Worst thing lost plus junk item kept over it.

Kiriyama

i lost a blue mask

from wild

i brought drg hide chaps and body ( prevent mage spells like barrage)

and blue mask ( THATS 3 ITEMS)

+ tons of lobs

GOT LURED ...

and i jus rememebred that sharks protect over mask..

i tot if i were dead.. i wun lost my blue mask

but i forget abt sharks...

when blue mask worth 30M

I make it a personal habit not to die.... Haven't died in about a year soz....

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Spoofer, what happened to your orange text and orange brick? :(

Jagex put a copy right on the orange text so no one can use it now :|

Oh rly?

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

I got lagged like crazy and lost the 4mil cash I was carrying while in the Varrok dungeon- The spiders could still attack me but I couldn't move or log out because of the 10 second log while being attacked rule.So I just kept trying to move while my character slowly died. :wall:

Also the first try at killing the demon in the last part of monkey madness I lost my cannon. I set it up, loaded it and ran- this was when I was a pure with 1 def and prayer...then it didn't shoot so I went back to pick it up and tele before I died and my screen went white. I waited for a while then logged because it didn't come back to normal and I knew I died. All I had in my inventory was like 2 lobsters and a water staff. That was when cannons were 600k.

pestcontrolsig2ny4.png

worst thing i lost was last night me and a friend was doin some pk'in/messing around in the wildy and we went back to edge bank to get more food and sell some stuff so i put on monk robes and dark cav cause its my fav outfit and then my friend is like come on someone out in wildy we can get.so i grab stuff super fast from bank like a manic some lobs and staff and some deaths with ddp++ and run back into the wildy into the waiting arms of an ancient mage totally forgot i had on my caviler and just got ice barraged to death #-o kept the ddp++ but lost my cav!!! :ohnoes:

a crystal seed to a i have no idea what but it was worthless... guess crystal seed is worth totaly nothing

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

I got lagged like crazy and lost the 4mil cash I was carrying while in the Varrok dungeon- The spiders could still attack me but I couldn't move or log out because of the 10 second log while being attacked rule.So I just kept trying to move while my character slowly died. :wall:

Also the first try at killing the demon in the last part of monkey madness I lost my cannon. I set it up, loaded it and ran- this was when I was a pure with 1 def and prayer...then it didn't shoot so I went back to pick it up and tele before I died and my screen went white. I waited for a while then logged because it didn't come back to normal and I knew I died. All I had in my inventory was like 2 lobsters and a water staff. That was when cannons were 600k.

umm cannons protect over whips :^o

I thought that when you ran without your cannon you could just get it back from the dwarf dude?

Anyways, I lost a 1 hour old obby shield to a rune plate, dragon scimitar and dragon battleaxe :( That was about 20 cb levels ago, I was so proud of my new shield :P

99 Slayer since August 2007.