The "What would you do if...." game.

Blaze The Movie Fan

I'd wear the beard in a reverse mowhawk and scratch my chest with it. I'd then sell myself to the circus and become and elephant tamer and a lion juggler. I'd then go and stand on a really tall bridge and compose a song about having a beard that won't shave, become a famous singer and then spend all my money on an incredibally small piece of pie, just to throw at all those hippies that started camping on my lawn. After that, I'd buy a small bulldozer and go bulldoze some large coffee mugs into oblivion. Seven minutes later, aliens start prodding me with breadsticks. I laugh at their feeble attempts to hurt me as breadstick after breadstick crumbles into crumbs upon my mighty muscles. Then the alpha little green man sprays gummy bears into my eyes. I fall to the floor screaming and trying to disembed their claws from my retinas. Then the breadsticking continues.

15 Word rules good?

What would you do if YOU had hippies on your lawn?

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slurpy17 and demonworshiper666, please post 15 word long answer. I'm annoyed of people not following that rule, it really is that simple. :wall:

I wouldn't pet it not a chance. Even if it would do anything to make me, I already have a problem with my dog. If he can't follow me alone I'd call the FBI.

What would you do if you were the FBI aggent I'd call?

I'd tranquilize the cat. I mean, really, the poor cat had it coming if he got rabies. :cry:

What would you do if you were being chased by a 25-foot python that either wants to eat/bite you, and the only way out was to jump of the highest cliff in the world?

• 5 weeks later...

I'd try to warn the government and after they laughed at me for a while, I'd go see if his skin was bulletproof.

What would you do if Sum1 filled your entire house with bananas?

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

• 3 months later...

ill start bitting back :XD: or just run away...

what would you do if there where no technology...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

This is serioulsy getting out of hands. Please follow the rules of this game people, you're suppose to answer with 15 letters. <.<

I don't know what I would do, I would probably go insane, since I couldn't probably do anything, yeah.

What would you do if you were busted by the FBI just because you used a swearing word? I don't mean like hell, I mean serious one like language not allowed on these forums.

Eat the ham.

What would you do if you starred on any movie?

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

What can I do so people will get it? Answer with at least fifteen words. Good that the question that I asked followed that rule. How hard can it be? <.<

I would be happy, and then I would ask if Will Smith can stare with me, and be very happy if he did.

What would you do if you woke up with super powers and realize it WASN'T a dream? :twisted:

• 3 years later...

Ok, since it's been over 3 years since I posted, I am going to answer my own post. If that's not allowed, then tell me how else I should revive an old game.

Also that "answer with at least fifteen words" rule is ridiculous, that's why it doesn't apply anymore.

I would be very happy about that. I mean who wouldn't?

What would you do if you found out that Barack Obama is your biological father and the father you knew wasn't actually your father?

I would go to a drama show and get a lady from the public to say "Question to Mr. Obama: Where have you been all these years? [The rest of the public starts booing Obama] Why won't anybody think about the children??".

What would you do if you woke up one day inside the world of the last videogame you played?

16185_s.gif

I would get drunk with Scorpion and start raving about Kitana's boobs.

What would you do if you discovered a huge deposit of diamonds and other precious metals under your house, but you had no means to mine them out?

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

[x] Genuflect.

What would you do if one day you entered your house and you see that there is a strange woman that treats you like her son and your family is nowhere to be seen?

16185_s.gif

• 2 weeks later...