3D scene. With guns! Gasp!

Rath

mini guns have between 3 - 6 barrels not the 17 youve got there #-o

the shotgun looks way to shiny, it should be duller. whats up with the trigger grouping? and also there should be a visable ejection port on this side.

the m4, hmm... well theres no red parts on the real thing, the handel is talller, the mag is slimmer, the grip is shorter and not bent, the stock id longer and thinner.

the pistol/hand gun on the desk looks rather weird, but it doesnt matter to much snce its very small and isnt central really.

the pc srenn, light, chair and desk look good, as does the piccie of the drag med.

back to the mini gun, the handel is in the wrong position, the body, well it dont look like that. thats probably also the first red mini gun i have seen.

for mini gun referances look here: http://www.nazarian.no/wep.asp?id=371&group_id=25&country_id=181&lang=0

(theres also other mini guns on there)

for m4 referances look here: http://www.nazarian.no/wepc.asp?lang=0&group_id=5&country_id=97

the shotgun body isnt to bad so ill leave that be.

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

the shotgun looks way to shiny, it should be duller. whats up with the trigger grouping? and also there should be a visable ejection port on this side.

the m4, hmm... well theres no red parts on the real thing, the handel is talller, the mag is slimmer, the grip is shorter and not bent, the stock id longer and thinner.

the pistol/hand gun on the desk looks rather weird, but it doesnt matter to much snce its very small and isnt central really.

the pc srenn, light, chair and desk look good, as does the piccie of the drag med.

back to the mini gun, the handel is in the wrong position, the body, well it dont look like that. thats probably also the first red mini gun i have seen.

for mini gun referances look here: http://www.nazarian.no/wep.asp?id=371&group_id=25&country_id=181&lang=0

(theres also other mini guns on there)

for m4 referances look here: http://www.nazarian.no/wepc.asp?lang=0&group_id=5&country_id=97

the shotgun body isnt to bad so ill leave that be.

PJB21

Thanks for the CC.

PJB

-The huge number of barrels on the minigun comes about from me originally making it for a scifi type thing and merely merging it into this scene (because I really do like the model :3> ), probably should be less but I cant be bothered making a new one.

- The shotgun is too shiny, thanks for pointing that out ill fix it next time.

- The colour stuff is really secondary as guns can be painted.

- The pistol model is actually rubbish, I just wanted something to go on that bit of the desk, I might remake that at some point.

- And the mini gun handle, I was totally thinking duke nukem when I did that :-s I have no idea what a real life minigun looks like

Funnily enough the only ones you said you liked were the 5 minute rushjobbies that I did to take up space :lol:

Alduron

-Made in wings3D

-All models made by me (although not at the same time, M4 and chaingun were imported from earlier scenes)

- Yeah Im not much chop at texturing and the material creation in Wings3D isnt much good either so :(

Expert

What the?

*cough* 16 *cough*

yup, i came up with 16 also :P

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

i just got 17 again o0

we must be looking at a different picture, or i need to take another dose...

most likely the phantom bars of soap twisting my vision, or maybe its the flapjacks of evil making you short sited by 1/17th...

their comming to get us!

RUN!!!

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

• 2 weeks later...

Counted 16 but I think pj got the point XD

Well done on the modeling. :thumbsup: But like most people suggested, add some texturing! Don't stop trying :mrgreen: Also, the lighting is alittle odd :-k For instance, the shadow cast on the table and minigun is very intense and there seems to be two spotlights (light source) therefore, there should be atleast two different shading casts. But I dunno, maybe someone can explain it better XD =P~

firerz2.jpg

.: Gallery :.

Away :( -cheers all!

Well, since most other things have already been picked on...

The computer screen shouldn't be a perfect square. They have a tendency to be rectangular.

And yeah, everything is too smooth and textureless. Make the wood rougher, put stains on the floor, cracks in the wall, what-have-you.