Funny Pictures

yeah_you_are

Hey everyone ive been searching the internet looking for some of the best funny in game runescape pictures. If youve got any funny pictures of lag, hilarious pks, funny poses, bugs, etc. go ahead and post them here id love to see them

If at first you dont suceed, then you fail.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have 3 that would match this topic:

pezownstheauthoritaahja7.png

This is my brother fighting a security gaurd. I though its funny because the gaurd is taking a Rune Axe to the face :shock:

skillingfakegw2.png

This is a fake I made from something that happened due to lag.

trippyoutfittf3.png

This guys outfit was the greatest I've ever seen (the guy saying "Cheese!"). Zamorakian Ghost Camel \'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I had some pretty funny ones on my old comp, including one of my brother who was pking, and when he left wildy, it still said that he could attack ppl. I thought it was the fally massacre all over again, but sadly no. RIP victims of 06-06-06 :boohoo:

But anyway, that comp crashed, and I am left pictureless.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

why r there 4 giant lines of hill giants?

Its a fake. Take a look at his Rune Kites if you don't believe.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Did anyone notice my "Public/Private Chat" part in my Hill Giant pic?
Yeah! Hehe. I didn't realize it was a joke untill you pointed it out.

Public abuse, hehe. Classic.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

i have now seen umega in a whole new light, and it's quite distrurbing... :shock:

4cli9th.jpg

this is from when barrows came out, this guy didn't have a top so he had this, it looked hilareous at the time.