seeds though because if you go for 99 the expensive way it will cost more like 80m not 30m :P

Good luck, keep the faith. =D>

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png

Blog saved from dusty old 2nd page! ::'

Sad to hear that you have stopped farming for now, maybe before you made your final decision to hold it, listen to what I have to say for now, at least I'll try my luck here i guess. Below is a quote from your very first post.

Farming currently on hold for now. Reason:

But I don't see it that way. I am perfectly content spending a few weeks runecrafting to make 100m+ (even before 91 runecrafting). In the end, it will probably take around the same amount of time, if not quicker (definitely quicker after 91 runecrafting, but lets ignore that for the sake of my argument). But in the end, I'll get 99 herblore and probably a couple million runecrafting experience. So I'm training two skills - I'm getting 2x the experience - two for the price of one - however you want to put it. I'd much rather have that (which also gives me a nice variety of switching between skills), then chaining myself to a bank slot and sitting there for two months.

Basically, I'm tired of farming curry and willow trees and getting such miniscule farming exp from them. I'll be rcing and DKing and whatever else to make 30M cash, which I will then blow on yew and palm seeds.

What Tripsis says does make alot of sense i admit, but the difference between what you are training and what she is training is entirely different. Herblore and farming are related but trained in a entirely very different way. You should be aware of the special advantages of training farming, I shall not stress on that. Alternatively, trees/fruit trees are not necessary the most exp-wise branch of farming out there. You apparently forgot one major alternative route you can use: farming herbs, the basic feature of farming that supports herblore.

For these herbs seeds, statistics show that high lvl herb seeds seem to have lower diseased rate than lower ones like marrentill and such. Currently herb seeds are still rather cheap for the amount of herbs they give. Herbs like avantoe and above also gives good exp per harvest ( near watermelon exp). If you stop and think about what I told about the other day, I said i bought for 1.2k each. 1 seed averages 6 herbs. That is 200 each you paid for 1 avantoe, real cheap deal here. At this point, you can buy fungi for 1k each and train herblore as well, otherwise just sell the herb alone for profits, if avantoe herbs are 2k each, you profit 1.8k each herb.

Now from all that chunk I listed above, maybe you can switch to herb farming and maybe stop tree/fruit tree farming for a while. Farming those herbs is additional income and also gives farming exp, win-win situation ftw? Anyway, do consider what I have said. :wink: For this method, you are free to do a herb run whenever you so desires, no interference with dking trips. Good luck for dk anyways. :thumbsup:

Off for the night now, cya.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Let's hope your visits to the Kings will be glorious :D.

I've always liked farming, but I just can't find the time to train it.

Being on lunar without the good teleports has something to do with it I think.

Good luck!

hephaistos50.jpegangel2w.gif

Good luck!

Lunar is definitely not the farming-friendly spellbook. Compared to normal magic, you do not have teleports to trollheim (fally teleport can be replaced by glory) and catherby and fishing guild teleports are so much more expensive in terms of runes, the two farming aren't that great (I don't like carrying all those runes all the time). Well maybe with spellbook swap spell things may be different, but for me normal always > lunar for farming purposes

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Good luck!

Lunar is definitely not the farming-friendly spellbook. Compared to normal magic, you do not have teleports to trollheim (fally teleport can be replaced by glory) and catherby and fishing guild teleports are so much more expensive in terms of runes, the two farming aren't that great (I don't like carrying all those runes all the time). Well maybe with spellbook swap spell things may be different, but for me normal always > lunar for farming purposes

Aye, I see no reason to swap to lunars until it gets some better spells, not just neccisarily more.

-gloats- I'm in your first poooost!!!! :thumbsup: \' :oops: I totally respect your decision! Quite frankly, that's how I'm going to do it when I go for 99 farming in a couple weeks ::' I'm going to do a combination of herbs, calquat, palm and magic trees! :thumbsup:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

So your going to keep farming herbs though right?

Not only would you be getting some (very slow) farming xp youd make some money doing that also.

Well whatever you choose to do goodluck!

Lets just hope you get that 40mil soon :pray: