Oh boy not again... (Heart Unit forums)

Itsme7

Heart Unit Wins

7.7 times the ammount of user(s) active on Heart Unit then on Affliction in the past 15 minutes

Our members have made 1.5 times the ammount of posts posts

We have 5.3 times the ammount of registered members

From your own evidence you have 5.3 times more members and only 1.5 times more posts? Therefore affliction forums are a lot more active, i.e. our members post 3 times more than your members do.

Also affliction members tend to be a hell of a lot nicer, the only heart unit members I have ever met have been jerks and delibrately sabotaged our worlds for the no apparent reason.

Don't turn this into a flame war between Heart Unit and Affliction. That will get this thread locked faster than anything else could.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

yep thats why i switched to affliction because it doesnt get hacked every month or two.

Heart Unit Wins

7.7 times the ammount of user(s) active on Heart Unit then on Affliction in the past 15 minutes

Most users ever online was 6.8 times the ammount of the most users ever online on Affliction boards

I believe you just proved his point. There are more members to hack, more passwords to obtain, and more money to earn.

And as to the comment about being 24/7, Affliction is 24/7, but our schedule is so that we can have at least 1 massly organized time of the entire group. If Heart Unit were to implement a schedule PC period, then you'll probably end up getting hundreds of people all at once and you'd be running pretty good.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

Heart Unit Wins

From your own evidence you have 5.3 times more members and only 1.5 times more posts? Therefore affliction forums are a lot more active, i.e. our members post 3 times more than your members do.

Also affliction members tend to be a hell of a lot nicer, the only heart unit members I have ever met have been jerks and delibrately sabotaged our worlds for the no apparent reason.

im in HU, and HU is for PC not for discussion, if i want to discuss i go here.

yep thats why i switched to affliction because it doesnt get hacked every month or two.

Heart Unit Wins

Most users ever online was 6.8 times the ammount of the most users ever online on Affliction boards

I believe you just proved his point. There are more members to hack, more passwords to obtain, and more money to earn.

And as to the comment about being 24/7, Affliction is 24/7, but our schedule is so that we can have at least 1 massly organized time of the entire group. If Heart Unit were to implement a schedule PC period, then you'll probably end up getting hundreds of people all at once and you'd be running pretty good.

HU is only a InvisionFree site, and if some one does hack it, then they cant get user passwords.

and sorry if it seems like im flaming :x dont mean to.

sig.jpg

When it comes to PC

Heart Returns

Heart

Affliction

Is Heart Returns and Heart the same group?

Hell no. Heartreturns is the best PC clan there is.

We have fast games, and the the leaders have been working on the problems to get rid of leaks so we dont get as many low lvls as before. When i play at 3am - 5am gmt we can usually keep 1 world going great for all that time.

When it comes to PC imho Heartreturns is the only way to go for all lvl 105+ people.

Man, i need to get to 105 Cb fast. Cus affliction has too many pures comming to the world like 2 min after it changes. Lots of people say its good, but its really horrable!

When it comes to PC

Heart Returns

Heart

Affliction

Affliction is OK, but too easy to get in and once the world is posted to the web site, the world is infected by noobs and pures that don't attack the portal

Heart games are quick and the worlds stay a lot longer then affliction. If you use your RS pw on any other site.. well get hacked and don't WHINE! Your that dumb, you don't deserve your PIXELS (No offense just common sense man))

and no comment on the other group

Isnt it in heart unit rules not to be a member of anyother pc groups?

This could be considered spam, but hey.. it could help some people.

HeartReturns has moved servers, if anyone wants to access this channel now, the way to do that is, type /server irc.damage-irc.net in your chat window's text box.

Wait for that server to load then type /join #heartreturns .

There are going to be some major changes in the requirements soon, it is STILL 105+ right now, but in a few weeks it will be 110+.

Thanks for reading

-John-

EDIT: I hate typos -.-.

I don't use PC... like ever. But it seems like this is getting rediculous... Honestly, all my friends in-game are always saying "liek teh heartt unet g0t like h4x0r3d agin plz"... :shock:

^ In which case you need to find new friends, or at least educate your existing ones in the merits of typing properly :wink:

Mordendravid.png

HeartReturns has moved servers, if anyone wants to access this channel now, the way to do that is, type /server irc.damage-irc.net in your chat window's text box.

There are going to be some major changes in the requirements soon, it is STILL 105+ right now, but in a few weeks it will be 110+.

Thanks for reading

-John-

I thought this thread was discussing Heart Unit's forums, not HeartReturns' anything. :shock:

icecube7.jpeg

Thanks for reading

-John-

i hate running into people like you.

heartreturns is on irc.spaldox.com. it has never been on damage-irc, and it never will be. plus it shall always be 105+.

for any people interested, our site is http://whiterosestudios.be, we do not have a forums.

IRC.RSCRIPT.ORG #STATS

join us. we dont bite too hard.

When it comes to PC

Heart Returns

Heart

Affliction

We have fast games, and the the leaders have been working on the problems to get rid of leaks so we dont get as many low lvls as before. When i play at 3am - 5am gmt we can usually keep 1 world going great for all that time.

When it comes to PC imho Heartreturns is the only way to go for all lvl 105+ people.

PM me a link?

Someone?

Thanks for reading

-John-

i hate running into people like you.

heartreturns is on irc.spaldox.com. it has never been on damage-irc, and it never will be. plus it shall always be 105+.

for any people interested, our site is http://whiterosestudios.be, we do not have a forums.

Before you flame, learn the whole story.. I wont go into detail here.. But heartreturns was started on swiftirc and then moved to seers, a few of the original members stayed on swift and built it back up.. we have now moved it to damage.. So keep your mouth shut till you know what youre saying.

When it comes to PC

Heart Returns

Heart

Affliction

Man, i need to get to 105 Cb fast. Cus affliction has too many pures comming to the world like 2 min after it changes. Lots of people say its good, but its really horrable!

Lmao!!!! Thanks eyehalk for banning me from affliction :lol: :P And yes, affliction isnt that good.

Lmao!!!! Thanks eyehalk for banning me from affliction :lol: :P And yes, affliction isnt that good.

It's not great, but it gets the job done :P .

1000 points with em, maybe 1.5million Mage experience there, I'd say dey work all right. Again, most members are like 90-105, with sparse 115+s, but for the most part the average level is a little under 100.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.