~:Worst Thing You Have Ever Alched For Fun:~

mini193

The Question

What is the worst or most expensive thing you have ever just alched becuase you were bored? It can be a rare untradeable item like a quest item, some really expensive item like a whip, a rare, or just some random item? Whatever it is, just post the worst thing you have ever alched just for fun.

My Record

The worst thing i have ever alched for fun was a rune defender. I was bored and having fun getting good xp at cyclopes talking to some friends and making new ones and I got my second rune defender ever (got my first right after I was pming sworddue198 about how lucky he was getting his like 12th defender while I had none). I was happy with the xp i was getting and was in no rush to get a million defenders. I just asked my friends if they thouhgt I should alch my defender. After all I was bored and I was hoping it'd alch for like 20k. It turned out to alch for a whole 0 gp! Yay i'm so rich lol. It doesn't really matter to me becuase it was fun and I still got some mage xp.

Conclusion

So just post here and share memories of the worst thing you have ever alched and the story behind it. Don't be afraid, common admit it! We've all done something stupid just because we were bored sometime in our life. So common, telling us is only a few clicks away....

(I took out records because I probably won't be able to keep it updated and I don't want people saying "rofl you think a rune defender is worse than full rune' just because i didn't update it.

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh Ahrims Staff x2 and a half key :thumbsup:

Trying to sell those Ahrims Staffs, stinks.. :(

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have small purple pet elephants named Jack. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who like to do the fandango on Wednesday afternoons

not really a valuable, but from level 55-60 magic, I alched arrow shafts.

However, at that time i didn't think to buy an item i could make most of my cash back from, i just wanted something easy i could alch and not have to keep banking to withdraw more of (before i knew you could alch noted items)

~Proud member of The Gladiatorz~

~RSN: H2oman710~

~MSN: [email protected]~

The Gladiatorz Website

Ahrims staff and karils coif. I hate trying to sell things so after 5 minutes I usually alch it unless I know I can get some money for it. I remember the staff alched for 51k but I don't remember what the coif alched for.

Hey, ill pay you more than that for one, I could never afford one for full price though. :(

boogityboo04.png

rotalsnarT laciffO

Solving the confusion once and for all

The Question

What is the worst or most expensive thing you have ever just alched becuase you were bored? It can be a rare untradeable item like a quest item, some really expensive item like a whip, a rare, or just some random item? Whatever it is, just post the worst thing you have ever alched just for fun.

My Record

The worst thing i have ever alched for fun was a rune defender. I was bored and having fun getting good xp at cyclopes talking to some friends and making new ones and I got my second rune defender ever (got my first right after I was pming sworddue198 about how lucky he was getting his like 12th defender while I had none). I was happy with the xp i was getting and was in no rush to get a million defenders. I just asked my friends if they thouhgt I should alch my defender. After all I was bored and I was hoping it'd alch for like 20k. It turned out to alch for a whole 0 gp! Yay i'm so rich lol. It doesn't really matter to me becuase it was fun and I still got some mage xp.

Records

Here I'll put what I think is the worst thing people have alched. Sorry that I might not always update this though.

First Place:Mini193 with rune defender

Second Place:oblivion2006 with ahrims staff and karils's coif

Third Place:PSOfr33k with granite shield

Conclusion

So just post here and share memories of the worst thing you have ever alched and the story behind it. Don't be afraid, common admit it! We've all done something stupid just because we were bored sometime in our life. So common, telling us is only a few clicks away....

some guy alched a blue phat can't remember his name i saw the vid

lol those are funny. i just took out the records section because i'm probably not gunna be able to update it that often and i don't wanna be flamed for not updating it.

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything