:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

Just got 90 thieving :) Only 556k to lvl 91.. However, I am 100k xp from being in the top 1k rank :) That will be cool. My fourth stat in the top 1k.

picture25ro4.png

picture26vx6.png

Well I see a very long bath in my future, so if you all would be so kind as to excuse me.. :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you! Just got that level too ;)

picture1sv8.png

picture2en7.png

613k to 92 o.O I'll probably get 92 tomorrow then take a break. Maybe watch a few movies, eat some Apple Jacks, go for a walk. Good ol' stuff.

As for now, I'm exhausted. Off to bed! :D

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

w00t 91! and i got it about 10 minutes after you logged, but oh well, sleep is important. I guess i'll see you tomorrow then, we'll go for 92, the 8th room makes things ridiculously fast. Oh yeah, got my second sceptre the first room after i got 91 thieving. Anyway, have a good night.

Big congrats on 91 thieving, mad xp in the last room =)

I'm thieving now aswell, 4 levels in 2 hours last night lol, no sceptre as of yet :)

Where can you get them out of, can you get them out fo urns? Or anything?

Good luck on 99 =))

Final room, nice =D> . I might *borrow* some cash from my knight friends and try to get a scepter when I'm 613

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

w00t 91! and i got it about 10 minutes after you logged, but oh well, sleep is important. I guess i'll see you tomorrow then, we'll go for 92, the 8th room makes things ridiculously fast. Oh yeah, got my second sceptre the first room after i got 91 thieving. Anyway, have a good night.

Sorry I didn't stay :( I had been like falling asleep in my chair for like two hours, lol :oops: Well congrats on 91!!

Big congrats on 91 thieving, mad xp in the last room =)

I'm thieving now aswell, 4 levels in 2 hours last night lol, no sceptre as of yet :)

Where can you get them out of, can you get them out fo urns? Or anything?

Good luck on 99 =))

Final room, nice =D> . I might *borrow* some cash from my knight friends and try to get a scepter when I'm 613

Lol good luck :)

Posted Image

picture1sv8.png

Congraaaats :D Can finally come into the last room :) Lol :)

Omg :oops: Thank you babyyyyyy :D :3>

Just got level 92 :D

picture3ob8.png

Posted Image

dang you're beating me now hehe :D congrats on 92, i wish i couldve been there to train with you but my parents were being dumb and i couldnt get on. plus i had a lot of homework today, so hopefully ill get on later tonight and get 92, just to keep up with you :wink:

I've had insane luck with Sceptres so far. I've gotten 4 or 5 going from 77-85. I know this one guy who didn't get any going from 93-99 :?

:(

I didn't get a sceptre until a few days after my 99. I went in plunder from 94-99.

And I still have only gotten one.

sigbad0xt.jpg

Jack of all trades, master of thieving. 259th to 99 thieving. All stats 75+

I've had insane luck with Sceptres so far. I've gotten 4 or 5 going from 77-85. I know this one guy who didn't get any going from 93-99 :?

:(

I didn't get a sceptre until a few days after my 99. I went in plunder from 94-99.

And I still have only gotten one.

Yikes, that's rotten luck :? :(

Posted Image

wow....!

92 theiving already...thats crazy.

like i said before.....you own!

Thanks Cruz :) 356k to 93 :roll: Just ordered a pizza, that'll be a well deserved break.

Posted Image

Wow! You've made a lot of progress!

congratulations on 89 thieving....and 90, 91 and 92! :D. I'm training there atm, i think i'll switch to world 31 in a second, then i can train with you for a little bit.

Still no septre for me :(, i'm thinking about buying one, but still not sure.

Good luck with 93 :)

90 Combat 1900+ Total

99 Crafting 99 Cooking 99 Firemaking

99 Herblore 99 Fletching 98 Farming

silverandblackfinishvr8.gif

Wow! You've made a lot of progress!

congratulations on 89 thieving....and 90, 91 and 92! :D. I'm training there atm, i think i'll switch to world 31 in a second, then i can train with you for a little bit.

Still no septre for me :(, i'm thinking about buying one, but still not sure.

Good luck with 93 :)

I'm actually in world 28 now :oops: Think I said that on your thread. It might be a good idea to buy one if you plan on staying at pyramid plunder for a while. I'd imagine it's a pain to have to walk all the way back to the pyramid when you bank :?

297k to 93 :) Gonna get that later tonight though, the tv calls me.

Posted Image

I saw you selling Sceptres on the official forums. How many have you gotten by the way?

That was a few days ago :P Since I created this thread, 2.. In total... Maybe 5 or 6 or so? That would be since level 77.

Posted Image

All spectres from chest? How much money you made since you started with spectres?

Yes, from the chests. So how much gp have I made off sceptres? I'd say about 4m or so. And I have at least 500k worth of artifacts.

Posted Image

Just got 93 :)

picture5fs7.png

I'll probably get 100k - 200k more xp tonight before heading off to bed :) Or maybe more if a certain someone keeps me up :3>

Posted Image

You'e going so faaaast :D!

I'll probably get 100k - 200k more xp tonight before heading off to bed :) Or maybe more if a certain someone keeps me up :3>

:oops: ?

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

You'e going so faaaast :D!

:oops: ?

1300k xp today so far :oops: But you already know that :) How cool would it be to get 2m today, rofl :oops: Aaaand level 94, lol.

..Especially since I *should* start my homework tomorrow.

Posted Image