Noobiest Way You Made Money As A Noob?

tylersk8shop

i went to the place in draynor manor where the bronze meds respawned and picked up a full inventory then walk to lumby general store and sell them. made over 2k doing that. \'

My carbon footprint is bigger than yours...and you know what they say about big feet.

These are the times that try mens souls...

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My story of noob-money-making is hilarious! :P

Ok so I would mine 18 coal in Barb. Village, then walk to the two iron rocks south of West Varrock. I'd mine 9 iron, and WALK to Lumbridge Furnance. THEN, I'd smelt 9 steel bars, WALK back to Varrock Anvils, make stuff, and sell it at the GENERAL STORE LOL.

I think I was the stupidest (<--lol) person ever! :thumbsup:

av947ch1gmuv0jd7od5.gif

When i started playing RuneScape i was introduced only to 1 skill - Wood cutting so that was what i did.

I spent 3 Days cutting normals trees and oaks, then i sold them all in general store and earned 800 gp!!! \' LOL,

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

I mined tin and copper ore, smelted it into a bar, made bronze swords out of them and sold them to the general store. Didn't know I got same xp per bar used so I just made stuff that used 1 bar =).

+1

And I also did this with iron and even on the start with steel :oops:

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Guest Exkarotis

some guy was like get me cow hides i pay 100 ea so i was like omg!!! got full inv of them and went back...he was gone! :o So my friend from irl was like you noob make them into gloves then sell them. So i did.

Made about oh, 50gp.

I also remembers selling the goblin mails lol.

sold sheild of arravs for 10k ea :thumbsup:

also even befor that i felt i was on top of the world when i found that little room in edge dungeon, the one that spawns 5gp on th floor a min, i would also open the chests in there getting junk and coins out of there \'

Candymann16.png

I remember killing men and women outside Bob's axes... i edventually got 1k and then i got scammed becuase i wanted to know where the easter bunny was...

That was on a different account, so no more rubber chicken anymore :cry:

But on this account i had 40 fishing at combat 19 :) that was good untill i realised catching the boat back to falador cost too much... i do hate f2p :P :wink:

sigpic.jpg

mastamatt12.png

I killed men and women.

Not for the drops, just for the money. #-o

I remember when I got my first 1k.

LIEK OMG MATT AND ALEX I R SOO RICH

Then matt showed me his 70k.

I used to have a link to my school's project to provide fresh water to a Kenyan Village, but the sig police changed the link to say something, which, if followed, leads to an "ahem" adult website. Let me ask you. Which do you think is worse?

I killed goblins and sold their goblin mail for 16gp each at general store. Fun times ^^

I chopped won trees/oaks and sold them to the general store. During the chopping, I bothered all those yew tree cutters and got killed by that frigin mugger, lol.

i mined ess L O L i remeber when i was lvl 2 i thought 10k was alot of money :XD:

LMAO!

level 2?!

dude..lay off the drugs :shame:

bucksig2lt0.png

1103'rd to 99 crafting

830th to 99 herblore

~!~ Master Merchant ~!~

ummm... i think i just killed goblins... i took the money and saved up. Eventually i raised wc. when i could cut willows, i sold them to lumbridge general store, not too great of money seeing as i could make 8 times that much from players. #-o I managed to buy full mith though... i got full addy (cept plate) at lvl 50 and was as impure as can be. Got rune at lvl 59 or so. I was less than a noob. The first thing i trained on was ducks, i didnt know how to switch attack types until i was level 10-12, i didnt know there were chickens until lvl 20-25... #-o :roll: was new to this type of game, didnt even know what an mmorpg was.

picture40ls3.jpg