An Auction house

flipflop121

There's a search screen. If you're looking for a bronze med helm, you search for it.

A small price should be charged to put an item on for the second time.

yea, u pay a price of 5k to put an item into the auction house

99wcsigpk9.jpg

Started new account: flipflop v2

this sounds like a fun idea, it's not gonna stop scams though.

ppl can bid on their friends items to make the price go up.

but this should be less bad if u add a fee to the bidding, then they would be less likely to do it also that would remove some money from the game (which is exactly what jagex wants) if u take like 5% of the money...

good idea.. but id rather sit down and aution...

Quit runescape on Jan 6th of 2008, at level of 115 with around 150M worth of item in bank...however stats still remains

Baoding.png

World 59, the world i loved~

59.png

Now 95% dedicated to playing Microsoft flight simulator

image_mini

http://www.youtube.com/user/im1knight

my youtube channel with many FSX videos i made. please leave a comment if you will

this sounds like a fun idea, it's not gonna stop scams though.

ppl can bid on their friends items to make the price go up.

but this should be less bad if u add a fee to the bidding, then they would be less likely to do it also that would remove some money from the game (which is exactly what jagex wants) if u take like 5% of the money...

well i think taking a percent of the money is worse for the more advanced players. but just a 5k price to put ur item on the auction house is good

also no fee for betting, as some1 said if a riend is jacking the price up then u loose out.

99wcsigpk9.jpg

i think its a good idea but it would effect the econmy cause instead of speandin time selling there items players will have more time to get items adding to the runescape supply making prices drop.

sigon4.png

*cough cough* They can't charge me for breaking into my own house *cough cough*

• 2 weeks later...
i think its a good idea but it would effect the econmy cause instead of speandin time selling there items players will have more time to get items adding to the runescape supply making prices drop.

people would also have more time 2 use there items... so it still wouldnt change the market

99wcsigpk9.jpg

A lot of the counter-critics I heard here, have no point, network traffic jam won't be hard at all, I can know, since I've studied information-transmission and -processing.

Dramatic economic changes, is by far the worst arguments I encountered here.

The auction house:

-will allow real time marketplace trading, as on forums, but much handier, since it'll be game-integrated

-merchanting will get a nice new dimension, with skilled people browsing the sales and being able to really apply math (stimulates the mind) and examine market flows (for the hardliners) ::'

-the extendability is huge: being able to set a deadline, set a min price, turn down offer, stacking up ten highest bids, accept an offer, even though your offline but made a bid

-don't forget with only 2 auction houses, experienced Jagex mods might check out suspicious prices and detect possible scammers very easily

This idea has my vote, might need a bit more extending and so forth

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

another problem... that all stuff in there is server based... so you wont be able to see ppl selling if you are at another world

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

A lot of the counter-critics I heard here, have no point, network traffic jam won't be hard at all, I can know, since I've studied information-transmission and -processing.

Dramatic economic changes, is by far the worst arguments I encountered here.

The auction house:

-will allow real time marketplace trading, as on forums, but much handier, since it'll be game-integrated

-merchanting will get a nice new dimension, with skilled people browsing the sales and being able to really apply math (stimulates the mind) and examine market flows (for the hardliners) ::'

-the extendability is huge: being able to set a deadline, set a min price, turn down offer, stacking up ten highest bids, accept an offer, even though your offline but made a bid

-don't forget with only 2 auction houses, experienced Jagex mods might check out suspicious prices and detect possible scammers very easily

This idea has my vote, might need a bit more extending and so forth

yes people dont realise how easy it would b to make an into server auction house. it would b a nice inclusion, and would make it much better for skillers because they dont have to world hop, wait 2 hours for some1 to buy there produce, they simple put it in auction house and walk off

99wcsigpk9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...