Could i go from 1 mill to 40 mill by Christmas?

kaiser19

Umm...Well I don't mean to put you down but I don't think it's possible to turn 1 mill into 40 mill in such a short time... Even as a member or by pkilling/dueling.

But just try and make the best of it! Start working hard and soon you might have your 40 mill!

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Just don't waste time, go for it if it's what you really want. Just look at your highest none combat skill and stick at mining, fishing, woodcutting whatever it is. You need to be fast and efficient. Make sure you take breaks from whatever you're doing so as not to get bored. It won't be easy but it can be done, if you are determined to put that amount of time into a game that is.

It would take a very shrewd and determined businessman with a little bit of luck, but i think it's definitely possible. I'd recommend keeping 750k in your coffers at miscellania at all times (assuming you've done royal trouble), and gathering coal and flax daily. Mining rune ore is also a great source of income...it depends entirely on your skills, really. Better skills will obviously net easier profit gains.

ok some pretty good ones here. Oh and i did my math and i need to make 250k a day so that is 1,750,000 a week. :^o

Easy! Just spend an hour a day RCing natures. Wow only 250k a day! :shock: Nice.

You can get it in a day mate, either merchant, or stake. Someone got like 800 mill in one night, its in another thread somewhere. Anyway, good luck.

Yea I saw that thread. All I can says is.. lmao to the guy who got cleaned - including his blue phat :lol:. He was a mage staker as I recall..?

EDIT: Be amazed by this thread.

As a member, you can easly make 250k a day.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

imo easiest way to get there would b merchanting karils, right now you can buy full for 600-700k, then sell karils no bow 600k( got to be patient as it takes a while for a buyer) then sell bow 250-300k.. there and u just made 150-250k in just a short time =)...happy scaping

ok some pretty good ones here. Oh and i did my math and i need to make 250k a day so that is 1,750,000 a week. :^o

250k a day isn't too hard when you already have 1m to start with. A good few hours of yew cutting could probably get you that if you have a good enough wc level. But other than that, I can make 500k in less than an hour with 1m to work with. If you don't know what to merchant I suggest checking the archive of wisdom because there are a lot of good merchanting guides.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

How much money do you have to start off with? Merchanting is always a good way to make money, if you have start-up capital and a good eye. Just wander around world 2 fally and look at what's in high demand. If you find the right item, stick with it and you can make lots of money.

greatham.png

- Affliction - 100 Combat - 9/15/06

Merchant / Skiller

lolyr0.png

not possible... accept p2p... make it a long term goal... like next year xmas... (they will be around 100mil then)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Well i really want a santa hat and other items. So what could i do to make that kind of cash with my stats or merchanting?

Using my calculations...

In 62 days to get 20m, enough to get a santa (well maybe just after christmas, after the drop). You need to get 322580.645gp per day. In other words 322k per day, do you thing you could get that? Do you think it is worth it? I personally don't with my coursework and the like, but lets work it out...

(I havent picked flax for ages so exuse me if it's wrong)

How long does it take to get 666 bowstrings? 40 minutes? Yeah about that. Bowstrings used to sell for 150gp each, so using that formula, 666 bowstrings would be able to sell for 100k. Do that 4 times per day, will get you 400k per day. Using that, we can work out how many hours it will take you 2 hours, 40 minutes. 165 hours 20 minutes. Worth it? I think so!!

And flax picking is really not a easy way in making money... I used it because it's the only real way in making money, other than chance skills, such as merchanting, or the discussed staking.

If you need anymore help, just ask. I'll be happy to take a share of the cash.

Merry Crimbo!

signatureof0.gif

Click on my signature to see my NEW blog!

Clicky here to see my YouTube videos! http://www.youtube.com/volkswagen99videos

rc 100k nats its only gonna take u around 1 and half month if u keep doing it.

Quit runescape on Jan 6th of 2008, at level of 115 with around 150M worth of item in bank...however stats still remains

Baoding.png

World 59, the world i loved~

59.png

Now 95% dedicated to playing Microsoft flight simulator

image_mini

http://www.youtube.com/user/im1knight

my youtube channel with many FSX videos i made. please leave a comment if you will

Have you decided what you are going to do yet Kaiser19? If you're still thinking of doing it and adding on to my previous suggestion/advice I think you should do a mixture of the ideas here. That way you won't get so bored, you could runecraft natures, pick some flax, merchanting, powermine. Admittedly though a lot of time is wasted switching skills so make sure you get a good flow going and can move from one thing to the next quite swiftly. Goodluck then.

Oh it will be interesting if you posted how much money you have by christmas, then we can see if you made it or not :wink: