Make Maples F2P

victor1995

The point is: how can you burn of use a bow made of a tree that you won't find even one in the world?

Make maples F2P! There is an enormous difference between lvl 30 and 60 (willows and yews). It is not going to give a HUGE advantage for the F2Pers, but for those that train firemaking there will be a good difference.

No! You'll die if you try to kill that farmer!
nah whips should be as left as is. besides theyre the intestine of an abbysal demon (i think) have fun crafting that.

Its a good idea,and i would love to see it happen.But:f2p maples=easier to get to 60 wc to be able to cut yews=more autoers=decrease on yew prices and we don't want that do we? :^o If it wasn't for those reasons this would be a great idea.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

Wait, my friend said he got a keylogger and lyke he coudln't type, so I assumed it messed up his hands?

Congratulations, you just advanced 1 Idiocy level!

I have found it wierd that Maples can be burned in F2P but can only be cut in members. But still, Willows are better. You can cut them easily, buy them for maximum 30 each, and they give 90 xp each.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I definately would like to see maples in f2p, I have wondered long why it is that they are not members item yet there is not a single maple tree in f2p.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Its a good idea,and i would love to see it happen.But:f2p maples=easier to get to 60 wc to be able to cut yews=more autoers=decrease on yew prices and we don't want that do we? :^o If it wasn't for those reasons this would be a great idea.

Actualy, yes we do have decrease yew prices.

SIG.jpg

RealOne.png

I wood (get it) like to c f2p able to cut maples. i am f2p and hav 58 wc

O Scoriginal1 about the autoer prob, ask for wc's and if the same person takes the same path everytime, ask if they are an autoer thru private chat. That is wat I do

By reading this small blurb u hav allowed me to take over your mind :)

I like the quest idea that Oreo brought up. \'

Anyways, I find it weird that Maple Logs can be traded and burned in F2P, and we have Maple Bows (but not Yew Bows, and Yews are F2P! <.<) but there are no Maple Trees to cut.

newbankofrsyq0.gif

fixfriendsol7.gif

My Runescape username is Nintend Fan.

siggedum0.png

^Happened right after I killed a guy in the wil

• 2 weeks later...

havent read those posts butt...

dude, u cant type right, lol, learn ingles b4 u make a post

but o well, sucks to us f2pers, we shud actually only get copper/tin, normal logs, shrimps, bronze/iron, leather gloves, and air runes :thumbsup:

dumb idea ftw!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

EDIT:

just read that over, i didnt even really make a point, o well

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king

Why'd you guys want maples :? So you cheap people can just not be bothered getting money to JaGeX out of your wallet. :-w Seriously, you F2Pers can stop asking for updates. You don't pay a freakin cent to JaGeX yet you want more and more. Jagex is a company not a charity organisation where they waste their time on useless updates when they don't have any money to get in return. Their a COMPANY. So why don't you stop winging about everything on F2P and actually get some members. You'd pay for a new Xbox game or PC game, why not pay for another PC game? You don't go whining to Microsoft about expanding the Halo 2 Demo because you wanna play more. Instead, you live with what you have for free. (Does Microsoft even have a Demo for Halo 2? Lol :lol: )

untitled2.jpg

NOT GIVING AWAY NEW ACCOUNT NAME.

I agree, I always thought it was wierd that you can have a maple bow but not cut maples in f2p, always made me wonder. Never thought of asking for maple cutting to become f2p too though. I'm a member now so I don't REEALLY care but, yes, I support =D>

RSN- Lemontail

Pure Ranger Name- X Kaprisen X

Lemontail.gif

Lemontail.gif

Click here for my 99 Mining and Cooking blog!

dude, u cant type right, lol, learn ingles b4 u make a post

Your complete grasp of the english language leaves me humbled.

Try making a decent sentence yourself before complaining about others.

P2P forever!... Or at least 'til <insert excuse here> happens

Falterflame.png

98% of people have signatures with made up statistics in them. If you're one of the 2% that doesn't, copy this and add it to your signature.

• 1 month later...
Why'd you guys want maples :? So you cheap people can just not be bothered getting money to JaGeX out of your wallet. :-w Seriously, you F2Pers can stop asking for updates. You don't pay a freakin cent to JaGeX yet you want more and more. Jagex is a company not a charity organisation where they waste their time on useless updates when they don't have any money to get in return. Their a COMPANY. So why don't you stop winging about everything on F2P and actually get some members. You'd pay for a new Xbox game or PC game, why not pay for another PC game? You don't go whining to Microsoft about expanding the Halo 2 Demo because you wanna play more. Instead, you live with what you have for free. (Does Microsoft even have a Demo for Halo 2? Lol :lol: )

lol, that was just a stupid pointless post. the thing that has me amused is that the skills doens;t have maples as a members only tree, the fact that there are none is probably a coincidence. jagex left it open most likely because if they add more map into f2p and put maples there, then we will be able to cut them. otherwise i'm not sure it matters to much anyways,

back on topic:

if you want maples in f2p... come up with a place that maples would fit in. so do research, what type of enviroment to maples grow in, search the map find a spot and say, why not add a few maples here? that means that you want maples in and saves jagex time researching and deciding on whether to put them in and etc. and if we don;t have that ideal part of a map for maples to be put in. then ask em to add it. heck they'll prolly add some p2p quests on the new land and you can get your maple trees :)

good luck and i'll support you if you put more effort into this.

O Scoriginal1 about the autoer prob, ask for wc's and if the same person takes the same path everytime, ask if they are an autoer thru private chat. That is wat I do

Yes but there's a difference between you thinking they're an autoer and Jagex knowing they're an autoer. Jagex can't just blindly ban people for having their chats off and woodcutting, they have better (and more difficult) ways of figuring out if they auto or not. Whether you think theyare or not does not solve the problem at all.

that would be nice. like have jagex release a small new area, for f2p, and probably more area for p2p, but at least have some maples in the f2p area. it would help greatly wiht firemaking and wc!

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

actually maples are f2p you just cant cut em get some maple logs and bring em to a f2p world \'

Wow... You just summarized the point of this thread. We can burn them but not cut them! Thats why they want them toadd trees to F2P. They have already established that we can burn and not cut.

I support this idea.

It's a valuable point your making but your forgetting the main point of maples being P2P , "Members benefits" - encouraging you to become a member to access them. I highly doubt that they will ever become F2P , although like I usually am, I may be wrong.

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

The price would drop

Better for people that use them then eh?

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85