The "What would you do if...." game.

Blaze The Movie Fan

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would probably die, because there is nothing, nothing at all, else I can do.

Please don't do deadly what would you do if, it isn't a warning, or a new rule, I just find it pointless, it isn't really a what would you do if game if people die instantly. <.<

What if the president of the united stats would ask for your car and he would say he will banish you out of the united stats if you don't?

-For non-americans-

What if a bunny would come out of nowhere and eat your DVD discs?

Sorry about that, I am gonna change, I won't let that final ban result me in ban. Anyway back to topic, where were we? Oh yes:

What if the president of the united stats would ask for your car and he would say he will banish you out of the united stats if you don't?

-For non-americans-

What if a bunny would come out of nowhere and eat your DVD discs?

OK..i would kick him in the shin and then run back to Canada :thumbsup:

But since i dont live in the US i will have to answer your other question.

I would take the the dvd out of the bunny's paws and give him the hundreds of tapes that i still have. We would both be happy :D

What if some random guy ran out of no where and kicked you in the shin, really REALLYhard?

I would go to hospital. And then, after I'm back to normal, I'd get my gun, get into my car, search for him, and kill him as a revenge. :twisted:

What would you do if you were surrounded by the FBI, because you are taking shower, being taped, and the FBI says "It's very illegal to be naked. VERY VERY ILLEGAL!!!!"?

I would try to fingure out how I got in the first place, then I would just get to the NYC police department offer them donuts and tell them to arrest the thief.

What would you would find out your father was a super hero and find out your best friend was a super villain and your best friend would die?

What would you would find out your father was a super hero and find out your best friend was a super villain and your best friend would die?

i would hope i was a super person and stop them if not i would put them in time out \'

what would u do if your account got hacked by your best friend and he moved away

Can people please follow the rules of the game, and post 15 words on the reply?

I would make a new account, get it a membership so I can send Jagex some pm, report them through that, if that wouldn't work I'd be ruined.

What would you do if a gun man would come into your house and says "Gimme your money or you die!!!" and you'd find out your home phone is plugged off, and your mobile phone has been broken with hammer?

I would plug in the home phone and use it, and afterwards buy a new mobile.

What would you do if you found a phat on the floor irl?

Moving to new account, subtle_rune. Please PM me there. Now you know that you can trust him!

bannernoobverdeye1.jpg

well, i wouldn't do much because i'm only 14 and dont have a job but.....

i would pick up any chair that i could find and throw it at him...then throw a bucket at him.

what would u do if a truck carrying hazardous chemicals crashed in front of u're house and the chemicals surrounded the house and the house began to collapse?

• 2 weeks later...

i would take the hose and pour out gallons and gallons of water to dilute the chemicals until it was safe to cross. about the house, eh i got insurance.

what would u do if a cute puppy was scratching at your door and u see its so cute and when u try to pick it up it bites a deep wound in your arm

Unless the puppy has some magical dust that would make me attracted to it, I wouldn't let it in, in the first place. Because I have enough problem the puppy I have. If it would have it, I would probably get hurt and get to hospital.

What would you do if you would get a Wailord in real-life?

i'd find out what a Wailord is

What would you do if you had all your runescape bank account in your invintory, with 3 hp left, no food, no prayer, in the middle of the desert and the evil chicken appeared?

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

This is easy. I teleport away. You said that I would have ALL of runescape bank acc items in my invi. Well, I always have tele runes in my bank ^^...

Runescape related (not real life):

You're going on the street, suddenly you see your best friend poisoned in full dragon, and his inventory is full of whips and barrows equipment and he has 2 hp and 1 invi space left. By the way, you have anti-poisons in your invi. What do you do?

I wouldn't want to help him, If I'd know this I would just wait patiently til he dies take his stuff and leave.

compfreak847, it's suppose to be 15 words answer. How many times do I have to repeat this rule? :wall:

What would you do if you were surrounded by the FBI for something you didn't do?

sorry about the 15+ words in my last post...

I'd try to talk things over.

What would you do if the runescape server crashed and deleted your account? This one's less then 15 words, balzikenmaster :D

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Why can't people follow the rules of this game? <.<

I wouldn't know what to do, because I checked the dictionary, but no, it wasn't clear to me the explaination.

What would you do if you'd find yourself chained and a television nearby would turn on and the clown from the movie "Saw III" on the TV would say "Care for a little game? The rules are simple, release the chains and you're set out free. It's up to you, live or die" or something similar to that?

:ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: - That's what an ordinary man would do. But not Chuck Norris :XD: :mrgreen:

So what would I do? Well... Ummm... It depends. Please tell me my possibilities :lol:...

(I didn't saw the film called "Saw III")

• 3 weeks later...