NEW SKILL!!!!!!

darksniper

How about splitting crafting into 2 skills?

One for gems and weaving and such

One for making new clothes and armors?

Knitting. At level 1, you can make fuzzy mittens. At level 50, fuzzy rainbow sweaters. At level 99? Fuzzy pink toe socks.

Oh yeah.

'Scaper since 2002

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about splitting crafting into 2 skills?

One for gems and weaving and such

One for making new clothes and armors?

One can admit the crafting skill is HUGE as it is already, whereas skills like smithing have been left on the shelf gathering dust...
"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Hey great to see so many people responding to my thread. :D

Wow great ideas guys and girls! I especially like the idea of Patience and yodeling!! =D>

But seriously, I think Necromancy/summoning, would be cool, whether its a new skill or just a new bracnh of magics.

Also Piracy would be really really cool.

Next, although it sounds kinda dumb, I like Kung foo :D The combat system really needs a serious update where you can do some special attacks, not just with your weapon. or maybe it could just be a new dimension to the agility skill. I think your on to something expert1212 (by the way, Nice masor drop party the other day)

All in all, I think Jagex can wait a few months before a new skill is needed anyways, but its always fun to dream.

Spam DEF: Any post, paragraph, or sentence that does not add to the value of the thread.

Big_Stingman is the bomb!

how about begging? all f2p noobs would be 99 in one day flat

Wow if i saw you irl I'd punch you in face... Unless your saying "f2p noobs" as in a group of ppl not all f2pers. I don't really care if there is a new skill because I'm f2p and always will be so it really won't effect me that much.

E-Thug? =;

mhd7k3.jpg

Well this has been in the runescape client for a while

public static String aStringArray321[] = {

"attack", "defence", "strength", "hitpoints", "ranged", "prayer", "magic", "cooking", "woodcutting", "fletching", 

"fishing", "firemaking", "crafting", "smithing", "mining", "herblore", "agility", "thieving", "slayer", "farming", 

"runecraft", "yodelling", "hexediting", "-unused-", "-unused-"

};

So maybe the next skills we will see is yodelling and hexediting :D

you jokin right? i mean yodelling... you joking

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

I really cant think of any skill that could be added to rs2. I think that u could add more things to do to different skills instead of adding totally new skills. And btw there is no more room for skills in the skill window.

abgar+0.png

I think that the piracy and sailing idea would fit in pretty well with making a new area, like Karajama the second or something, or an opposite of Entrana, where you can only take weapons :-k. The possibilities can go on and on.

http://custom.leetscape.com/sig/63/70/combat.png[/img]

You just won the award for "The Most niave person on the Tip.it Boards!"]
*Points towards the monkey sitting on the button and declining every query*
Help me

No.

99.9% certain the next skill will be 'Hunting'. But not till the new year.

NO Hunting is NOT Slayer. <.<

am i the only 1 who hthinks that hunting will be hardxcore lameeeee

i mean we have slayer, it is them same if u think aobut it, certain equipment for certain animals :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

zezima.png

thanks for the cropping Mr Joob =]

hexing..........I want to cast hexes on ppl that make em attack slower, lose prayer points, take damage every time they attack, lose 5 health every 3 secoconds for 9 seconds.

and even though this wouldnt rly be considered a skill they should change the air,earth,mwater,fire skills. Like add effects like armor penetration for air or a chance to set sum1 temporarily on fire with fire magic :wink: .

Lol...that's funny! :lol:

You'd be surprised at the number of p2pers who beg. #-o

I think origami would be an interesting skill.

What the heck would that be useful for? "Phr33 AzN D3C0R4710N5 pl0x???"

Lol?

Dragonwizerd wrote:

well I not know why f2p noob begging, i never has begging when i play. I simple accept my death and buy me pickaxe for 1 buck. Then start mine from there. :thumbsup:

Correct answer for "is this a question?"

is "if it is a question then it is a answer!"

m200r.png

hexing..........I want to cast hexes on ppl that make em attack slower, lose prayer points, take damage every time they attack, lose 5 health every 3 secoconds for 9 seconds.

and even though this wouldnt rly be considered a skill they should change the air,earth,mwater,fire skills. Like add effects like armor penetration for air or a chance to set sum1 temporarily on fire with fire magic :wink: .

no. if jagex makes that a skill, i swaer im quiting

zezima.png

Swimming... get to swim to karamja instead of paying that hefty fee that they ask for. 8-)

Pier pressure?

I can just see you being threatened by a wharf or jetty because you're a teleporter. Yes, I can see a large wooden wharf uprooting itself from the shore, walking over to you and slapping you in the back of the head for teleporting.

:lol:

swimming!!!

All new types of monster could be added...

Underwater lands....

New weapons...

The possiblities are endless...

no

the possibiblites would be a never, rune scae does not swim, what would hte weapon be, "THE LEGENDARY DUCK FLIPPER BLADE"

no, never

zezima.png

PKING ITHINK EVERY1 SHOULD GET INTO THE WILDY AND TRY IT... EVAN THO I AINT THAT GOOD AT IT :thumbsup:

VERY GOOD IDEAS FROM EVERY1 ELSE ASWELL BESIDES THE HORSES.. FASTER MEANS OF TRANSPORT BUT WOULD MAKE THE GAME WORSE :mrgreen:

nezzy signed here!!