The "What would you do if...." game.

Blaze The Movie Fan

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would find out how I became it, then go to doctor and get me back to a human, then I would get my gun and shoot you since you didn't follow the rules and did only answer in 11 words then mininum is 15.

What would you do if someone would get to your car in the traffic, and steal it the "Grand Theft Auto" style.

it would be the happiest day of my life because i would be away from all you stupid mother f....err i mean i would hate it...

What would you do if you were married to her?

--> burnyoureyesoutandhopeyen7.png

:ohnoes:

1335752yv6.gif

[]*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*______Now Look Down

The%20Offical%20Pharaoh%20of%20Tip.it.png

I would first wonder how I got married in the first place, wonder where she got that beard, and then break up with her because I will be single for life.

What would you do if you would get 5 guns delivered to your house when you ordered something else that isn't even a weapon?

i would give them to all the kids closest to my house and watch what would happen.. :shock: .. ok i would really send them back but who cares =P

what would you do if Weird Al Yankovich was your uncle/dad

1335752yv6.gif

[]*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*______Now Look Down

The%20Offical%20Pharaoh%20of%20Tip.it.png

I would wonder how someone I never knew got to my family, Google search, and still wonder how he got into the family.

What would you do if your best friend would mysteriously disappear and nobody knows what you're talking about and you would end in a mad house?

I would break out, kill all those mofo's that didn't understand me, and track down my fried and blow his brains out for putting me in that madhouse :twisted:

What would you do if you were trapped in a room with an insomniac for life?

("\(.:...:.)/")

I would:

A)Wonder how I got trapped in there,then find a way to break out

B)Hope someone would come along and free me

C)Try to find enough food and water to last the rest of my life and hope someone I know gets trapped with me so I'd have someone to talk to

D)Go crazy after pounding everywhere in an attempt to break free,then die of lack of food and water

What would you do if the world was to end soon,but you can prevent it by killing yourself?

dragon3.jpg

dragon7.jpg

Shoot Andrew and Paul Gower in the head for shutting it down, then shoot myself in the head as I will have nothing else to live for. Joke.

What would you do if your true love was killed?

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

i will respawn in lumbridge....

what would you do if you cant post for this answer?

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

i would be glad that i CAN post for this answer, proven by this answer, which is an answer to ur bum question :D

btw, blaziken, u take this too seriously, a lot of too serious responses, its a game right? lol

AND, THATS A FREAKIN SCARY PIC, LMFAO, EEWWWWWWW

what would u do if u found out u could go inivisible in rs(pk frenzy! haha)

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king

I would build a rocket fly to mars then turn it into a monarchy and rule a large country of aliens!!!!!muahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wat would you do if you wer in possession of every runescape account password bank pin ect...........?

I am awesome and you aren't!!!

Then I would make new rule about leaving famous players alone. Let Zezima and others play in peace for gosh shake.

What would you do a dude that can't stop talking about rabbits would come out of nowhere and whatever you do you can't get rid of him? Even a gun shot won't stop him since he comes quickly to life!!!

I would start to wonder why I was mooned by a stranger, I have absolutley no idea who that is, I would then try to search him up on google.

What would you do if your car starts eating you and you find out you are in a new demension full of circles objects?