Halloween event prizes!!! *dont look if u want the surprise*

pompey_spud

I was sort of wishing for something like a weapon, Maybe if we could keep the Ghost Buster 500 or something and shoot people with it.

Those are the kind of holiday items I like. The rubber chicken was a great one I thought.

Jagex, I felt really rushed the update and it wasn't very good although I liked the idea of going back to where we helped out last Christmas and catching the ghosts was great fun, I wished it would have been longer though.

The outfits were better then last years, So i'll give Jagex that.

~/\~Edge~/\~

well the costumes look good but...

THE SCARED EMOTE HAS COME OUT AGAIN! :'(

for the people who thought they had a unique emote for their dedication, all they got was a unique zombie head which really aint all that good and takes invent space to show off. i say the new scared emotes should be changed to a different one.

That one really mad me ANGRY :x ! So pretty much we got a freakin head the didn't do anything last year!

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

for the people who thought they had a unique emote for their dedication, all they got was a unique zombie head which really aint all that good and takes invent space to show off. i say the new scared emotes should be changed to a different one.

That one really mad me ANGRY :x ! So pretty much we got a freakin head the didn't do anything last year!

I agree, how many times have you seen that head after the event -.-

Good idea about the addition to 1 def pure outfits, as soon as I saw that I immediately logged onto my pure to do the event :)

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

Surprise? There is evryworld about 100530 people runnin' with those items kapy.gif

duh...isn't it obvious. When the marrionette came out EVERYONE was using it. Now when I use it, a lot of people ask me "Whats that?" "Where can I get one??"

Just wait about 2-5 months and it will be cool to wear them again.

they are okay, but not the best. Maybe they rushed it cause they are working on somehting bigger that requires lots of time!

Lets hope so...

Like varrock being updated=)

I love these things lol.

Agreed. Might as well give everyone a scythe aswell. Seriously that annoyed me.

I like the outfit, but I don't really like the jack-lantern mask too much. Kind of gives pumpkins a lower unique item worth, if you know what I mean.

Overall, not too bad of an update.

Ugh it could of been sooooo much better...but it does make other armor combined with it look cool..... it was waaaaay to short though easter and christmas took twice as long.

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

[>>Refresh for new Siggie!<<]