Worst Clue Reward Ever? Post it here.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My worst reward took me about half an hour to get, and i was feeling pretty good about it. Turned out to be 3 chaos runes, and a magic ammy. :evil:

"Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die tomorrow."-James Dean

Tahnok287.gif

My freind did a lv. 3 clue scroll and got 3 bronze pics noted and 50 copper noted lol :o :cry:

I'm pretty sure that's not a possible reward from a clue scroll. Level 3 scrolls would give rune pickaxes, and I don't think any clue reward ever contained noted ores.

something like 10 laws and 10 purple sweets

bukka626.png

There are 10 types of people in this world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

64% of teenagers are bad at math if you are one of the 48% who aren't copy this and paste it in your signature.

bah.png

I swear I was jinxed at birth! I had to kill 3 double agents, 1 sara wizard and a zammy wizard!! AND I GET THIS CRAP!! No more lvl 3's. They aren't worth it, not for me. I've done 3 and got nothing to make up the time I wasted. :evil:

bah.png

I swear I was jinxed at birth! I had to kill 3 double agents, 1 sara wizard and a zammy wizard!! AND I GET THIS CRAP!! No more lvl 3's. They aren't worth it, not for me. I've done 3 and got nothing to make up the time I wasted. :evil:

Only 3? Why quit when you've only done 3 level 3 clue scrolls, on average it takes about 30-50 to get a good reward.

songokusigtif.png

I think i get th prize for worst lvl 1....had to do an emote at observatory, talk to ned in draynor, search a chest in Yanille, and talked to a dude and finally got my reward....for all that walking, I got 3 Bronze piks!!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

myscreeniewg5.png

bah.png

Only 3? Why quit when you've only done 3 level 3 clue scrolls, on average it takes about 30-50 to get a good reward.

1. Because I'm jinxed, thus I'd have to do 100 just to get something good... 2. I'm a chicken and going into the wild for just about every clue, not for me. *bawk-bawk*

Don't think you are cursed. We all get bad clues. I've gotten a 3rd Age item and I've also recently gotten these 2 clues. It's all random.

badclue2.jpg

horribleclue.jpg

Berrakus.png

Dragon Drops - 10 Meds, 9 Legs, 5 Skirts, 2 Left Half

PM me to have any potions made or crafting done