99/99 Farming

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, I used to really like farming. It is tranquil and natural, really brings out the social end of RS if you stand around and high alch as the stuff grows.

:) Gotta love blabbing around some sweetcorn.

simplepotatose9.jpg

Season wasn't when i saw her...she yelled at this person for stealing drops she wasn't taking from dags <.<

Meh, maybe just a bad impression. She also bought out all the battlestaffs at a shop one time from me. <.<

Meh, meanwhile, you have 91. And u r nub. I will make ONE of the 8 more levels..i hope.

Season wasn't when i saw her...she yelled at this person for stealing drops she wasn't taking from dags <.<

Meh, maybe just a bad impression. She also bought out all the battlestaffs at a shop one time from me. <.<

Meh, meanwhile, you have 91. And u r nub. I will make ONE of the 8 more levels..i hope.

some people just take this game too seriously #-o

I dont even know if I'll do a party for 99, i'll probably just nab a genie lamp and get it in the grotto lol

Dusty668, Scientific Name: Noobus Dustsixsixeightus

A shify character, commonly seen in dark alleys, bad neighborhoods, and in his garden monitoring sunflowers. It resembles the shape of a noob. Traces of waffles, toast and crumbled bits of oreos can be found in its fur

Try that, just remove your current sig dusty

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Dusty668, Scientific Name: Noobus Dustsixsixeightus

A shify character, commonly seen in dark alleys, bad neighborhoods, digestive tracts of cats and in his garden monitoring its sunflowers. It resembles the shape of a noob. Traces of waffles, toast and crumbled bits of oreos can be found in said fur.

Try that, just remove your current sig dusty

still too long :(

oh well, it deserves to be in the front page of meh bloggeh