SHOULD THIS BE ALLOWED???

tylersk8shop

Ok i am a nascar fan, and this wreck on the last lap should not be acceptable. Please watch the video (the crash happens on the backstretch) so watch a bit of the video and i know you guys probably arent nascar fans, But what would happen if this was f1 or indycar? I think vickers should be fired for taking out his own teamate and the leader (I got the video on the last lap).....

HERES THE LINK:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jNFcAmvNoyE& ... ed&search=

please post your comments

PLEASE ALSO NOTE: The 1st and 2nd place car (before the wrecK) were chasing the championship and losing on the alst lap hurts the points alot, The guy who took them our (Brian VIckers #25) wasnt in the chase, But yet took out his teamate and another chaser.

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

little rookie messin with a legend.......

btw the video is at the last lap so you dont have to watch much.....

I don't think crashing anybody on purpose should be allowed. But then you have to ask, how can you prove that a person crashed somebody on purpose?

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

I don't think crashing anybody on purpose should be allowed. But then you have to ask, how can you prove that a person crashed somebody on purpose?

Reminds me of the Schumacher incident. He supposedly broke down on the final corner, blocking cars from passing at a racing pace.

knkcopy.jpg

your what a week late on this it happend oh well, he spun his team car, it happens

its a horrible sport anyway

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

Man, that is what happens. If you ever watched the Winter Olympics speedskating, you would know what i mean. It's just like that. Canada got third from our guy who crawled across the line, and the guy in the very back won.

But yeah, it didn't look like it was on purpose, because you can die from crashes.

Not Cool.

vivi.jpg

Which FF Character Are You?

"The only tyrant i accept in this world is the still voice within." - Mahatma Gandhi

newscapere4.gif

Man, that is what happens. If you ever watched the Winter Olympics speedskating, you would know what i mean. It's just like that. Canada got third from our guy who crawled across the line, and the guy in the very back won.

But yeah, it didn't look like it was on purpose, because you can die from crashes.

Not Cool.

vivi.jpg

Which FF Character Are You?

"The only tyrant i accept in this world is the still voice within." - Mahatma Gandhi

newscapere4.gif

if that was deliberate, its unbelievably bad sportsmanship and he should be fined.

if that was an accident, he's unbelievably bad at driving and hey, fine him anyway lol.

babelfish - level 180 60th place

strongguy - level 173 69th place

your what a week late on this it happend oh well, he spun his team car, it happens

its a horrible sport anyway

lol yeah..... it took me that long to find the video (i dotnnhave trackpass) but yeash hopefully junior and jimmie can recover from that (well maybe not jimmie :P)

Wow I often watch nascar, and Brian Vickers should be fined, what he did was such poor sportsmanship. Then again he was going at 200mph at the time however he knew what he was doing...

I agree

It looks like an accident to me. You can't fire a guy for that.

Yeah u can, especially if he wrecked your own $200,000 car (theyre rich anyways, but id still be mad) and when he trys to blame it on dale jr. if i was rick hendrick... he would be fired

Yeah u can, especially if he wrecked your own $200,000 car (theyre rich anyways, but id still be mad) and when he trys to blame it on dale jr. if i was rick hendrick... he would be fired

You can't just fire him. They must conduct an investigation, possibly file charges in court, and then have the law and the heads of NASCAR review everything.

It's complicated.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

You can't just fire him. They must conduct an investigation, possibly file charges in court, and then have the law and the heads of NASCAR review everything.

It's complicated.

He can be fired just like any other people at any other job. Their grounds for firing would be the mistake he made. Unless they suck at making contracts or he specified something like this(aka a loop hole), he could be fired at any minute.

Edit: Basically what I'm saying is that noone except for the people who have read/have access to his contract (can) know whether or not he can be fired from this.

It's complicated.

nascar doesent own the cars..... he could get fired from a team but another team could hire him...

let me guess you wher won to complan about dearn earheart then we he died you said o well

Sorry i couldent quite get that, could you speak normal (if thats possible)?

and if you meant i said oh well when sr died, you quite mistakin.... i was watchign that race and i didnt say oh well, even when we all thought he was still alive. he was a legend.