The Path to the Phat... COMPLETE

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck leesters. Me and my friend are getting pretty sick of that lurer noob. Hope he dies and loses his items :D

I know what you mean. Im not even bringing guthans to solo mage trips anymore due to so many trips beeing messes up. Try full veracs kezza, works well(8-9 sara brews though), i can usually cast min 1.2k to max 1.5k deaths soloing in full worlds.

Beware guys.

Today i was solo maging rex down there (got a warrior and sold for 400k) and i did fine and had few more prayer and anti pots and 3 sharks left.

Suddenly some level 92 runs in in veracs,granite shield and dragon mace and lures all 3 kings on me =(

Then he follows me and tries to kill me.

Luckily i escaped but it really made me feel sad for my trip was going ok.

Look out for evil guys like those :mrgreen:

Sorry to go off topic of your thread, but I know who your talking about, name is g0th1nat0r or something, quite a 'well-known' dk lurer..he's crashed countless trips, pretty newbie IMO.

Don't sell your santas, they'll go back up. Good luck with more drops and such. :3>

Yp its g0th without a doubt....jerk is easily recognizable by the his d mace.

hes been luring for about 2 months now.. he made 50 guthan spears.. and he showed me lol... hes crashed our trios coiuntless times along with his friend" n00bin4t0r1"

and btw you seem to be getting less drops now..

Beware guys.

Today i was solo maging rex down there (got a warrior and sold for 400k) and i did fine and had few more prayer and anti pots and 3 sharks left.

Suddenly some level 92 runs in in veracs,granite shield and dragon mace and lures all 3 kings on me =(

Then he follows me and tries to kill me.

Luckily i escaped but it really made me feel sad for my trip was going ok.

Look out for evil guys like those :mrgreen:

Sorry to go off topic of your thread, but I know who your talking about, name is g0th1nat0r or something, quite a 'well-known' dk lurer..he's crashed countless trips, pretty newbie IMO.

Don't sell your santas, they'll go back up. Good luck with more drops and such. :3>

Yp its g0th without a doubt....jerk is easily recognizable by the his d mace.

hes been luring for about 2 months now.. he made 50 guthan spears.. and he showed me lol... hes crashed our trios coiuntless times along with his friend" n00bin4t0r1"

and btw you seem to be getting less drops now..

50 spears lmao. N00binator at least has some "luring skills" and a decent defensive lvl. Wonder how many he had got. Btw guys dont tele if a lurer comes....just go up the ladder if u can, swich and restart entrance scenario.

50 spears lmao. N00binator at least has some "luring skills" and a decent defensive lvl. Wonder how many he had got. Btw guys dont tele if a lurer comes....just go up the ladder if u can, swich and restart entrance scenario.

Ah, N00binator I've seen. Created enough havoc to make the whole team go upstairs.

Otherwise, I don't meet many lurers. Yet. Might get more popular as the idea spreads. I hate this type of player. Gaining on the death piles of others is the lowest life form of RS. Including Pk'ers. :P

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

no way faster ive done tons of kq only 2 d2hs in 50+ runs at dks i almost always make around 1m per trip

I have done 120+ trips and not a single d item... Not even a d med :( I shall keep trying though

--------------------------

And Leesters, congrats on very nice drops and good luck on your goal! (Get the hat before prices go up again :D)

And You're totally right about the lowest life form :) I've had two KQ trips almost spoiled today. And the lurers(or however are they called) were combat 126 and 123 :\ Where is this world going...?

And for the pkers. I tried to pk a few times, never got into it, never liked it much. I avoid wilderness, except if I have a clue or I go kill green dragons or something. Kill each others, not the ones who are meaning no harm to you!! Leave me be! :evil:

Good luck again(btw, you should get green too, looks much better :P)!

:boohoo:

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

i had a 121 and his friend chase me around a bit yesterday trying to kill me but i dodged and ended up watching them die

timeoutsmad.png

DK Drops: 65 Rings, 9 Muds, 44 Axes, 8 Seers

Dragon Drops : 2 Chains, 2 Legs, 2 Skirts, 9 Meds, 6 Halves, 1 Spear, 20 Axes, 9 Boots

God Wars Drops : 3 B Hilts, 1 Z Hilt, 3 B Boots, 1 A Skirt, 1 A Chest, 4 B Tops, 1 B Tasset, 1 Steam, 7 Shards

Ah, N00binator I've seen. Created enough havoc to make the whole team go upstairs.

Otherwise, I don't meet many lurers. Yet. Might get more popular as the idea spreads. I hate this type of player. Gaining on the death piles of others is the lowest life form of RS. Including Pk'ers. :P

:o I'm no fan of Pking, but... lol Lee :lol: .

And is it just me or is this just promoting immoral luring?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Lee hasn't edited it in yet BUT last nights trip i got my first and second drop :D

Too bad i was so noob that i didn't screenshot either of them.

Good trip in all, mud, seers and archers. should get us a nice share :)

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

Yes, Congrats to Valaraz. And every one who would like to add him to his team, he is now truly a "drop discloser". I have no doubts about his trustability.

This blog is now complete.

I have acquired my red Party Hat.

Someone selling saw my bank pic, and took all duplicate items, all santa hats, all cash (even gave me 10 mil back) and some runes and pots.

I have the Party Hat.

Wow.

Valaraz, I have your split, 905k.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

trojann2 he ownt u getting it lol ny ways well done leesters chance of a pic :D

Erm...What the crap are you talking about...I wasn't going for a Red Phat. :?

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Yes, Congrats to Valaraz. And every one who would like to add him to his team, he is now truly a "drop discloser". I have no doubts about his trustability.

This blog is now complete.

I have acquired my red Party Hat.

Someone selling saw my bank pic, and took all duplicate items, all santa hats, all cash (even gave me 10 mil back) and some runes and pots.

I have the Party Hat.

Wow.

Valaraz, I have your split, 905k.

=O but now your bank will be.... disorganized :shock:

fishing.gif