99/99 Farming

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The victor has not been decided yet. :P There is a limit to how much farming exp you can get a day :-w

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Dusty!!!! Don't lose faith, you can do it! <3:

I've got some nice seeds I picked up from my kingdom that I would love to give you when I see you next, because I want to stand with you all day saying "Emote pl0x" and see you with your watering can over and over and over untill you tell me "kthankxbai" in a not so friendly manner! :XD: <3:

shey.png

Dusty nub! Get farming now, or I'll pee-kay you on my hawt pure!

That reminds me, add him! Call_Of_Ra.

I know where you live! I'll steal your watermelons! o.O Wait, I'll just squash them, stealing is too harsh.

imawesometp9.gif

image,LittleBig,white,black.png

1 of my frends has a farming cape lol.

dont stop now. keep training farming. once you are distacted it can be near on impossible to get back to it

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

IF YOU STOP FARMING, YOU ARE DESTROYING THE WORLD BY CLIMATE CHANGE AND GLOBAL WARMING. Flower/Trees release Oxygen into the atmosphere, this maintains the balance between Carbon Dioxide and Oxygen.If YOU stop, WE ARE ALL DOOMED!

IF YOU STOP FARMING, YOU ARE DESTROYING THE WORLD BY CLIMATE CHANGE AND GLOBAL WARMING. Flower/Trees release Oxygen into the atmosphere, this maintains the balance between Carbon Dioxide and Oxygen.If YOU stop, WE ARE ALL DOOMED!

Don't stop Dusty

I don't wanna die

I got seeds to give you when I get on

punk_wasted_youth2.jpg

y u so hawt? <3:

I was born hawt mister Blink!

The apple does not fall far from the Mirror...

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

[hide=FREE SEEDS!!!!!!][hide=FREE SEEDS!!!!!!][hide=FREE SEEDS!!!!!!][hide=FREE SEEDS!!!!!!][hide=FREE SEEDS!!!!!!][hide=FREE SEEDS!!!!!!][hide=FREE SEEDS!!!!!!][hide=FREE SEEDS!!!!!!][hide=FREE SEEDS!!!!!!][hide=FREE SEEDS!!!!!!][hide=FREE SEEDS!!!!!!][hide=FREE SEEDS!!!!!!][hide=FREE SEEDS!!!!!!][hide=FREE SEEDS!!!!!!][hide=FREE SEEDS!!!!!!][hide=FREE SEEDS!!!!!!][hide=FREE SEEDS!!!!!!][hide=FREE SEEDS!!!!!!][hide=FREE SEEDS!!!!!!][hide=FREE SEEDS!!!!!!]I give you 2 onion seeds.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

[hide=FREE SEEDS!!!!!!]I give you 2 onion seeds.[/hide]

-.-

Want or not? :XD:

/me smacks uga for giving me RSI from opening all those "Free Seeds" hidden links. :wink:

shey.png

Bumpzorz.

Also, thanks for my uber-personalized-just-for-me-siggeh.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg