World record FIRE cape loser?

Gathra

Lol, I've never gotten to jad..that's probably cause i never seriously attempted. But nice tries, I'm sure you;ll get it sometime.

My last try was mainly to recharge prayer cuz i didn't have any..I made it all the way to the 360s no prayer :) but got instantly koed

Reticked.png

189th to achieve "100" firemaking

Well, I've gotten to the 360 once and died there (not a serious attempt) and got the cape on my first attempt soooo...1 attempt.

You have the most attempts I've heard of but I'm sure some poor soul has more.

Just be glad that 20 times getting to jad is over 160k tokkul. You'll have a free fury in no time :lol:

RSN: Jettrider

jettridergg2.png

hunter13371337expdx2.png

I'm 0-1 to Jad.. Or more precisely, 0-1 to that lvl 360 from wave 56 I never got to see because I lagged out at wave 55. You hold the record though.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I'll go on my noob (level 40) and try to get ea fire cape 50 tries. Betcha I wont get one but it still beats yours.

Too bad my noob is a non mem

ok, how about you have to kill atleast 1 360 for it to count as a try?

You can get there with 1 full ppot, a full load of cakes, a cbow, and a dds...(done several times w/72 range)

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

ive lost only twice to jad but on that 2nd try i had him halfway.. the secret is to look at his left back leg (the right one when ur facing him) if it goes up hes going for range if it stays down hes going to do mage.

i got the hang of it but i failed on drinking a pot fast enough...also forgot to move the pots to a higher slot for better reach. i knew what it was going to do but the attack was already in the air when i switched...

I see your pretty determined to get that cape someday ull get it you can do it!!!! :thumbsup:

In total of 15 attempts,failed 14 of them.

Made it to jad every time and i didnt use guides (whitch is why it took me 15 tries).Trial and error all the way.

But it sure felt good to see jad going down at the 15th attempt. :D

Dont give up,sooner or later you will get the fire cape.

mhd7k3.jpg

i feel sorry for you, do you use the armour stands from POH to save you money on your guthans? cause that may save you a heap

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

gee gathra i thought i had a bad record6 6 tries, got to jad 3 and all times got killed at first hits (bad changing/prayer in first place)

nice to see you posting/playing again btw :thumbsup:

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

nice to see you posting/playing again btw :thumbsup:

Thanks sluggy. Always good to see you around. Lookin good btw ;)

G.

PS I am doing try number 40 as I type this.

It is now official, I can do the first 30 some rounds asleep. :P

Wow o_O

I got mine on my 5th try the first time, and that was within the first week of it's release (and no, I didn't use the bug, didn't know about it :oops:).

Then I lost it, and had to get it back, and did so the first try.. Don't know how it could take 30 tries :shock: Good luck though ;)

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength