The "What would you do if...." game.

Blaze The Movie Fan

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait until I felt like getting something to eat. I couldn't be that hungry if I didn't want anything.

What would you do if your large toenail was suddenly disconnected from your body?

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

• 2 months later...

I would bust outta this fishbowl and explore the grater celestial body.

What would you do if NASA began asking for volunteers to travel to unknown parts of the universe in hopes of colonization?

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Go on with my daily routine, since I obviously don't qualify for anything NASA related, and I don't really care about it either way.

What would you do if your pet gained the hability to communicate in your language, but could only answer one question? (If you don't have pets, then a random animal).

16185_s.gif

Find the way to keep the knowledge. If that fails, wite down an upcoming winner lottery number.

What would you do if you were asked if you're having sex with moon-fish but you're scared to admit it?

16185_s.gif

Id ask what the hell is a moon fish then take photo's of things i have sex with and show the guy the photo's

to see if if i am having sex with a moon fish.

what would you do if you were stuck in a room with 2 doors behind one door was a maniac with a hatchet and a samurai sword

behind the other was 3 zombies wanting to eat you alive and the room your in is slowly running out of oxygen which door will you take?

I'd open the door with the maniac, because holding a hatchet and a samurai sword at once seems mighty unwieldy. I think I could take him.

What would you do if you checked a book out of the library, opened it up, and found that someone had cut out the inside of the book and loaded it with stacks of $100 bills?

Depends on what pokemon, but I'd offer him candy if he/she allowed me to be the master.

What would you do if one day you're walking on the streets and then Bill Nye the science guy's theme starts playing really loud?

16185_s.gif

I would begin pelvic thrusting with such fury that I rip a hole in our Universe leading into a parallel Universe where everyone wears buckets on their heads.

What would you do if cell phones caused cancer?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd lay it out on my driveway and make a nice garden.

What would you do if your gaming device starting dancing like the one in my avatar?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I would watch it for hours and hours and hours.

What would you do if you were stranded on a deserted island and the only source of food you had was a questionable human ear that you found in the sand?

I'd rather starve/wait till I find me own food. Or feast on some scorpions!

Would would you do if Lady Gaga gave you the opportunity to star in her latest music video?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢