The "What would you do if...." game.

Blaze The Movie Fan

These decisions make me feel guilty. I'd save my sister because she is my best friend.

What would you do if you had the ability to make the whole of North Korea go bye-bye?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't mind one bit. Would be nice that my brother won't have a reason to try to claim dominance since I'm a younger male.

What would you do if your dreams manifested themselves and destroyed things without your knowledge?

• 2 months later...

I'd take something to make sure I never slept again.

What would you do if a contagious disease with no known cure began spreading in your body and you hadn't infected anyone YET?

rc1tzc.png

The term "ugly" has various definitions. As for the situation, I'd be fascinated and get accustomed to the settings.

What would your do a machine magically turned your whole alignment a complete 180 and left you in that state for five years?

• 2 weeks later...

That didn't really make much sense lol. I'd probably hire the best researchers to figure out a cure or perhaps just try to enjoy life in that state.

What would you do if you had the opportunity to save 5 people of your family by killing 5 random people (with no repercussions)?

rc1tzc.png

I am almost a cynist... it would be hard to see but if they were meant to die they would die.

What would you do if you have knowledge of a nuke that is going to hit your home town within the next three days but you had larangetis, both your hands were broken and your eyes were glued shut?

• 2 weeks later...

I would write out a note with my foot on construction paper to call the FBI. I would then do the same for when they arrived. Although, I'd have to have pretty extensive proof in order for them to take me seriously, even without all those restrictions.

What would you do if you were given the choice to journey to the past and alter one thing? (any time period is allowable)

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I'd go back and have a one-on-one fight with a Viking for the fun of it or give Nero a lot of ideas to be a better tyrant.

What would you do if you were assigned with recreating a universe in your own image, but would die in the process and nobody would know you? Would it change the way you construct it?

• 1 year later...

Everything would be cats. Star cats, planet cats, people cats, rock cats, forests of cats, oceans of cats, the air would even be made of cats.

What would you do if you looked through your window and saw outside?

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

• 2 weeks later...

I would roll around in glitter so that when I reversed back to normal I would be all glittery on the inside.

What woud you do if you flushed the toilet and your poop was flushed away?

I'm going to milk Goon's teats