I hate this!!!!! Stop calling my armour crappy.

Blaze The Movie Fan

I simply can't wear my armour (see sig) without someone saying "Hey you noob, rune is for lower levels, what a noob"

I need advice quick. If they don't call me noob they call me poor and they won't leave me alone. #-o

Ignore list isn't helping at all, and it's nearly impossible to prepending nobody said anything.

Please help me, what am I to do? :wall:

Get better armour isn't helping, I need advice how to avoid them, not further messages like this.

I know exactly how you feel. After over a year I was still wearing black/initiate, not because I couldn't wear or afford rune (because I could - both!), but because I was too stubborn to change. I've still never donned a single bit of rune armor, at level 76, but now I wear nothing at all, or some clothing. High level/obscure quest clothing is a big help. :)

If you're lower level, though, the only thing I can really think of is to get higher. People normally judge you on your level, not your armor, and it's possible you're mistaking that. Once you get into the 70s, people will usually leave you alone. O:)

how can they call u a noob when ur like lvl 100+ -.-

Personally i don't think someone is judged by what armor they wear all the time, mainly by their stats. Not much use of wearing rune for anything but melee imo...i'd just wear something like ghostly robes or other things for any other time.

I usually reply with a question:

- is that a problem to you?

or

-why is that a problem to you?

whichever suits the situation best. MOst of the time they have no clue what to reply so they leave me alone.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

I got to admit i do make fun of some peoples armour but only if they are anoying me and look like a bit of a noob.(I mostly make fun of people who wear stuff like:addy helm, mith platebody and legs, mith square.)

Stuff like that. :twisted:

30iuu78.gif

single_skill1135156874.png

Sorry, but what? I wear rune armour a fair bit for killing stuff that isn't worth the higher defence of my other armour, and i never get called a noob for wearing it. Heck the only armour i've ever seen Gearshifter in is full rune.

Make sure you haven't incited them in the first place. And just ignore them. Be cool, don't stoop to their level.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

and u also wear d legs and verac helm and they call ua noob?

and ppl call me a noob all the time if i dont trade them, buy theyre stuff, sell them my stuff

and 1 time a guy called me poor cuz im walkin around with ghostly and a whip

Sirscrap.png

Click sig for blog ^^

6,627th to 99 fletching

33,986th to 99 attack

4,871st to 99 thieving

Whip drops: 28 / Dark Bows: 7 / Hexcrests: 7 / Focus Sights: 1 / Staffs of Light: 6 / Dragon Chainbodies: 2 (1 KQ Solo 1 Dust Devil)

man i nkow how u feel i get called a noob cuz im pure range and i cant wear d hide body .then they say the pure range is the worst pure .i cant stand those kind of people. but i even done it before so know i knopw how they feel (until i kill them in the wild and they are proven noobs)

well the best thing to do is ignore and leave once it got so bad i had to change worlds just i didnt freak out and start swearing and stuff.just play it cool and ul be fine

Cook Or Be Cooked,Slay Or Be Slain,Burn Or Be Burned,Shoot Or Be Shot,Play Or Be Played

(working on a new sig)

I am confused.. I thought rune armor was good.. If it isn't then that means I have really really crappy arrmor.. i have mith

Well in members, it's not neccessarily the best armour anymore, as compared to in F2P it's the best.

Personally I say just don't let those players get to you. I dunno, but I've never had anyone call my armour nooby, and for a long time I didn't even have rune armour or higher lol. I was wearing prosylete armour for a while cause I was too cheap to buy anything else.

icecube7.jpeg

Just ignore them, just like most low lvl beggers.

If they begin to make u stressed then,

Take a deep breath and relax, then carry on doing what ever u was doing.

Whatever u do dont bother arguing with them, its will just end up with someone being banned.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Thanks guys, I hope I can do it from now on. What I don't understand is why do I so often ask the same question?

Wouldn't it be nice if I could have the ability to summon a dragon and let them breath these that insults me to death?

Well thanks, I will try AWAY harder this time.

I know exactly how you feel. After over a year I was still wearing black/initiate, not because I couldn't wear or afford rune (because I could - both!), but because I was too stubborn to change. I've still never donned a single bit of rune armor, at level 76, but now I wear nothing at all, or some clothing. High level/obscure quest clothing is a big help. :)

If you're lower level, though, the only thing I can really think of is to get higher. People normally judge you on your level, not your armor, and it's possible you're mistaking that. Once you get into the 70s, people will usually leave you alone. O:)

:-s You do realize he's combat level 109 right? Anyways, that always happens on a multiplayer game, some people make the game what it is, and some people take away from that... :(

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

There probobly just jealous of you. Rune isn't bad they probobly wear bronze. I guess if you want to stop them from saying that report them for offensive language. Or maybe this quote might help? "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"-Dr.Seuss

halospud.gif

Wish I was wearing the armour that I was wearing in this sig.

p><p><a href=http://www.ryanslair.com/pictures/eggs/egg1.PNG' alt='egg1.PNG'>

[url=http://www.ryanslair.com/Adopt-A-Mon.html]http://www.ryanslair.c

Same thing happened to me once i became a member so i got a shave a haircut and wore druid clothes and desert boots and now i walk around like a druid and if people say "OMGz fr00b in desert cloths" I say the same thing as the druids Power through Knowlege.

NEW TIPIT ACCOUNT-KNOTCH_BLADE

951471843knotch.jpg

Click For Bloggeh [Mage 55/55][Defence 26/40] Crafting[32/40]