Castle wars. DONE!

Mac_The_Rocker

Good work. I love pixels. Just need to add some more dead people! Lol. Also, maybe some nudity, explosions, and zombies might help? Haha, just kidding, but i really can't wait to see this finished.

Sorry for off-topic but where the hell did you come from? o_O

knkcopy.jpg

Good work. I love pixels. Just need to add some more dead people! Lol. Also, maybe some nudity, explosions, and zombies might help? Haha, just kidding, but i really can't wait to see this finished.

Sorry for off-topic but where the hell did you come from? o_O

Judging by his name.....Austrailia? Just a wild guess :-w

Also pray for me, texturing the ground will be murderous. :XD:

Some things are best left unexamined.

I hate to say it at this stage of your shading but the angle of the walls seems.........odd, I'm not sure exactly how. The wall the men are standing on seems to go too far out compared to the size of the men IMHO. The shading on the wall is wonderful but perfect, which is its defect. Most stone walls have chips or [racist term]s between the stones. Maybe some moss or lichens growing between the cracks?

The crenellations are suitable but realistically seem too low for an actual castle and use as defensive structures.

The characters dead on the ground are most decidedly flat but I can see that it's just basic coloring on them at the moment, just pointing it out as something to pay attention to when you do shade. I also only noticed blue guys on the ground. For realism's sake can we have at leat one dead red guy? :roll: It's fine if you don't.

This pixel that you did had similar ice to the ones you're working on now. Just as a tip, don't use the same color palette as the one you used for this ice as it's too bright. Go for darker ice and not as bright nor as wide of a white outline on each facet.

Aside from that I can seen nothing else. I eagerly await the final result.

superawesomesiggynessck6.jpg

Imhomer.png

Booom!

werkhz5.gif

Some c/c! :)

#1 - The lines are inconsistant. To border some things, you have black lines, and other lines are just darker shades of the colors.

Examples: On the circled guy's cape (upper left) part of his cape is outlined with black, and the other part is outlined with a navy.

#2 - I haven't played castle wars in a while, but I'm pretty sure that the edging goes all the way along the top of the walls. (The red marks in the upper right corner.)

#3 - THAT GUY IS FLAT! (Circled in green...) I see pretty good dimensions in all of your work so far, except for that guy.. He looks like he got hit by a car, or is a sheet of paper. I think this may be the shading, it looks likeyou just 'pillow shaded' or whatever it's called.

I really like the little spritish people you have in the background. I want to hug them! ^_^

loldruidym0.jpg

First off, black outlines is my style, 2nd off, the finished product is in my first post :-s

And third off, Eckred, shut up please? It's my art, not yours, I understand if you give me advice on how to improve my art, but I don't appriciate it when you try to turn my art into yours.

Everyone has their own unique style, and when it comes to CC, the artist can pick what they want to change and what not to. Don't force your opinion on me like last time, please =;

Some things are best left unexamined.

Booom!

werkhz5.gif

Some c/c! :)

#3 - THAT GUY IS FLAT! (Circled in green...) He looks like he got hit by a car, or is a sheet of paper.

thats the funniest thing ive herd today....L M A O

But i agree, re shade him and add dimension. The small blood wont fix it.

pixelbar6tc.gif

Good job so far, lots of details and lots of people make a nice war scene. The dark outlines contrast too much so my suggestion is to replace them with a dark wall color which is not completely black but doesn't stand out.

Zamorak always wins. 8-)

Don't make me 1-hit you :shame: . Saradomin ftw, 'nuff said.

I love the way it's coming :D. I wish I could pixel like that :(. Oh well, keep up the good work :thumbsup: .

-Selbbub

Commander Selbelb, i'll have to eat you. Cabbage always wins. We all vote for xMan. 'nuff said.

On topic: Amazing job on the sig, love the detail in the wall and on the mountain. Really hightens the quality.