Lack of Hard Quests?

whizkid338

jagex' 200th quest:

Recipe for disaster II: RETURN OF THE CULINAROMANCER!!!!

First one was waaay too easy(long though).

We need this one to be super hard and long!!! level 300 monsters!!! hahahaaaa! And now the culinaromancer hits 30s!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAAAA! And he has an army of now 20 servants, each level 200-300 with no prayer allowed!!!

EXACTLY! :D

absolutely! \:D/

or... "sheep" shearer part 2, you must figure out what item will shear those penguins, the kalphite under wise man bed and how can you bring 5 head half of goblins into wizard tower w/o anybody shooting arrow on your back!

dragonfhpcape,It%20is%20girl.gif

I haven't had to raise a skill for a quest since the first day of p2p. I have been waiting years for them to bring out a quest with 90+ requirements but it'll never happen. Jagex only care about getting more noobs playing. <.<

*Points at lv 99 capes*

Anyway, i do wish they would give us some more mentally challenging quests, i emjoyed MEP2.

Some stupid capes that don't really do anything make up for years of neglecting high levels? Or make up for the lack of quests which is the subject of this post? How many different types of crappy armour have they added in the past couple of years..

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png

I want a quest that'll make me push to get the level requirements.

High level requirements for quests will make me want to get my neglected skills up like 65 smithing for Devious Minds. I wish they were more high level quests that did the same.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Maybe Lunar Diplomacy P2, well maybe not that name but a next part to the quest?

I don't really care if it's a new part to an ongoing quest-series, but new amazing equipment or those summoning spells would rock. :) And they better make it real hard, with lots of defence needed so pures won't be able to do it. :P

Pro Einari (level-119)

Attack 97 Strenght 99 Defence 90 Hits 96

On a break, again.

Anyone up for a Tzhaar quest? Get acces to the city, discover the Thzaars true intentions, whatever. Me wants Tzhaar quest.

Plague city serie is so going to get an hard sequel. So is Monkey madness. im not so sure about Desert treasure though. :-k

And a sequel to Dev minds, please, i don't want to have 65 smithing for a quest that gives hardly any reward.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Id like a new quest like Recepie for Disaster, a quest with multiple parts which links all of the hard/master quests such as MEP2, Monkey Madness, Desert Treasure, Darkness of Hallovale, Legends (the demon said he'd be back lol) and any other hard ones ive missed.

but honestly i want it to be hard, hard as in (desert treasure + fight caves) x 3. There isnt one thing thats hard in RS, fight caves was hard a bit, but thats just cause i was nervous lol, but its super easy now, and the only quest that was hard for me was monkey madness, i was lvl 70 something lol.

headshot007.jpeg

~Guide to Solo'ing the KBD~

99 Cooking | 99 Firemaking | 99 Attack | 99 defense | 99 Hitpoints

I don't really feel that the quests need to be that much harder, but I would like to see a quest that needs really really good skills (like 80 agility or 75 defense, for example, oh, I can just picture the rants :twisted:) with a reward that is -according to the requirements- really worthwhile. Not some junk clogging up bank space.

I don't use quest guides a lot, so I like hard quests to challenge me a bit. Return of the Culinaromancer would rule, too bad we are 90something quests off.

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

When swan song came out and I fought the queen I though that finally they added a quest with a monster that can offer a challenge (she drained my pray and owned me cuz i had ahrims and other mage items on). I was wrong. Took me just 3 or 4 sharks to own her with cryst bow -.- .

We should get more teamplay quests and more high lvl monsters that would not allow us to use pray or would alter between all 3 comb styles like Jad does.

That would also make qp cape "better" :)

loginmessagessiggy.png

I'm thinking that the next quest released is going to be pretty hard. Two reasons: 1) the last couple have been pretty easy; and 2) I think they're going to make it a challenge for people to keep their quest capes. That's just a gut feeling.

o_knames.png

Maxed total levels

Remaining for Completionist Cape: Livid Farm spell (Borrowed Power)

hmm, i think there's enough quests (let alone hard quests) to do, but i don't do quests that much so meh. The next ones will probably be extensions of the latest quests, but they might make a new quest just for some variation here and there.

chris_1.jpg

Got 99 range? Love PKing, God Wars and other events? Then join Team Fatal, a 99 range group!

Forums: http://z3.invisionfree.com/Team_Fatal/index.php?

i want another quest similar to Lunar Diplomacy, i loved that quest, and i think they might have something planned cause of the latest poll
did you see what was winning the poll most people didn't even do the quest..!! !! I liked the new land or thats what i voted..

i really haven't been tested much since i did legends in rsc.. It was harder on there to to that quest. I'd like to see more quest that have higher skill requirements and thats as challenging as long.. Jagex can make a long quest but its not challenging.

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

Well quests are that challeneging compared to RSC. Due to you had to run to eat/drink a pot. So in Legends rsc when fighting the demon you would have to fight it some time then when you needed to pot/eat you had to run etc.