Getting Into World 2 EXTREMELY FAST

l0rd

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't get it to work, when i try to save it, i can't choose .html, mine only says all files, and, *txl(i think, lol)

you arent acually typing in the different name, you have to manually type html in the place where it says txt

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

umm.......ok i didnt know some1 else made this kind of thread, i just created this thread to help some people. I didnt make this post to outsmart and take all the credit from the other guy....

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

copied from my reply to that one topic in general p2p? well actually it can possibly be against the rules because one of the rules says you cant block ads in free worlds (becauses thats how they pay for the free worlds) so basicly you must do it only with p2p worlds...

Dr_Brinner.png

You could've at least given credit to the guy who did it first. There was a post way before yours and ripping off someone's work is uncool :shame:

Everyone claims they did it first..and plus how would ge know some random level 60 script kiddy?

umm.......ok i didnt know some1 else made this kind of thread, i just created this thread to help some people. I didnt make this post to outsmart and take all the credit from the other guy....

The search Button is your FRIEND, Use it before posting

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

by the way this is not against the rules i'm not sure if we're allowed to post links to other threads in other forums but here it is its from another guy who posted the same world 2 trick rsc

but that guy did his guide much better

sephiroth.jpg

juanflores1.png

barrows drops-my first ahrims top

You don't really need to do all of that lol (when using internet explorer..)

~Refresh until you get into world 2

~Log in

~Click to button "Click here to play"

~Add it to favourites, as your playing, just like you would to anything else

This is when your using Internet Explorer. I now use Mozilla Firefox :)

untitled2.jpg

NOT GIVING AWAY NEW ACCOUNT NAME.

Well...I'm not sure if it's legal...but if it is, isn't the ending meant to be ?

EDIT: Just checked on rsc and there is a piccy with a mod looking into it saying it is legal...

It doesn't directly get you into the world if it is full

runemrune,Mr%20Vegetabl2.gif

Legends Quest Completed 4th April 2007 Combat Level 79

Visit my blog! The MrVegetable Diaries

omg friend you are a genioud, i love u :3> MMMWAH!!! this can get me past the sensors at school so i can now play more :lol: All i had to do was edit the code a little bit and run it through my own website (like a redirect) and change the word runescape in title to 'RS - World ??' and im in. I have links to my 5 favourite worlds thanks to your help and a little bit of tamering

you are allowed to do that if you are in your browser (not in other programs), but it still says "The world is full" so you can't login

No! You'll die if you try to kill that farmer!
nah whips should be as left as is. besides theyre the intestine of an abbysal demon (i think) have fun crafting that.