:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you smell something? *sniff sniff* It must be a 99 thieving cape! It's getting closer! :o

I smell it too!! :XD:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Do you smell something? *sniff sniff* It must be a 99 thieving cape! It's getting closer! :o

I smell it too!! :XD:

*sniff sniff sniff*

Thats capes gotta look pretty damn sexy! 8-)

Soo close

Gratz for 99 cos im probably miss it :oops: :x (im f2p)

Have fun showing off :XD:

HOLYHOLYHOLY :shock: :shock: :shock:

That much xp, in such a short amount of time. =D> Nice very nice, gratz on all other lvls, and ofcourse when you hit 99 :D

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

r u gonna do like a party or anything?

Thanks everyone :) I didn't really think about having a party. My boyfriend Dork Punker and I are going to get 99 at the same time :) Doubt I'll invite all of Tip.it or other friends to come or anything :oops:

Then we'll spend a few days relaxing and playing Trouble Brewing.. Theeeeeeen it's on to construction :3>

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Well at about 5:00 pm NST on October 22, 2oo6, Dork Punker and I finally got our 99 thieving :) We tied 359th to level 99.

picture32nr4.png

picture33sq1.png

picture34rm0.png

And finally, my new cape:

picture36oh7.png

picture35ej3.png

Posted Image

Good, good. I don't know about you, but I would go for a gold trimmed magic skillcape after construction. Just another 99 mage. I'm not saying you're close to it though. lol I'm 85 mage and I know it's gonna be a pain getting to 94. Then it's roughly 78,000 high level alchemy spells from 94-99. #-o

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Gosh. You did it. I'm very impressed, especially at how fast you got your exp :o I guess that means I'm not gonna be seeing you at Pyramid Plunder anymore when I train :( You were a good thieving partner, but everything must move on. Anyway, good luck with 99 Construction, that'll be very impressive as well. Wish me luck with the rest of my thieving exp :shock: still lvl 91, lets hope for 99 in as short amount of time as it took you. Put your chat on too so we can chit chat.

Good, good. I don't know about you, but I would go for a gold trimmed magic skillcape after construction. Just another 99 mage. I'm not saying you're close to it though. lol I'm 85 mage and I know it's gonna be a pain getting to 94. Then it's roughly 78,000 high level alchemy spells from 94-99. #-o

I've actually considered that many times. But I'm never going to train mage (at least not any time soon) just to train mage. When I decide to get 90 crafting, I'll alch my hides. When I decide to go for 80+ smithing, I'll superheat my ores. 99 mage will come on its own (I hope).

Posted Image

As i said tou you earlier; CONGRATULATIONS!

99 thieving is a huge achievement, and with the time you did it in it's an even bigger one :D.

Have fun at trouble brewing, and good luck with 99 construction when you come to it. I hope you'll modify to thread accordingly so we can support you with that too? :P

90 Combat 1900+ Total

99 Crafting 99 Cooking 99 Firemaking

99 Herblore 99 Fletching 98 Farming

silverandblackfinishvr8.gif

Gosh. You did it. I'm very impressed, especially at how fast you got your exp I guess that means I'm not gonna be seeing you at Pyramid Plunder anymore when I train You were a good thieving partner, but everything must move on. Anyway, good luck with 99 Construction, that'll be very impressive as well. Wish me luck with the rest of my thieving exp :shock: still lvl 91, lets hope for 99 in as short amount of time as it took you. Put your chat on too so we can chit chat.

Now that I'm done with Pyramid Plunder my chat will most certainly be on all the time. It was just difficult to have it on during a timed game :?

As i said tou you earlier; CONGRATULATIONS!

99 thieving is a huge achievement, and with the time you did it in it's an even bigger one :D.

Have fun at trouble brewing, and good luck with 99 construction when you come to it. I hope you'll modify to thread accordingly so we can support you with that too? :P

Thank you Jorus!! I really appreciate it :D Of course I will modify the thread ;) I'm going to start on it tonight. Then begin selling items to fund construction tomorrow, and hopefully start tomorrow night or Tuesday!

Oh, and this:

99sft3.gif

Is really hawt baby :) Lol :P

Thanks :3> When I get my con cape, I'll make you pose in front of me all over again.. Just so you know.

Amazing you did it BIG CONGRATS~~~ Was fun watching you level

and reaching your goal. Good luck on 99 construction. :)

Thank you very much! Hopefully you'll stay tuned with 99 construction!

Posted Image