:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

Do gardening boots have any use for farming?

(I figured the wannabe master farmer is supposed to know that kind of things.)

No they don't, Jagex confirmed that they were just for decorative purposes.

But they look just like normal leather boots.

I know makes me mad :x I want good gardening boots, not some rubbish leather ones

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GL Tripsis, again (and Dork of course) see you're going nicely there, slayer ain't that bad, just set up a cannon and alch while you're waiting :P

4vr93cy.jpg

Thanks Terly for the best Avatar in TipIt -winks-

07jul04225623xv6.png

OWN3D!

I got a mage seed for ya. (If you can give me roots =) )

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Thanks

Just runecrafting again, gonna stop construction for a bit. Congrats on the spirit tree and getting 60 hunter, now I'm only beating you in 1 skill

Ahh, I see :) Well best of luck with that! And thanks for the congratulations!

Yay! Congratulations!

I've checked my herbs twice today, when I could've checked them like 5 times, but I'll hopefully get used to leaving my duty to a femaleish skill (which I love, btw)

I actually own you in 7 skills;

Mining

Hunter

Slayer

Attack

Fishing

Cooking

Firemaking

Thanks so much! Rofl well don't get too comfortable, maybe I'll catch up eventually -shifty eyes- Except I doubt slayer/attack anytime soon, lol.

What Freesia said. Jagex probably just created them for kicks and grins. Who knows. They should have a use in farming, in my opinion.

Its been a while since I posted on this blog

Btw, there are better farming routes, but everybody has their own. I have a few seeds (3 Palm and a mage or two) next time we're on at the same time.

And what is a kpunker?

I don't really care about having the best farming route or whatever. No matter what route I take, I'm still going to get the same amount of xp a day. The most it'll do if I pick a better one is save me a law every round, which hardly matters to me. I like doing what I'm comfortable with.

Yay for seeds! -quickly gets back to RCing-

I believe krisc started writing out Dork's whole name, but got bored after the "k" so slapped the punker on the end :wink:

tripsis, i can get a palm tree seed too now =D

Wahooo!! -grins and selfishly needs more seeds-

Great going Tripsis, grats on 82 farming.. you caught up with me!

G'luck with all the hunting

Thanks so much Voldmort!!

And I'll really need luck with hunting - I've been refusing to do it lately because it bores me to death :wall:

Hunter now too? Geez, busy woman.

Oh yeah, bump.

This is quite the exciting day around here...

-chuckles- Yes, I'm a very busy woman! Hehe. Well it's either hunter or keep up with my lazy, watch-movies-all-day attitude (which I happened to like btw :-w ). But getting 73+ hunter is something I've been meaning to do for a while now.

I know makes me mad. I want good gardening boots, not some rubbish leather ones

So do I :( And they look absolutely terrible with a skirt, mind you. Dork had fun laughing at me when I wore gardening boots with a gilded skirt once. It was a rather disgusting sight.

GL Tripsis, again (and Dork of course) see you're going nicely there, slayer ain't that bad, just set up a cannon and alch while you're waiting

Thanks so much, as always! -grins- I'm just not a combat person. I'm sure it'll be easier with Dork there to entertain me, but whatever. We'll see, hehe. That's still a ways away.

Don't slack off and bother with useless hunting! Get back to sweatin in the sun and playing in the dirt

Rofl XD Aye aye, cap'n!

Well while farming I have tons of extra time on my hands (since I'm a noob and don't do anything but trees/herbs, lol), so I might as well do something, hehe.

My gosh, last time I dropped by your blog you were farming, and now you're at 60 hunter? I feel like a noob with my hunter goal (currently at 32)...

Hey I was in the low 50s not too long ago, so don't feel bad. I'm probably ranking hunter next to combat right now in terms of how boring I think it is >.<

07jul04225623xv6.png

OWN3D!

I got a mage seed for ya. (If you can give me roots =) )

ROFL XD -is scared- Don't you beat me now ;)

-----

Well my family and I drove up to see my relatives today and had a nice 4th of July lunch (mm hot dogs, lol). Then we came home (earlier than I had expected) and I got this:

picture61pt6.png

picture62df9.png

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

It'll tear you up inside when you dig up your first spirit tree, they look so lifelike! :cry:

Yeah, I planted one a few days ago with pie and hated digging it up! :cry:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Btw, there are better farming routes, but everybody has their own. I have a few seeds (3 Palm and a mage or two) next time we're on at the same time.

And what is a kpunker?

I don't really care about having the best farming route or whatever. No matter what route I take, I'm still going to get the same amount of xp a day. The most it'll do if I pick a better one is save me a law every round, which hardly matters to me. I like doing what I'm comfortable with.

=; I wasn't criticizing your route or anything, I was just reminding you that you should keep your eyes and ears open if you want to save time and/or laws. I personally found a route that gets to all tree, fruits and herbs that uses 1 law at most \' , but hey, that's just me :D

o.O another lvl Tripsis, I can't stop my self from posting lol, I'm going to use master farmers soon for thieving (only to lvl 51, then it's pure plunder) so I'll give you any seeds I can't plant, if you haven't got 99 already that is :roll:

4vr93cy.jpg

Thanks Terly for the best Avatar in TipIt -winks-

Sorry Trip, can't do the trade tonight, I got to go to bed. I stood in Edge for like 20 mins waiting... its 1:40 Am and I R TIRED. Night.

~Saru

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Grats on 83 Trippy! =D>

Back to Barrows for me. Need to raise some cash for 80 Prayer. Wish me luck! :)

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

Keep it up Trips

Nice progress

I'll try! :D Thanks so much!!

And what is a kpunker?

I wasn't criticizing your route or anything, I was just reminding you that you should keep your eyes and ears open if you want to save time and/or laws. I personally found a route that gets to all tree, fruits and herbs that uses 1 law at most, but hey, that's just me

Hehe whatever works, right? :) As long as it gets the job done!

o.O another lvl Tripsis, I can't stop my self from posting lol, I'm going to use master farmers soon for thieving (only to lvl 51, then it's pure plunder) so I'll give you any seeds I can't plant, if you haven't got 99 already that is

Hehe, don't worry, levels will start getting farther apart now :D Like 2-4 days apart. 90 will be quite a milestone, I'm looking forward to that one!

Best of luck with thieving! That's nice of you to offer to donate a few seeds you get :) -smiles- I'm sure it'll still be a couple months before 99, hehe.

Sorry Trip, can't do the trade tonight, I got to go to bed. I stood in Edge for like 20 mins waiting... its 1:40 Am and I R TIRED. Night.

~Saru

I'm so sorry Saruman :( I guess I was gone longer than I had expected! Have a good night! Hopefully I'll catch you tomorrow.

Keep it up Tripsis! Your doing awesome! You should join me in CW when you get bored of Hunting. I've needed a bit of a break the last couple of days, so I have been messing with that for awhile!

Thanks so much Devoted! Dork dragged me off to my first game of CWs a few weeks ago.. it was.. quite an experience :XD: I know what you mean about slacking/getting bored - I do that quite frequently! I have a new shipment of DVDs that should arrive tomorrow (courtesy of Dork, of course <3:) and I'll likely bury myself in those for longer than I should!

This will be a fun little race between us - me too 99 farming and you to 99 hunter!

Grats on 83 Trippy!

Back to Barrows for me. Need to raise some cash for 80 Prayer. Wish me luck!

Thank you so much halo! :D Good luck with Barrows! 80 prayer will be great~! Hope you bring a few spears home :wink:

-----

Well I'm currently making nature runes and am about 20k xp from 93 runecrafting! I'll stop for now until Dork comes home from work. He's around 20k from a level as well! When he gets home we'll finish off those levels together! Weeee!

Posted Image

Hehe! I watched a movie tonight also. Breach... it's an alright movie. It was interesting since it was based on a real story! Yeah, CW is a nice experience. The first time I played was this week also. :XD:

Me Vs. You! EEK I am scared. :anxious: You seem to be really fast when it counts. :lol: If I keep up playing CW, I will lose for sure. :(

Oh well, I will just have to step it up. I am going out of town a lot this month too! Vegas and stuff! :lol:

Anyhoo, keep it up Tripsis! Waiting for the level between you and Dork! <3: I'll race you to 99 Runecraft later on too. :roll: :lol:

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

Hehe! I watched a movie tonight also. Breach... it's an alright movie. It was interesting since it was based on a real story! Yeah, CW is a nice experience. The first time I played was this week also.

Me Vs. You! EEK I am scared. You seem to be really fast when it counts. If I keep up playing CW, I will lose for sure.

Oh well, I will just have to step it up. I am going out of town a lot this month too! Vegas and stuff!

Anyhoo, keep it up Tripsis! Waiting for the level between you and Dork! I'll race you to 99 Runecraft later on too.

Hmm I've never seen Breach (or even heard of it for that matter, but what else is new?). Yay another CWs newbie :XD: People always laugh at me when I tell them I've never done Barrows/CWs (well now I have, but I hadn't for a long time)/KQ or even KBD until Dork finally dragged me along there as well :lol: I hardly think I got the full CWs experience though, since I just followed Dork around the whole time :oops:

Meh, nothing to be scared of ;) I'm not that fast, I'm just consistent (or have been so far). I'll probably get a square 100k xp almost every day, rarely anymore. The way I'm doing farming, there's a pretty set maximum for the amount of experience I'll be getting a day. Whereas with hunter, you could slack off today and double up tomorrow and still be even with my xp, if you know what I mean.

Have fun in Vegas! I went there a couple years ago actually. Anyway... looks like my 99 rambling is showing through yet again :uhh:

Noes tripsis is catching up! I need my 86 farming!

Mwahaha! -is suddenly determined to get 86 before you- Lol :P

Posted Image

Too late though, 86 farming is guaranteed for me tomorrow. :wink:

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Very uber pwnage herblore lvls!

Good luck on the 99 Farming

Nice red p hat!

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Bleh, I'm posting again :P. Your blog seems to have a tendency to make people want to endlessly post... You gotta teach me how to do that XD Good luck with Hunter, as said before. Your blog never leaves the front page of BlogScape, it scares me :ohnoes: .

It's her mind powers, I'm telling you! She wants us to always bump her thread, 'cause that way she doesn't have to do it. :lol:

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)