99/99 Farming

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dusty smells :anxious:

Well, i've been following thsi blog since 73 farming and never posted :wall: But here we go!

Whoa dusty...... that's all I really have to say..... :shock:

How you did it, I'll never know, but you are incredible and will sotp at nothing! Honestly, for a while, I didn't thik you coudl pull it off, but here you are! You can do anything as long as you ahve he motivation to! GEt to be into the exclusize memebrs of those who accually have time and dtermination to win the most taxing 99! ::' :thumbsup: \' :XD:

PS. I got soem seeds cluttering up my bank.... need I say more? :mrgreen: Just pm me in game or on here

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I'm actually considering taking a break for a week or so,

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Everything besides that!! NOOOOO! Don't quit!!!! OmG!! NOO! shift elevenmilliononehundredeleventhousandonhundredeleven

A well, if you must, it doesn't bother me.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

You should stop farming so your brain madness damage disorder does not escalate. :|

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

You should stop farming so your brain madness damage disorder does not escalate. :|

NEVAR! YOU WONT TAKE ME ALIVE!

I think I will create my own country, and put all it's military funding into new B&A projectile weaponry...

nobody knows that B&A stands for bow and arrows :XD:

You've made some great progress to your farming level. Its an ok looking cape, but one of the most desired. Shame im so far away from it. Best of luck.

Message me if you'd like to go more in depth with my topics, understand whats behind them, or just a conversation.

66nzlns.jpg

:uhh:

It's so fake it's not even funny. :XD:

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.