:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

With completing this goal, we need a new word:

Power-thieving.

But very congratz (if that's a sentence)

And good luck on 99, as you said that's gonna be tough, but I can hardly think that's tougher then 99 thief :XD:

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck, I know lvl99 construction can be hard. :mrgreen:

My suggestion is using a good money making skill, now that you have 99 thieving, you could steal from knights' wallets and use their money to pay for the consruction items, I know it's very expensive.

Well I need about 50m or so for 99 construction. I already have enough supplies to get me to level 95. And then from 95-99 I will be crafting nature runes for gp.

Thank you for the congrats/support everyone! It's much appreciated :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

You need 50M for 99 thieving?

That's strange, because it doesn't cost me anything when I pickpock knights. :-k

I meant construction :shock: I already have 99 thieving ;)

never told me you were a tif member!?! well know i now i'll be more keen on noticing it is you :-$

gratz on 99, cant wait till i hit 99 theiving :XD:

Well I didn't know you were either :P Don't forget to invite me when you and Nimble get 99 thieving :D

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

I know I said it in-game. But a big congratulations to you Tripsis and Dork Punker, for being (most likely!) Tip.It's BEST thieving couple! And good luck on 99 construction, it'll be worthwhile once you get to show off another amazing cape, and a house to follow!! =P~

Thank you so much! :D Twice is better than once ;) I'll be sure to tell Dork you said so :) Hopefully the next time we meet I'll have that new con cape ;)

Posted Image

seen you posy on rs forums, you rock

Wow thank you :)

Off for tonight, just got 206k xp :) Time for homework..

Posted Image

Go for number 1 in Construction... You're #60 so far...

I was once 48, but one month of no construction training didn't exactly help my rank.. :roll:

Posted Image

Congratulations Tripsis on 99 thieving. I can say, females have more patience than males :oops: . Might showing us your bank picture? By the way, you still have the red party hat right ;)? Good luck with 99 construction!

Perhaps. Ironically, I actually have very little patience. I guess it depends on which way you look at it. I'm terrible at long term goals, that's why I tend to no-life a lot of things on Runescape, because I don't have the patience to get a level 99 over the time of a few months, I have to get it ASAP... If that makes sense.

I would show you a bank picture, but it's not very impressive or interesting. I was hacked on October 1st and lost a few things that would lighten it up.. to say the last. But if you still want to see one, I suppose I could take a pic later :P

Posted Image

I have way too much free time, so I made you this :P I'll update it whenever you level, put it in your first post if you want I don't mind.

fortripsisyz5.png

[img=http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/2709/fortripsisyz5.png]

99 construction is very expensive. I'd rather just buy a phat :P

Good luck though, especially since construction seems to be pretty helpful surprisingly enough, compared to other new skills (cough* farming* cough*

I've gone through several phats and finally realized that skills are more important (in my opinion) than an item worth a couple hundred million :P

grats on 99 thieving what do you plan to make for 99 construction

I have way too much free time, so I made you this :P I'll update it whenever you level, put it in your first post if you want I don't mind.

fortripsisyz5.png

[img=http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/2709/fortripsisyz5.png]

Aww thank you!!! :D It's awesome! I'll make it my avatar :)

Posted Image

Just a question, is there any other reason in aiming for 99 consruction besides the cape and emote?

Actually having the cape and the emote is my last reason for getting 99 construction. As some people who saw my thread a few months ago may know, I've been aiming for 99 construction for a long time, just never finally got around to it. But with the completion of 99 thieving and the release of the capes of achievement, it's been some sort of motivation for me to finally finish what I started in early August or so.

So I guess the reason I want 99 construction is the same reason why anybody would want any level 99 (before the CoA). Just the pride and personal satisfaction of achieving the highest level in a certain skill :) And, of course, just because I enjoy the skill. And that's what Runescape is for right? Enjoyment? :)

Posted Image

Oh fish paste! I completely forgot about this thread!! :cry:

Now i'm way behind! :cry: Dang it!

Well, lets do this. Congratz on 92-99 theiving, and 93 construction. I havn't been on lately, school work, and skateboarding have been taking up my free time lately.

Anyway, drop me a message, and I'd love to *Cough* Sitinthosedemonicthronesyou'vebeenputtingoffmakingforthelastmonthandahalf.*Cough*.

O:)

irulepokergd4.jpg

Irulepoker.gif

My Farewell thread. Please post nicely, or die. :^_^:

Yea, I'd vote for him too. But I don't think they let Iraqis vote :P

Oh fish paste! I completely forgot about this thread!! :cry:

Now i'm way behind! :cry: Dang it!

Well, lets do this. Congratz on 92-99 theiving, and 93 construction. I havn't been on lately, school work, and skateboarding have been taking up my free time lately.

Anyway, drop me a message, and I'd love to *Cough* Sitinthosedemonicthronesyou'vebeenputtingoffmakingforthelastmonthandahalf.*Cough*.

O:)

Rofl, yeah, about those... :oops: :oops: :oops: They'll come, all in good time :oops:

Anyway, it's great to finally hear from you again :D Hope all has been well.

Posted Image