Level 4 clue scrolls, lots of new high lvl items.

Slayer_Jesse

maybe they saving this clue for runescape 3 with among new monsters that will drop the dragon pl8 drag full helm drag pic dragon kite so it wouldnt effect the prices

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

Could you guys stop suggesting level 4 clues? <.<

I'm so tired of these suggestions, it's been suggested too many times.

There are few reasons they WON'T do it.

You could get up to 30M just because you could get 2 dragon chainbodies (believe me I've gotten 2 rune platebodies in a clue)

It would completely destory the encovy(however you spell it)

And bronze from lvl1 and mithril from lvl2 just won't work out. As simple is that.

Even if you would have to kill the mighty TzKet-Jad it would be BAD.

Please stop suggesting level 4 clues, it just won't work out.

Hey, I haven't heard this idea before. Quit trying to kill an idea's rebirth. Sometimes it is just the bad timing alone that kills it.

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

very nice idea, but what we going to do for these clues?

once a site uploads all the locations of each clue, itll become very easy. How about we have clues directing you to dig in dungeons? imagine killing dharok in barrows while searching for the correct place to dig, not being helped by the fact of no compass.

another idea could be you cant teleport while you have the cluescroll, so people have to travel the old fashioned way.

another idea is that you have to firstly bring a certain person a list of items, mourning ends part 2 style. for example:

5 eyes of newt

2 crumbling tomes

7 rubies

3 palm leafs

42 swamp tar

rusty sword

fianlly, i think you should only get these clues from chaos elemental, giant mole, daggy kings and kalphite queen. it also could be super super rare item from barrows chest. digging in one random place while not on a trail could get you a random level clue, and finally at any point you can trade the clue for 250k gold to some person, and the money is automatically deposited in the party halls chest

220pxshkariwlogogt3.jpg

honestley, i thought my idea was original and ive never seen it suggested b4 :XD:

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

well i for one dont think it will crash the economy... (bump)

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

well i for one dont think it will crash the economy... (bump)

Neither do I think it could crash it, especially even if Saradominist/Guthixan/Zamorakian/Gold/Standard Trims were made possible to be hand-done by the user. 8-)

~Mr. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

honestley, i thought my idea was original and ive never seen it suggested b4 :XD:

But it has. I've seen it many times on many forums. The reason of why it won't be added, the best clue solvers would get rich in no time.

Isn't getting rich, or hoping to get rich, the entire point of a clue scroll though? :?

I like the idea, it would be fresh and interesting, but I'm still not sure I like it. The trim boxes sound cool, but I'm not sure if I'd want hundreds of chainbodies and other rare Dragon items being pumped into the economy so quickly.

blackmbnaval,Mc%20Comix%20Yo.gif

Mc%20Comix%20Yo.gif

the kbd drops lvl 3 scrolls... whos going to drop lvl 4s?

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

the kbd drops lvl 3 scrolls... whos going to drop lvl 4s?

Maybe the level 4 could be a rare drop for the KBD????????

~Mr. Devnull

it is, i thought i posted that?

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

I like the idea in general, but the trim i dea takes the cake. even if they didn't decide to use the rest of your suggestion, they could try the trim part.

supported

deciever2.gif

Dragon Drops: D spear x 2, D skirt, D half-shield, D axe, D 2h

Barrows Rewards: Ahrims hood, Karil's Coif, half key x 6, D med, torags legs, veracs flail