how long have you played RS

supercanon14

ok i've been playing a about a year and 4months so that would make me a seinor. post on how long you've been playing RS

1 yr and 4 months is a senior? i guess im a mega senior cuz i started in 2001 or 2002!

i play on and off though

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I been playing RS since i was a 7th grader ( 2001 ).

I have gotten all teh holiday items, and haven't died with my bunny ears or scythe in the wild ::'

Eh?

im roughly the same time as u expert.. add me in game - tadertot and chicago thug to talk

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

ok i've been playing a about a year and 4months so that would make me a seinor. post on how long you've been playing RS

i believe ur not imo...i'd say 2 yrs is that. Started june 04.

2 years 1 month for me! :D But if ya count my first rs account I had (played on it for 3 months, started a new account afterword) 2 years, 4 months. \:D/

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

lol, you couldn't tell by my levels (which arent good, Im working on it) but I've actually played since 01 ish. I went inactive for about a year but besides that I've been playing ever since.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Since November of 2004. The account I started on (Boy Hits Car, no relation to the band) has been hacked and the hacker got it banned.

At the time of the hacking I had a black pure, Evil Knighte, which I turned into my main. I got bored of having defence and decided to make another pure, AKA Whip. I've also made tons of other pures, but Whip is the farthest I've ever gone with a pure (however my R2H wined pure, Purely 0wned, has probably PKed more in R2Hs than Whip has PKed total :o)

Ive played a year and 2 months, with about a month and a half of not playing because of trips. Apart from that, Ive played almost every day!

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

I've been "playing" for about 6 years or so, since 2000...back when there was only Lumbridge/Varrock. I quit for a while, so I won't consider it exactly 6 years but it's sure been a while

Yeah, and Dragon Longs were best weapon in game, I remember that!

I hope that's sarcasm...

I hope you really didn't contemplate my statement at all because Captain Obvious could not make the sarcasm anymore obvious.

Known formerly as Ameoba3000.

Now known as Vigoss.

*points to sig*

but what makes me different from all the other people who claim to have joined in early 2001 but for some reason have horrible stats and a horrible knowledge of the game:roll: is that im on the first 2k player list twice :shock:

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

*points to sig*

but what makes me different from all the other people who claim to have joined in early 2001 but for some reason have horrible stats and a horrible knowledge of the game:roll: is that im on the first 2k player list twice :shock:

where is that list?