126 Combat & 2100 Skill total

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for bumping a slightly old topic, but i didn't see this so congratulation on 126. But as you can see (from below) combat does not mean everything.

80def.png

Own pls.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

congrats, ive gotta pic of u on my old comp, its rsc tho, ur like 61 41 81 with 90 sumthim range. and an incredible bank, i see not much has changed except more 99 skillz lol good luck with ut next goal! =D>

0BSCENE.png

''so this must mean im dis-gus-ting, but its just me im just 0bscene''

Sorry for bumping a slightly old topic, but i didn't see this so congratulation on 126. But as you can see (from below) combat does not mean everything.

80def.png

Own pls.

That's true. Just because you're a higher combat level doesn't always mean you are invinsible. People can get lucky.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Awesome job PDJ. Your lvl 99 boot collecting is still my favorite though. :3>

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

very cool...i wanna get to that lvl myself too(ive got a ways to go though)

As somebody already said you should get ur runecrafting to 91 because i think u can increase ur nature rune count per craft then!

"That's how you become great, man. Hang your balls out there."

tradesupport1qn6.gif

80def.png

Own pls.

That's true. Just because you're a higher combat level doesn't always mean you are invinsible. People can get lucky.

notice i'm not facing him? i was killing him faster with fists then he was with his weapon, i had to turn away so that he could level without me killing him :lol:

Pdj.png

[02] -RuneScript- *** [ END ]: You gained 444,384 prayer exp in 5secs. That's 319,956,480 exp/h.

can u give the link to ur bank i rember the titale lol imbored whats my net wrth :P lmfao i thought sum noob but it was u (not much diffrene tho) jkin plz post link

wgpwnt.jpg

• 1 month later...